Clomid Buddies (moved from TTC board)

Congrats Ask! You have a way of sneaking in a BFP before intervention. I'm hoping all will go well.

Well it's not looking too good for me. I had a faint line on a Walmart cheapie this morning and took an FRER this eve when I got home and the faint line I had on one yesterday was totally gone. It was only a 1 hour hold but I still expected to see something. Can't stop crying. I wish I knew what was wrong with my body. :cry:

It is still very early Ask. A 1 hour hold probably just wasn't enough. Check again in the morning. I'm hoping your line will still be there for you

Thanks Belle. Trying to hold onto some hope but after seeing this happen twice before it's hard not to jump to conclusions. I hope the line is back tomorrow. I'll call my doctor's office for a blood test either way.

Good plan. I know this is a difficult time considering all that has happened.

Super faint line on a FRER this morning with fmu. Guess I'll go in for a blood test to confirm what I already know. :(

If the lines started out super faint it could all be okay. I do have a good feeling for you, whatever that is worth

Thanks Belle...they've been faint for the last few days but getting even fainter / almost invisible. I guess anything is possible but I'll be honest, I don't really have any hope...maybe I should but I was sooo happy for a day or two and it just made it harder.

How are you doing?

I'm sorry Ask. I really hope its not another CP. I can't even imagine how difficult those must be to go through. I'm here for you either way.

I'm doing okay. Not feeling any different. I didn't even get any SE/symptoms with the trigger. I don't know how many dpo I am either. I'm getting a blood test done on Friday since all of the clinics are closed Saturday when I'm supposed to have it done. I feel completely normal so I dunno.

I felt normal this time other than sore breasts which I typically get anyway and which progesterone can exacerbate. I think it's normal not to have any significant symptoms until 6 weeks from what I've read. So I wouldn't think too much about that!

Ya, my breasts feel fine. I have had moments where they just ached (but not when touched which was weird, just the whole area was achy) but its intermittent and doesn't last long. So I dunno. Good to know not feeling any different doesn't mean anything. Guess I'll just have to wait and see (like always).

In some ways I feel like the months I've conceived I had fewer symptoms. Who knows. I did get this crazy blurred vision last Sunday and felt like I was going to faint. Never had that before.

Just had my blood drawn. Will have results in a few hours. I'm guessing my blood test will come back negative as in March my test line was darker than today and my blood hcg was only 6 (barely considered pregnant)! I guess it filters out of your blood first, then your urine.

Got some of the results back from the RPL panel...thyroid normal and the other auto-immune stuff (not sure what all it was) was normal too. Still waiting on the karyotyping for both DH and I.

Oh Ask I'm keeping everything crossed for you, I understand exactly what you're going through and could have written everything you wrote verbatim. Sending so many good thoughts, please be extra kind to yourself ❤️

I felt normal this time other than sore breasts which I typically get anyway and which progesterone can exacerbate. I think it's normal not to have any significant symptoms until 6 weeks from what I've read. So I wouldn't think too much about that!

Everyone is different. With DS, i had NO symptoms. NONE. I didnt know i was preg til 3mo. DD1, I had sickness and cravings around 4-5wk. DD2, sickness at 3wks ( and it never went away). Angel DS- I didnt have any symptoms.

Thank you babylights! 3 CPs in a year (and 2 in the last 3 months) definitely worries me. But maybe it's just bad luck! I've gotta get a good embryo sooner or later! I guess IVF will help with that.

I'm so confused. The nurse called to say my blood hcg test was negative. I said I wasn't surprised as my chemical in March was 6 and I was still getting faint lines for a day after the blood test (I guess it filters out of your blood first then urine). I asked what my hcg level was and she said "there was no level"...I said, "so it was 0?" And she said "yes". Now that seems impossible. I had faint positives for 3 days on 2 different brands! Maybe she just saw that it was negative (below 5) and the actual number wasn't listed? I've tested every month for 15 months and I know a bfn from a bfp. Now I feel crazy.

Ask if you're crazy then so am I sister - I literally just wrote about this in my journal this morning. Is it something you can speak with your RE about? I plan on asking at my appt on Friday.

Yes I am def going to ask my RE! Here is a pic of my test 12dpo ...it's dried now and it's harder to see because it turned yellow (my prenatals make my pee really yellow ew!). It was darkest at 12dpo and today at 15dpo was barely visible with fmu and totally gone with smu.

Attachments

• IMG_8126.jpg
    IMG_8126.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79