Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Me I'm cd14. In a lot of pain since yesterday. Uterus feels really sore. Hurts to cough let alone bd. We did bd last night/this am. About 1:30am. Going to bd again later and all weekend. Feel really different this cycle. Pains are more and I could feel most pain in left side like twinges. Never felt anything before really. Opk still positive this morning. Hope everyone is ok. Kmr hoping everything is ok for you x

My cd14 6 am wee. Still pos. https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=126908

OoOo - you must be gearing up for a really good O!!! That's exciting!
I understand about the soreness. It's like, how do you expect us to get it on to catch the eggie if everything is sore when we BD? Crazy! My uterus always hurts around O bad and then I cramp after we'd be done because everything was so tender!
Got my fingers crossed for you girl!

OoOo - you must be gearing up for a really good O!!! That's exciting!
I understand about the soreness. It's like, how do you expect us to get it on to catch the eggie if everything is sore when we BD? Crazy! My uterus always hurts around O bad and then I cramp after we'd be done because everything was so tender!
Got my fingers crossed for you girl!

Glad to hear someone the same I was beginning to worry about it because its so sore. I've got a blood form this month for 21 day bloods. I had the cramp last month but not as severe. This is the third day of real pain. They started off mild. Oh we'll soon ill be on tww. My opk is pos today still I think cos of pain I should count today as ov. Tho it may have been last night that's when I had pain in my side. How long after opk do you count from? On countdown to preg I put yesterday's date as pos opk and it says you'll prob ov the next day and to count from then. Why does all this have to be so confusing.

RNmommy-- I see it on the bottom test! What's your dpo? Eek fx!!!

Oooo-- yeah I bet you're about to have a good strong o! Fx! Keep bding!

Morning ladies! Cd24 today and at 7am I got my positive opk finally after having two days of painful tender swollen feeling ovaries /uterus. We bd last night and now wondering if we should continue to bd for the
next few days in a row or skip today and start back at it Tom? Good luck barbies and OoOo! RN mommy I def see a line on the invert how many dpo??? Good luck ladies and lots of fairy dust that we all catch that egg(or eggs ;) ) this cycle!!

Kane any news on your bloods? Brill news Ellie. I'd bd today tomorrow and the weekend. I got my first pos yesterday and I'm jumping df tonight tomorrow and all weekend and I jumped him last night at 1 am lol. Poor df. Good luck Ellie x

Bloody predictive text !! KMR I meant

Lol @oooo-- no I go in for repeats this morning. I am trying to wait until exactly 48 hours after my last bloods. It's hard :/

When you guys get that pos opk, bd bd bd!

I have been lol I bd everyday so far from cd 11. And yesterday twice lol. First pos opk. I'm going to grab him again tonight tomorrow and the weekend. Poor man hehe. I'm cooking him a roast dinner that will get to his heart hehe. X fingers crossed for you my df is called Kane. That's why my iPhone put it in as soon as I typed and I didn't realise :)

My 7pm wee. Starting to fade out after 30 hours approx of positive opks. First one was Wednesday at 10:30am. Soon my Tww begins. :)

Oops
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=126908

Argh this should be the right one. https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images118117

Haha me too we started bding cd13 after my period finally stop and have gone almost everyday since then so why stop now right!

Well, I'm only 4DPO. I had 3 (or 4) tests yesterday all with those light lines. Another one this morning and then I just took one now & I don't see anything.
I knew it was way too early so I'm thinking I just had some ICs with really prominent antibody strips in them. :shrug:

KMR - any news??? Any more tests??

OoOo - Fx for you as you enter the TWW!!!

EllieBean - CONGRATS on the +OPK!!!! :happydance:

Yay for the tww! We'll be in the tww about the same time. I got my first positive this morning about 7am and fertility friend is predicting O tomorrow and so after sat I plan to start counting down!

RNmommy-- it is! Waaay early! I still love those wondfos that I got from eBay. They didn't fake me out.

I'm soooo tired. My beta two days ago was 52. My beta today was 81. NOT doubling, but rising. So I know no more now, really. I wish I hadn't kept testing. Because at least I wouldn't know anything was wrong.

You should look up one of those hcg calculators and put your information in, see what you get. I tried to do it but I wasn't sure of your DPO for your first blood test and exactly how many hours it was between tests. But with what I entered it showed a doubling rate of 72hrs. And a "normal" doubling rate in early pregnancy is 48-73hrs and then increases to up to 96hrs once the HCG level goes over a certain number. So that's really not terrible.
I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

I'm really surprised that I'm having this problem with these ICs. I used them last cycle and never had even a hint or tease of a second line. So I was kind of thrown for a loop when I saw those this time. I will keep using them for now because I can only assume that when it really does turn positive it will be like "NOW I'M POSITIVE!" obvious. :rofl:
I've got a few more days before something reliable will show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->