Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

I got my first +OPK on Friday and had another positive Saturday. We BD Friday night (& I used a softcup), Saturday night (no softcup) and Sunday night (used softcup). I'm assuming I O'd on Sunday because by Sunday morning my OPKs were negative again.

Thanks hun. I think ill bd again tomorrow morning as that's only 16 hours after pos opk. Last cycle I had a pos on the Friday night. Then a positive all day Saturday and then negative by Sunday so hoping all goes to plan. Ill stay positive until tomorrow and negative by Friday. Ill bd tomorrow and Friday morning and probably weekend nights just incase. :)

Wow! That is REALLY positive!!! CONGRATS!
I would wait til morning maybe to BD again being you BD this morning. :shrug:
Are you using softcups?? I ended up leaving my softcup in Sunday night & forgot about it the next day, had to wait until I got home from work to take it out. :haha:
If your OPK is positive today, that means you'll more than likely ovulate tomorrow (i guess). I would say BD tonight but you're right about the swimmers. Maybe wake up in the middle of the night and BD :winkwink:
I'm not much help, am I? Sorry.
I really don't think it would hurt if you BD tonight.

I will tonight too lol. Ill find it really hard not to jump df knowing I got a good pos. I'm going to text him tell him tonight and tomorrow are important!!!

Forgot to put I haven't used the soft cups yet but I did lay in bed with a pillow under my bum until 9am so I'm hoping that helped x

My 1pm wee lol

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=126620

Oooo--- sounds like awesomeness! Your opks look great! Keep dtd and I bet you'll have caught the egg this time around!

Afm I have a feeling that I'll be back joining you ladies soon. Got betas done yesterday and they came back low fifties, so doubt this is viable. Hopefully get a repeat blood draw tomorrow, but I'm not expecting happy news. Ugh.

Hi everyone.
Hope you don't mind me joining. I started clomid last night after a clear HSG and normal blood tests. First round cd2-6 50mg :).

xx

Oooo--- sounds like awesomeness! Your opks look great! Keep dtd and I bet you'll have caught the egg this time around!

Afm I have a feeling that I'll be back joining you ladies soon. Got betas done yesterday and they came back low fifties, so doubt this is viable. Hopefully get a repeat blood draw tomorrow, but I'm not expecting happy news. Ugh.

Oh no :( so sorry for you praying that maybe your earlier than maybe you thought?
Thinking of you xxxx

That's the sucky thing about temping. I'm not earlier than I thought. Opks and temp all verify o. 18 dpo today. Just hoping it's over soon.

OoOo - Hoping for a +OPK tonight for you!!!

EllieBean - Wow, CD 22 and no +OPK yet?? Well, the fist time I used clomid I got my +OPK later than "normal". CD17 or 18. So I guess that's not too far off. Is it possible that you missed the +OPK and O'd already?

I am 2DPO today! YAY! I hate waiting :growlmad:
Let's see....I had some cramping/twinges during O and now nothing. Boobs are a little sore in the morning. Last cycle I cramped all the way from O to AF, everyday. This time, nothing like that. I am hoping that's a good sign. But my AF was really bad last time, lots of clots. So I'm guessing it was just my body clearing itself out after not ovulating on it's own for a while. :haha:

I will start testing this weekend, even though I know it will be early. But i can't help it. :blush:

How is everyone doing today?

I don't think I mussed it I've been testing since the day after my period stopped. Yesterday and today I've had very tender ovaries and they almost feel swollen so hoping maybe today I'll O. When I took my clomid u bled for like 13 days from spotting to a little heavier and then back to very light/spotting so Idk what my body is doing. This us only my first round but I hope maybe the tenderness and swollen feeling in my ovaries means O is on its way.

Maybe you implanted late. It can take up to a week. Xxxpraying for you don't give up xx

Last day of clomid!!! Only hot flashes this go!!! Didn't even hurt and it made my cycle shorter but heavier!! I am very positive this go around!!

You know what's sick? I think I know what day I implanted, based on temps. I had a dip on 9 dpo so I assume that's when it implanted. Then 10 dpo I got faint faint line on wondfo but not frer, then 11 dpo I got bfp on frer around noon. Very very faint bfp. So the only thing I can hope for is that frer detected at like 6. At 13 dpo that would be 12, at 15 do it would be 24, at 17, it could be 48, and mine was 50 something. So that's all I can hope for. Finally got bloods ordered for tomorrow, so I'll know what's going on then.

My 10:30pm wee
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=126807

Because I can't help it.... :haha:
Line eye has started already :rofl:
I'm a mess....haha

Attachments

• new2.jpg
    new2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 3
  • new3.jpg
    new3.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 7
Here is my link to the countdowntopregnancy website.
Click the invert button, much more clear than the invert I posted here.
Am I crazy? I must be crazy!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test126848

Last day of clomid!!! Only hot flashes this go!!! Didn't even hurt and it made my cycle shorter but heavier!! I am very positive this go around!!

I was the same but ovulation cramps were bad as they are now too. Good luck Barbie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->