• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

How is everyone doing?

Ellie- how are things going?

OoO- Are you enjoying married life?!

Lab- You are getting close! 3 months to go! How are you feeling?

Barbie- How's that beautiful princess of yours doing? Growing up before your eyes I bet!

Terri- How are you doing? Things going well with the little bean?

AFM- it's been one heck of a ride, but we FINALLY have answers. Turns out, I have partial placenta previa which is causing the spotting. Very correctable since the uterus is going to grow and take the placenta with it, but for now- I'm on restriction. No sex, no heavy exercise, and no jumping or jostling around. No worries- I've not done either of those things in a long time..haha. I had another ultrasound yesterday, baby was all over the place. Kept pushing off the wall of the sac with his feet and doing flips. In a few weeks, that's going to hurt! LOL! Here's 2 pics- the one is 3D.

Attachments

• baby11w.jpg
    baby11w.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 8
  • baby3d.jpg
    baby3d.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 6
Congrats barbie!! She is absolutely beautiful! <3. So amazing!

Ellie - you're almost done with 1st tri! Yay! How are you feeling?

Mom - so glad they found out what was causing the spotting and it's not anything too serious. I know pp is not ideal, but it's not something that will cause harm! I had an anterior placenta that moved more posterior by 20 weeks, I'm sure yours will too! LO looks so cute!

2 months and a couple of days left for me, actually. I think I have 63 days left. I can't believe it! Just about 31 weeks. Baby is so strong now, kicking away as we speak. :) I'm so in love with him already and looking forward to being able to meet him!

Mom so glad things are going well and you know what's been causing the bleeping.

Labgal that's amazing he'll be here before you know it.

AFM I'm doing really well. My spotting has stopped. We've officially begun seeing An OBGYN...Yay! We go back in a little under 3 weeks for a doppler then we'll get an US at the next appt and find out what it is!

She's so sweet barbie! Just want to snuggle her! I'm doing great. Starting to have some round ligament pain I think...which is so exciting! Can't wait to feel this baby. How early did you ladies feel movement?

I felt my son around 18-19 weeks as a FTM. My daughter, I felt around 15 weeks because I knew what I was feeling. I was kind of in shock the first time, and actually thought maybe I was still feeling 'phantom kicks' from my son. I can't wait to feel movement on a regular basis so that I can officially stop worrying so much.

I have my 4th ultrasound today, off we go.

Well hopefully by Christmas I'll be able to feel some movement. I'll be 20 weeks on Christmas eve.

That's awesome Barbie! I really hope to start feeling things next week! That would be amazing eek can't wait!

Ellie - I felt movement starting around 15 weeks. It felt like a muscle twitch kind of... I wasn't really positive it was movement at first, but it definately was and LO has favored one position my whole pregnancy. I hope you feel your LO soon!

Barbie - she's so lovely! How sweet! I hope you are recovering well!

Mom - how are you?

Yay that's great news labgal! I'm so excited to feel this baby! Only 11 more days until our next appt!

Hey ladies. How are things going. Sent the lil girl off with my in laws. About to get some much needed sleep. Soooooo tired. Get ready to say goodbye to sleep you guys!!!

Hey Barbie feeling great. Went to the doctor Friday and all was good. Got to hear the heartbeat again around 160 this time and got to hear the little one moving around on the Doppler. I think I've been feeling the baby a little, kind of like labgal said similar to a muscle twitch feeling it more on the left side. We go back Dec 15 and will hopefully find out the gender, then go back Jan 2 for anatomy scan.

The left side is where my little man has been the whole time, too :) though now it's mostly his bum... he's kind of... everywhere now. Lol.

How are you feeling, Ellie? Are first tri symptoms starting to subside for you at all? Do you have a feeling if it is going to be a boy/girl?

34 weeks this week for me. Ahhh! He seems to be doing good. He is working his way into position. I can't believe I'm packing my hospital bag already!

Hi! My s/s have improved. Still fatigued, but overall great. I really think this baby is a boy but we'll hopefully find out Dec 15...so excited! I've been feeling flutters/muscle twitch type feelings off and on...so neat! :) i can't believe you're almost done labgal! Not to much longer and you'll get to return your little man!

Hi you guys!!! Checking in on you. Labgal not 2 much longer. Ellie excited for you!!

My little Angel is now 7 weeks. Time is flying by!!!

Wow 7 weeks already! Crazy how fast it goes. Only 8 more days until we hopefully get to find out the gender! Have been feeling movements for a couple weeks now, so awesome!

hi ladies! I'd love to join in if I may? Im brand new to the message boards world so please bear with me, hope I'm doing this right!

I'm 12 dpo, bfn, feeling totally out...and at this point I'm just waiting for AF to start so I can begin my first ever round of clomid, ttc #1. I'm nervous and don't know what to expect. I have been reading the clomid boards and have read about the awesome bipolar mood swings, hot flashes, cramps and what else am I missing? I know that Clomid isn't a magic fertility pill but I do feel at least I'm being proactive instead of just feeling completely powerless and depressed each time the witchy witch arrives. If anyone has any pointers or advice I'm all ears:icecream:...she's starting me on 50 mg 3-7. I plan on continuing to use opks, temping, but when should I be bding? Also should I take my pills in the evening? So much to learn...

Well I look forward to getting to know everyone on here. It will be nice to talk to women who are going through this journey with me. I love my sweetie pie hubby dearly but I don't want to stress him out constantly talking about ttc so I end up keeping everything to myself. Sorry for writing a novel:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->