Clomid Buddies (moved from TTC board)

Well cm had an ever so slight tan color to it this AM, so I think that's the beginning of the end. AF will be here on Tuesday I expect. Oh well, one more cycle of femara to go. Then I'll get my MMR booster in May and start IUI in June. It's really not that far away. I'm feeling a really strong sense of loss this morning. I've given up completely on the idea that it will just happen for us easily if we put in enough time.

I think I'm going to up my dose of Vitamin E to 800 mg and take L'Arginine next cycle. I've been cautious about taking l'arginine because depending on your problem it can make things worse, a dose of 800 mg of Vitamin E can also increase risk of stroke, so I've been hesitant to do that as well. But I feel like I have nothing to lose next cycle. If it is lining thickness the combination of those 2 supplements should fix it for me. Next cycle will also be 3 months since DH quit smoking weed so his swimmers should be in good shape. It will also be 4 months into my egg quality regime so things should be good on that end too. We'll give it our all this next cycle and if it doesn't work I'll just accept that nothing will except for further treatment.

sorry to hear that Belle :( sounds like you are doing everything right and I know that can make it more frustrating because you would think since you have made so many lifestyle changes you would have a greater chance of getting pregnant, but then again the changes are often cumulative over a period of months, so you have put yourself in a really good position for the next few cycles! what was you uterine lining when you had it checked?

I had my lining checked in the summer and it was only 5.5mm on CD 15 (which was the day I ovulated that cycle). So pretty thin. I keep bringing this up to my RE/clinic but they never seem to take my concerns seriously, and its a long wait (6 months to a year) to get in to the other clinic. So we'll do cycle monitoring when we start IUI and I'll have my lining watched for that cycle at least. If they find its thin hopefully I'll finally be able to get treatment to help with that.

I know lifestyle changes have a cumulative effect over many months so that does give me some hope. My cycle is 2 days longer now which really is huge. The supplements I've been taking have also increased my AF by 1-2 days (used to only have 2 days of flow) which is also huge and I would think would correlate with a thicker lining. Its still only 3-4 days long most cycles though so I think there is probably still some room for improvement.

oh ok. I wasnt sure what is considered a good lining to have, but i asked what my lining was today, day 10, and I was told it was 9. I asked if that was good and I was told yes, that they like to see at least 6.

Ya, I didnt even hit 6mm 6 days later than you... I'm pretty sure thats part of our problem. If that is the only thing holding us back then IUI and injectibles should work for us as they promote more eggs and better lining

that is good! and hopefully some of the supplements and other changes you are making are helping. If you make it to the IUI cycle, it should be interesting to see if there has been any improvement.

Good luck Lar :)

And fingers crossed for you Belle, I hope af won't show for another 9 months! :)

I am starting prog tonight, and I changed the FF way, as it said I ovulated on Friday, which seems to be unlikely.. Because of all the different meds and injections and my usual "never waking up at the same time/ waking during the night" I take my temps a bit lighter than usual.

And fingers crossed for you Belle, I hope af won't show for another 9 months! :)

I am starting prog tonight, and I changed the FF way, as it said I ovulated on Friday, which seems to be unlikely.. Because of all the different meds and injections and my usual "never waking up at the same time/ waking during the night" I take my temps a bit lighter than usual.

if you dont wake up at the same time, you can take your temp after just 3hrs of sleep. FF says you can do either. :thumbup:

Ok i bit the bullet... I am getting Provera to bring on AF, whether i do 50mg Clomid or not.

Should arrive within next week or so, then start it and go from there. So I might start AF/New cycle by May. :dohh:

if you dont wake up at the same time, you can take your temp after just 3hrs of sleep. FF says you can do either. :thumbup:

I know. My issue is that I have widely different temps when f.ex measuring after waking at 3 am (after 3-4h sleep) and then again at 7am (also after 3-4h sleep) and the difference can be 36,21 first and then 36,65 on the second.. sigh.. :blush:

Ok i bit the bullet... I am getting Provera to bring on AF, whether i do 50mg Clomid or not.

Should arrive within next week or so, then start it and go from there. So I might start AF/New cycle by May. :dohh:

-Woii :) Good luck for next cycle, you do have some time to prepare :)

if we TTC, id just do 50mg clomid and OPKs + temps.

---------
How do i find out what dosage most women conceive on? Like do 70% get BFP on 50mg vs 10% on 150mg? ( i made that up)

Earth, I've been wondering the same - I finished 50mg a week over, but as of yet no signs of O. I had to take Norethisterone before to bring on AF (which as before was practically non-existant), and then I took 50mg CD2-6 - not really sure what to expect now if anything. No side effects or anything so I'm worried it's not doing anything.

Earth, I've been wondering the same - I finished 50mg a week over, but as of yet no signs of O. I had to take Norethisterone before to bring on AF (which as before was practically non-existant), and then I took 50mg CD2-6 - not really sure what to expect now if anything. No side effects or anything so I'm worried it's not doing anything.

will they give you a progesterone test? I can go to a walk in clinic ( no dr or script) and get one, thats how i knew the FE wasnt working).

I dont have all the answers or really know what the best course is. I just know I wont O or get AF unless i do something. At first, it sounded great, what women wants AF?!

I'm having a CD21 blood test next Tuesday, but I'm guessing that's not going to show much if I don't O within the next couple of days. When we saw the fertility doctor last he gave me enough tablets for three cycles of clomid, but obviously if I don't O, AF won't come so I'll have to get more Norethisterone before trying the clomid again.

Ha, I know, sounds like a dream doesn't it, but what I would give for some stomach cramp or something right now!

I'm having a CD21 blood test next Tuesday, but I'm guessing that's not going to show much if I don't O within the next couple of days. When we saw the fertility doctor last he gave me enough tablets for three cycles of clomid, but obviously if I don't O, AF won't come so I'll have to get more Norethisterone before trying the clomid again.

Ha, I know, sounds like a dream doesn't it, but what I would give for some stomach cramp or something right now!

I have enough Clomid for a few cycles and ill have enough Provera for 3 total cycles. I have a Ovidrel shot sitting around too.

I had great plans for what i thought was going to happen and it didnt work out. I just know right now i need to bring on AF and go from there.

Potential implantion dip? I'm really trying not to get too excited!

Attachments

• IMG_2344.jpg
    IMG_2344.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 8
Love - it could be! It's definitely a big dip, though implantation generally occurs between 6-12dpo, but 5dpo isn't that far off!

Earth & Steph - I don't know the answer to that but would be curious to know!

3dpo today. So far no side effects from the progesterone though I have to wear a panty liner which kinda sucks. Nipples are sore but breasts aren't...they are always super sore from O through the first couple days of AF except when I'm on clomid...I think the breast tenderness for me is a sign of low P (fibrocystic breasts).

DH and I got in a big fight tonight...it seems like we always fight around ovulation/2ww. Sometimes I think that's why I don't have a baby...like I ruin my chances because when we argue I get so angry and upset and I'm sure my blood pressure and adrenaline sky rocket.

On another note, my mom brought me back these "fertility stones" from california...I don't necessarily believe in them but hey, why not? I've tried everything else...one is carnelian and I think the other is fire agate. They're pretty if nothing else. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->