Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

I o'd late by a few days with my first round of clomid days 3-7. I'm 5-6 dpo today. No new s/s just sore boobs. Good luck tomorrow rnmommy! OoOo when are going to test?

In going to try on Monday I should be about 12 dpo. Xx tho ill be tempted Saturday and Sunday lol cos df has work early so I can test without him realising then if I got bfp I could surprise him :)

Fingers crossed RNmommy and OoOo!

My opk had a decent second line on yesterday lunch time but wasnt + then at dinner time it was stark white negative :shrug: xx

Im 8dpo today. Off for my day 21 bloods. As I'm on cd21. :) rn mommy hoping you get your bfp with your frer x how's everyone else.

Good luck with ur bloods OoOo! Rnmommy what happened with the frer? Youngmamttc that's strange that the lines would be so much different. Did u test again today?

Can't see a pic Barbie. Thanks Ellie. Bloods weren't too bad. Though they said gp will have results within a week grrrr why can't I just ring the hospital and get them. :( I've got 2 frers trying to save those for atleast the weekend and one for Monday. I don't want to use my ics but I might probably give in Saturday just to occupy me until I can use my frer. Arrrrgh not far to go now.

Barbie- I cant see a pic sorry!

OoOo- you have much more willpower than me. I'll probably be testing from about 4 dpo haha!

As for me, my OPK was darker again today. Im sure i didnt O yesterday so im hoping these OPK's are working towards a + xx

Going to try to upload again... My EWMC is now stretchy, how many days before you ovulate is it stretchy??? Still learning how to upload :wacko:

Not quite but I had one in the am like that then two hours later I got a strong positive. Keep Poas xxx

I've managed to resist Poas so far. I'm 9dpo tomorrow. It will be harder to resist from now on lol. The weekend will be hardest. Blood test taken. Made an appointment with gp manage to get in for 23rd. Day af is due. Hoping ill have a bfp to tell him about. And at very least ill ind out my progesterone and get clomid highered if need be. Though I'm praying it isn't the case. I'm not temping but I am very very warm. Df said I'm a cooker. Last time I was pregnant I felt the same warmth even my feet boil. So in hoping that's a good sign. Sore boobs too. That's about all. Just waiting and praying. Hoping everyone else is ok. Xx

Fingers crossed RNmommy and OoOo!

My opk had a decent second line on yesterday lunch time but wasnt + then at dinner time it was stark white negative :shrug: xx

I thought I got a faint faint line on FRER this morning but I am pretty sure I imagined it. FRER this afternoon was negative :(
CD28, 11DPO. No sign of AF. Cramping has stopped. No sore bbs. Creamy CM is the only thing I've got going on right now. Yuck :wacko:
So I wait....
I would have said maybe you did miss the positive but if they're getting darker again then I would say you didn't. Test multiple times a day for sure until you get your positive.

Good luck with ur bloods OoOo! Rnmommy what happened with the frer? Youngmamttc that's strange that the lines would be so much different. Did u test again today?

BFN! :growlmad:

Maybe the first was pos. and the other was just because ursine was more dilute. Fingers crossed for you rn mommy. Do you have any pics of frer

I about freaked out! I went in my bathroom and happened to notice the test I took this morning. This is what it looks like.
Although I am sure this is not real because it sat ALL day and then turned into this. And plus I don't think it has any real color. :shrug:
For one brief moment I was like "YES" an then realized it wasn't the test I had just taken. :rofl:

Attachments

• thursfrer.jpg
    thursfrer.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 3
  • thursfrer2.jpg
    thursfrer2.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 2
For next cycle I'm going to buy some OSOM HCG Combo tests. One of the ER's I used to work in used these tests and they were AWESOME! They gave a strong BFP at 9DPO with my daughter. I have attached a picture of what they look like. They're black/grey & white so it makes it so much easier to see.
I looked it up online & you can order them through Amazon for $35 (+/-) for 25 tests. I am going to order some because I LOVED these tests. I don't know why I didn't think about that sooner.

*DISCLAIMER :)rofl:) This test is from pregnancy with daughter. Just showing type of test for reference.

Attachments

• BFP1.jpg
    BFP1.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 4
Did you get a dark positive?? If so, you might be O'ing today or tomorrow? :shrug:
If you get a positive and then they go negative, I think you're supposed to O within the next 12-48 hrs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->