Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

You'd think they'd stop selling these tests :(

Morning ladies! I'm 4-5dpo today. Been having tender breasts but nothing else. Still early. I plan to try to wait until May 24 to test as longer as AF doesn't show up before then.

Rn mommy how many ics you peed on today :)?

I've peed on A LOT!!! :rofl:
Maybe 6 or 7 :blush:

ALL BFN!!!! :growlmad:

I know it's still early but I admit I was a little disappointed this morning with BFN.

I've been crampy on and off all day. So I'm thinking AF will come at the end of this week. I'm just really not sure. I was so positive about this cycle and then I got that crap news from the doc. But I haven't been cramping since O like last month. So I really don't know. These two cycles have been completely different in that regard. I guess I just wait. I've got plenty of ICs to pee on in the mean time. I also have one Answer Early Result left. If I get a somewhat reliable line on an IC then I might use that one.
*Sigh*

EllieBean - That's a long time to wait to test. You've definitely got more willpower than me!

OoOo - Any symptoms?

KMR - How are you doing hun??? I'm thinking about you :hugs:

Lol Ya I hope I can hold out until then I've only got one test left at home so want to save it as late as possible so it'll be more accurate but who knows may go to dollar general and get a few cheapies too!!

My boobs have started to get sorer. I had backache last night and today but that's about it. I am in tesco. Going to buy frers. I never buy them in advance but this cycle I'm going to. Rn mommy it's still early xxx I think I might try frer Monday. I'm going to not use my ics. Ill be 12 dpo on Monday though I've seen so many people get 10 11 dpo bfps on frers. So I don't know if ill hold out x

My boobs have started to get sorer. I had backache last night and today but that's about it. I am in tesco. Going to buy frers. I never buy them in advance but this cycle I'm going to. Rn mommy it's still early xxx I think I might try frer Monday. I'm going to not use my ics. Ill be 12 dpo on Monday though I've seen so many people get 10 11 dpo bfps on frers. So I don't know if ill hold out x

Right back home and have stashed my frers safe in my drawer. Ready for Monday yay!!! I figure a bit if positive thinking and splashing out on proper tests can't hurt that much. So peed off with those ics after last month I am not even going to use them at all. I am so excited to start peeing. How stupid!!!

OoOo - It's not stupid at all!!! I love to pee on the tests too! :haha:

However, I think my eyes are playing tricks on me AGAIN!

Attachments

• 2tuestest2.jpg
    2tuestest2.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 5
What are the orange bits? Is the line by the bright line ?

What are the orange bits? Is the line by the bright line ? I think I see something. By the orange bits. Fingers crossed.

Haha. I'm not quite sure what the orange things are. They look like leaves. They're supposed to separate the lines, I think. I've never used these ones before. And honestly, I don't think I'll be using them again. I think I'm going to go back to getting mine from early-pregnancy-tests.com. They seems to have the best HCG ICs so far.
I want to test again but I can't seem to hold my pee long enough. :haha:
I despise my tiny bladder!

I just don't understand some of the ladies on this website (I'm not referring to any of my wonderful Clomid buddies!)
I read through some threads and they just frustrate me beyond belief. Some ladies are SOOOOO negative and so quick to judge other ladies on this site. It's terrible! And it's like they just look to pick fights with other members. UGH!!!!
There's one in particular, I swear she's always telling everybody their tests are BFN or evaps and being so nasty about it! It's like she thinks she knows it all!

When I was on this site 2 years ago everyone was super supportive & it was very rare that you caught someone being nasty. But when I started coming on again a couple of months ago, I have noticed there are a lot of women like the one I'm referencing above. This is supposed to be a support site, not a pick each other apart site!

Anyways....VENT SESSION OVER (for now).

Hope you ladies didn't mind a little venting :winkwink:

Didn't mind that venting at all.

Kmr where are you hun???

Waiting on my pos ovulation tests

What CD did you get +OPK last cycle? It seems like it should be coming any day now right?

I just don't understand some of the ladies on this website (I'm not referring to any of my wonderful Clomid buddies!)
I read through some threads and they just frustrate me beyond belief. Some ladies are SOOOOO negative and so quick to judge other ladies on this site. It's terrible! And it's like they just look to pick fights with other members. UGH!!!!
There's one in particular, I swear she's always telling everybody their tests are BFN or evaps and being so nasty about it! It's like she thinks she knows it all!

When I was on this site 2 years ago everyone was super supportive & it was very rare that you caught someone being nasty. But when I started coming on again a couple of months ago, I have noticed there are a lot of women like the one I'm referencing above. This is supposed to be a support site, not a pick each other apart site!

Anyways....VENT SESSION OVER (for now).

Hope you ladies didn't mind a little venting :winkwink:

I've seen one woman do the same too always :shrug: I feel sorry for her carrying round so much negativity lol! x

Im CD10 so going to start my OPK today before a long day out in the rain. Was anyone still emotional this long after taking clomid haha! I cried this morning over a fridge freezer. My mum was giving me hers free but left it out in the rain last night so its no good to anyone now! BOOHOO :( xx

I deffo see something by those leaves rn mommy xxx

RNmommy- I looked at your test but i cant tell whats what or where it is. The orange pattern is confusing me, i've never seen tests like that sorry! I hope its the start of your BFP though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->