Clomid Buddies (Join Us)

Afm I'm cd 20. Progesterone blood tomorrow afternoon. Hoping for good results. I'm 7dpo today. Boredom is setting in. Just want the weekend to come so by Sunday I can test test test lol

I also had a crazy dream last night. I dreamed Monday tht I did a clearblue and it said pregnant 1-2. Last night I dreamed that I used all my ics and frers an they were all positive. I think I am going crazy. I also dreamed I was testing a few days early.

What CD did you get +OPK last cycle? It seems like it should be coming any day now right?

CD 16-17 and today I am on CD 14.

Last cycle I took Clomid 5-9 ovulated on CD 16-17.

This time I took Clomid 3-7 ????

Does taking more dosage of Clomid earlier prolong your ovulation???:wacko:

What CD did you get +OPK last cycle? It seems like it should be coming any day now right?

Hi Barbie. I found day 4-8 I had pos opks 15,16. This month I took clomid 2-6. I had pos opk 13-14. For me I've found it made me ovulate 6-7 days after the last tablet in each case. I reckon you will ovulate pretty soon. Are you testing a few times a day so not to miss your surge xxx

OoOo I had a crazy dream Monday that I went to the store bought a test and there were two bright pink lines! Lol we're both dreaming of getting bfps hope this is our month! Fingers crossed!

I think I am going crazy Ellie. Though I had no such dreams last month. Fingers crossed for us all x

Rn mommy I was researching about progesterone. I found this. It says if you ov cd 16. Day 21 bloods would be too early!!!!! And it really should be 7dpo that its taken. This would explain your results hun. Fingers crossed this is the case for you xx
https://kayoz.typepad.com/blog/21-day-progesterone-test-progesterone-levels.html

I'm quite nervous about having my bloods done. Worried my results will be low. I have sore bbs which has gradually got worse today 7dpo so I am hoping this is a sign of ov and that ill get good results. Does anyone know if I should get it done in the morning or afternoon. Afternoon would be best for me just wondering if it could make a difference. X

Meant to put I'm 7dpo from pos opk but in reality 6-7dpo as I doubt I ov straight away a soon as I got positive opk so tomorrow would be 7-8 dpo.

Hi Barbie. I found day 4-8 I had pos opks 15,16. This month I took clomid 2-6. I had pos opk 13-14. For me I've found it made me ovulate 6-7 days after the last tablet in each case. I reckon you will ovulate pretty soon. Are you testing a few times a day so not to miss your surge xxx

Okay, I have switched to ANSWER testing strips for ovulation and the thing about it is is that it is hard for me to read the lines (that's why I like Clearblue)... Today the line look like it is getting darker, but it is only the egde that is the darkest and the rest of the line is lighter... So, I am having problems reading it...

I am going to test again this evening as this is a BD day for me :winkwink:. Hopefully this 100 mg did the trick. I go in to check my progesterone on 5/28/13 that will CD 27 for me hopefully that would be 5-7 days after ovulation... I'm still checking with my OPKs... The one's I see from other people the whole line be dark... I will buy some $ store ones today to to test along side my ANSWER ones.

That's how my positive started then as they got darker th whole line was as thick and dark.
Here's all my tests if that helps.
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/homepage/?u=118117

CD27 (10DPO) and nothing but BFN! :growlmad:
I don't like these ICs I bought. I'm going back to the other ones next time. These suck!
I've been pretty crampy on and off since last night. I actually had a hard time sleeping because of the cramping. So I'm guessing AF will show her ugly face by this weekend. :shrug:
No sore bbs or anything like I had last cycle. I don't know what to think about all of this. All I know is I'm frustrated.

OoOo - I dreamt about BFP all the time the cycle I got BFP with my daughter! Could be a good sign!!!!

FX!

CD27 (10DPO) and nothing but BFN! :growlmad:
I don't like these ICs I bought. I'm going back to the other ones next time. These suck!
I've been pretty crampy on and off since last night. I actually had a hard time sleeping because of the cramping. So I'm guessing AF will show her ugly face by this weekend. :shrug:
No sore bbs or anything like I had last cycle. I don't know what to think about all of this. All I know is I'm frustrated.

OoOo - I dreamt about BFP all the time the cycle I got BFP with my daughter! Could be a good sign!!!!

FX!

Don't give up hun. Fingers crossed for you. Xx last time I got pregnant I had no sore boobs. Ended in mmc at 11 weeks :( but I did get bfp with no sore boobs. Pregnancy before that I had sore boobs and got bfp but that ended in mmc too. I think my body had no idea what it was doing. I hope you might get bfp tomorrow.

Wonder what crazy dreams Ill have tonight. Off to bed I go x

Had to go to the store to pick up a couple of things and of course picked up FRER. Tested when I got home after 1.5hr hold....BFN :(

Can clomid make you O early. My CP is super low and i had a sensative feeling down there when me and DH Bd tonight. My lower abdomen felt very tender and then just now i had niggly pains on right side. Could clomid 50mg 2-6 make me O day 10? I O naturally without the clomid on cd 14-15 every month :D xx

I'm cramping again :(
And both cycles all of my cramping seems to be on the right side. I hope I don't have a cyst. I'm going to request that they do a scan to make sure everything is "in working order" when I have my appt in 2 weeks. Unless it's appendicitis and I end up in the hospital :rofl: Us nurses always assume the worst when it's our bodies, but then don't want to do anything about it. We make terrible patients! :haha:
In the mean time, I picked up my prescription for my Clomid 150mg (the nurse called it in the day I got my results, I just didn't want to pick it up in case I got BFP). So now I've got it just in case AF comes. But I think I am going to change it up and take it CD2-6 instead of 3-7. Not sure if that will make a difference but at this point it's worth a try. LOL!
I'm still holding out for a BFP tomorrow morning with my FRER. :blush:

KMR - How are you hun??? I'm worried about you. :hugs:

Can clomid make you O early. My CP is super low and i had a sensative feeling down there when me and DH Bd tonight. My lower abdomen felt very tender and then just now i had niggly pains on right side. Could clomid 50mg 2-6 make me O day 10? I O naturally without the clomid on cd 14-15 every month :D xx

Honestly, I don't know. My personal experiences it has never made me O early. I usually O between CD15-18. But I also have 30-32 day cycles.
I would think it is possible, but I couldn't tell you for sure.
Does any other ladies have any experience with this happening? (O early?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->