Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Hey ladies! Thanks, RNmommy. I've been lurking in here, keeping an eye on things! I can't wait to see everyone get their bfp! It's been pretty quiet in here, though :/ lol
I am going to doc today to confirm. Going to ask for bloods because I don't think my lines are progressing all that well and I need my mind eased.

Well no terrible side effects with clomid like i did last time. Just have night sweats. I tried taking the pills at night now that way the sides effects won't bother me thru the day. Hoping this 100 mg work this time. I am thinking about buying the lh strips along with my ovulationtest from clearblue. Today is CD 5 for me!!!!

Blackbarbie - I tell ya, I love the cheapie LH strips I get off of ebay from clinicalguardga. I get 50 LH & 20 HCG for $9.99 and I've compared them with the more expensive ones I've bought before, and they turned positive at the same time as the other ones. So I'm sticking with my cheapies. I would highly recommend testing them out.

KMR - Do you have pics of your tests? I'm sure everything is fine. When are you supposed to get the blood results back (if the did blood work)?
Fingers crossed for you hun!

I am 1 DPO today!!! Whoop whoop!
So I put my softcup in last night between 9-10pm and was planning on taking it out this morning when I woke up. Well, totally forgot. I just now took it out when I got home from work. I had it in there all day at work! :haha:

I have a good feeling about this month! We BD enough, I think and at the right time. And I am sure I ovulated, regardless of what my CD21 (CD20) blood work comes back as. My cervix was high, which it is normally very low, I was having O pains/cramping Friday & Saturday, and I noticed EWCM this time. Lots of it! :blush:
FX!

I agree with RNmommy blackbarbie. I got lh strips and hpts from eBay and they worked awesome. And got a ton for cheap!

And I HIGHLY recommend the wondfos. I bought mine from ushealthtests on eBay, and that sucker was positive the day before frer was, and I think the line is better.

I got bloods done, but it was serum, not beta. I'm letting it go. The numbers won't do me any good anyway. If they suck I would just know sooner.

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/kmr1763/Second%20Pregnancy/96DC6F62-457A-4EBE-9393-35F521171AE5-996-000000B92D76A93F.jpg

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/kmr1763/Second%20Pregnancy/E40258C6-3BF8-447F-9977-015F099872F5-996-000000B92B173EDB.jpg

If I look at them every other day they look fine. Maybe I'm already getting pregnant brain. I don't know, what do you guys think?

I agree with RNmommy blackbarbie. I got lh strips and hpts from eBay and they worked awesome. And got a ton for cheap!

And I HIGHLY recommend the wondfos. I bought mine from ushealthtests on eBay, and that sucker was positive the day before frer was, and I think the line is better.

I got bloods done, but it was serum, not beta. I'm letting it go. The numbers won't do me any good anyway. If they suck I would just know sooner.

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/kmr1763/Second%20Pregnancy/96DC6F62-457A-4EBE-9393-35F521171AE5-996-000000B92D76A93F.jpg

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/kmr1763/Second%20Pregnancy/E40258C6-3BF8-447F-9977-015F099872F5-996-000000B92B173EDB.jpg

If I look at them every other day they look fine. Maybe I'm already getting pregnant brain.
I don't know, what do you guys think?

They look great!!! Im so ready!!!

I'm cd 12 now. Waiting for ovulation. My uterus has started feeling tender since yesterday. So wont be far away. Jumped on poor df before work its easier than keeping him awake or me as we're on earlies this week. 17 days and were off on our cruise so ill have a tww and holiday too keep me occupied the excitement might make my tww go faster I hope!!!

Well no terrible side effects with clomid like i did last time. Just have night sweats. I tried taking the pills at night now that way the sides effects won't bother me thru the day. Hoping this 100 mg work this time. I am thinking about buying the lh strips along with my ovulationtest from clearblue. Today is CD 5 for me!!!!

The cheapie lh worked for me. Just helped to pee on sticks lol and cheered me up to see a pos opk. As I got close to o I peed 3 times a day to see progression. It was clear when it went positive. I got 30 lh plus 10 hcg. For about £5. On eBay x

Got a medium line this morning on opk. Last cycle same line in the am and I had a blaring pos by 6pm so I'm going to wee on stick at 3 and 8pmlol. Ov is close have cramps and twinges too. Excited:)

Plus today is 6th day after my clomid. Last cycle I got positive opk 6th day after my last clomid. Going to jump df again tonight if I get pos opk later. Teehee

That's exciting OoOo. I'm Cd 22 today and still no positive opk. Thinking clomid mustve pushed it back a bit. I use the clear blue smiley ones and my line was much darker this morning than last night so hopefully by tonight I'll get my positive opk. Its so strange that its this late bc before
clomid I Oed on my own or at least got positive opks. Just so hoping this works and we get our bfp soon! Sorry to kind of rant just anxious to O.

OoOo - Hoping for a +OPK tonight for you!!!

EllieBean - Wow, CD 22 and no +OPK yet?? Well, the fist time I used clomid I got my +OPK later than "normal". CD17 or 18. So I guess that's not too far off. Is it possible that you missed the +OPK and O'd already?

I am 2DPO today! YAY! I hate waiting :growlmad:
Let's see....I had some cramping/twinges during O and now nothing. Boobs are a little sore in the morning. Last cycle I cramped all the way from O to AF, everyday. This time, nothing like that. I am hoping that's a good sign. But my AF was really bad last time, lots of clots. So I'm guessing it was just my body clearing itself out after not ovulating on it's own for a while. :haha:

I will start testing this weekend, even though I know it will be early. But i can't help it. :blush:

How is everyone doing today?

No positive yet :( so letting df sleep til morning. Cd13 tomoz. Crampy at mo and hurts in my uterus/pelvic area if I cough. Did anyone feel like that? Thanks for keeping my spirits up girls. Hoping we all get bfp. Xxx

Morning how is everyone :) I'm cd 13. Really crampy and tender and lots of Ewcm. So hoping for a pos opk today or tomorrow. Hope everyone is doing well. X

Woohoo very nearly pos opk. By this evening I think it will be blaring that's what happened last time :) fingers crossed. :)

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=126581

I also notice that the second line comes up instantly which happened last cycle when had lh surge. Rest of cycle I can hardly see a line and it takes at least 10 mins. Solo excited

Oh I just had to pee on another stick lol. https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=126592

Positive at 1030am. The previous one was 8am. I bd at 5am this morning. We're on early shift lol. So do you think I should bd tonight cos if the pos or should I wait until the morning. To give df chance to replenish his swimmers. 12 hours from pos opk would be 1030 tonight it would be 16.5 hours after pos opk would be 5am tomorrow morning before he goes to work. Which do you girls think is best? Hellllp!! Didn't expect it to go positive so quick.

Wow! That is REALLY positive!!! CONGRATS!
I would wait til morning maybe to BD again being you BD this morning. :shrug:
Are you using softcups?? I ended up leaving my softcup in Sunday night & forgot about it the next day, had to wait until I got home from work to take it out. :haha:
If your OPK is positive today, that means you'll more than likely ovulate tomorrow (i guess). I would say BD tonight but you're right about the swimmers. Maybe wake up in the middle of the night and BD :winkwink:
I'm not much help, am I? Sorry.
I really don't think it would hurt if you BD tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->