Clomid Buddies (moved from TTC board)

Belle, please stay here though`?!! Even when I'm not on clomid I feel welcome in this group:))

I know my hubby wants a baby too, its only his family trying to blame me.. First they thought I was the problem, now they mean it must be psychological as we haven't gotten pregnant yet. Hubby talks about having a baby a lot, we talk about how we want to raise kids, he do whatever he can to make sure we are in the same country when I o.. ( 95% success rate on that, haha).. They are just really insensitive ... sigh.. I am looking forward to getting my own place.. And a few kitties.. I will get two sweethearts named Mook and Chok Dee from Paws. (If anyone is curious you can check their Facebook, I think both profiles are there.. :))

Yes, Belle please don't leave! I am not a clomid buddy anymore either! I just feel like I belong more here than anyone else though. You guys get it. The testing board is not very fun for those of us who've been at it awhile. :cry:

I'll be sticking around :) I agree, the testing boards are pretty painful most of the time. You can't join in on the fun when chances are there is no point in getting excited!

Nore I'm sorry your in laws are so insensitive! Also loving your plan for those kitties :) they sound adorable

Hey guys, can I get some chart help? I use Ava to chart now, but she says I O'ed on Tuesday 7/11, which doesn't jive with the positive OPK I got on Thursday 7/6. Not sure if it is possible to O that late?

So just in case, I basically pretended that both 7/8 and 7/11 were O days, just to make sure I had my bases covered. But now I just want to make sure I have really O'ed. I put my Ava temps into Fertility Friend with the positive OPK, and this is what the chart looks like. What do you guys think? Have I already O'ed (ie, can I relax now, lol), and which day do you think it really was?

Attachments

• b_rVt4z0.png
    b_rVt4z0.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 3
Hey guys, can I get some chart help? I use Ava to chart now, but she says I O'ed on Tuesday 7/11, which doesn't jive with the positive OPK I got on Thursday 7/6. Not sure if it is possible to O that late?

So just in case, I basically pretended that both 7/8 and 7/11 were O days, just to make sure I had my bases covered. But now I just want to make sure I have really O'ed. I put my Ava temps into Fertility Friend with the positive OPK, and this is what the chart looks like. What do you guys think? Have I already O'ed (ie, can I relax now, lol), and which day do you think it really was?

I would say either 7th or 8th of June.. :) have you tried different modes of FF? (research, opk, advanced ..)

I'm on CD 10 today but wouldn't be surprised if AF shows earlier than expected.. In the past 9 months or so AF has showed 14 days after ovulation.. Some spotting the last few days, nothing new there.. When I'm back later in August I will search for a job ASAP, if I get a job I will get into the system instantly if I understood correctly.. still annoyed at mother in law though... sigh...

14th of July, celebrating in the middle of nowhere.. haha :)

The TTC road can be a long and arduous one on many fronts! Family and in-laws being part of the equation! My family has learned to pretty much not ask unless I bring it up. They all know how much I want to have children! Freaking sucks that we have to pay out the $#%!

Nore - those are the situations that my old therapist would tell me to just say "Thanks for your concern" with a big smile. lol. It's really not their business!

Belle - This is my last cycle on clomid too but now we are all experienced users and can offer sage advice to newcomers. :haha: May their journeys be shorter than ours!

As for this TTC business...Positive opk over 48 hours ago but no temp spike yet. Hate that! I guess we can squeeze another BD in! We are at my lake house and trying to relax...we have both been pretty freakin stressed between infertility, job loss, and his unstable parasitic ex. Being here definitely helps! Glad my Clomid crazies have died down...that was intense!

We have our IVF consult with the doc this week and will get DH's recent SA results and our blood test results (DH had 2-3 vials taken and I had probably 15 vials of blood taken in the last month)! I got a few of the results back already...not a carrier of fragile x, cystic fibrosis or one other genetic disorder (I forget which). No clotting disorder. Thyroid good, no detected auto-immune issues. Taking 1 baby aspirin per day per my obgyn's recommendation after my first cp and my own research...seems to help some women even if a known clotting disorder is not detected.

Still no temp rise 72 hours after my +opk. So frustrating! Had EWCM 5 days ago and nipples have been sore since 3 days ago and my +opk. I've been inconsistent with taking my temp at the same time ...anytime between 7-9am, whenever I wake up. But it was only 96.9 this morning at 7am and has hovered there for 3 days which is a pre-o temp for me.

So sorry Ask. I still haven't figured out my OPK situation. Seems like it takes me a while after a pos OPK too. Very frustrating I know. :(

Well, got my early testing out of my system. 9 dpo, BFN, not surprised. It's funny, one early test is all it takes to make me not want to test again for a while, lol. Going to wait until 14 DPO now.

Having some possible symptoms, but with so many tease cycles I don't even think they are worth mentioning. I am really trying not to get my hopes up.

I guess I finally found out the cause of my infertility. I have abnormal chromosomes. 10% of my blood cells tested showed a missing X chromosome (45X instead of 46XX) known as mosaic monosomy x or mosaic Turner's syndrome. My doctor thinks this is the cause of my recurrent early miscarriages. I have no outward symptoms other than infertility. Part of me is relieved to have an answer but the other part is terrified that we will have to undergo multiple IVF cycles just to find one normal embryo. DH has a small chromosomal issue too but she didn't think that was the cause of our difficulties, but after doing my own research it seems that his chromosomal inversion can lead to infertility and repeat pregnancy loss in some people. With our combined abnormalities it's no wonder we can't maintain a pregnancy. We are meeting with a geneticist next before beginning IVF with PGD and going bankrupt.

Ask, I am so glad you have some answers. I am sure it has just created more questions, but at least it is a step in the right direction.

Earth, that's awesome!! Congrats!!

Thanks! I think ill start testing Monday, if i can hold out that long!

Thanks Lucy. It's pretty scary thinking there's a chance I may never be able to have my own biological children but my doctor seemed optimistic that we will find a good embryo, it just might take more than one retrieval. I'm going to have to start looking into grants that we can apply for. Most women with Turner syndrome are infertile/sterile and then most of the ones that do have functioning ovaries go through early menopause but that doesn't seem to be the case for me at all. Even some women with a low percentage of abnormal cells like me have worse symptoms so I guess I'm pretty lucky. My egg supply is very good...but given my age and this chromosomal abnormality my miscarriage rate is high. Thankfully IVF and PGD can help with that. I've also read that women with Turner syndrome are inherently in the high risk pregnancy category due to heart complications. I don't have any known heart issues but I will have to have a full work up done. It's all kinda scary but I'm glad we are getting answers...there's a sense of relief in that I guess. How are you doing? Your chart is looking awesome!

Congrats on the O Earth! That's gotta be exciting and a huge relief!

Earth, I totally get that. I started testing way too early this cycle, lol. Just don't let yourself get too down at any early BFN's. <3

Ask, that does sound scary, I can't imagine the combination of things you must be feeling. But the fact that your doctor is optimistic is a good sign, I would hope that most good doctors would be cautious about giving hope if there was none. And I understand the fear of never having biological children; I have that same fear and I don't even know what our issues are yet.

Still trying to be hopeful. Still worried maybe I O'ed late (like maybe with the second temp rise) and missed it. But trying to keep my head up. If my chart is correct, I am 12 DPO. BFN yesterday, but temp keeps going up. I don't *think* my temp has been this high this late before. Fx! Testing again tomorrow and Sunday until I either get the ever elusive BFP, or AF appears. DH's sperm analysis is Monday, and our appt with the RE is the following week...
:dust:

Lucy - I don't think you Od later. Maybe even 1 day earlier. I think you've got it covered! Did you have spotting at 8-9dpo? That would be wonderful if you get your bfp just before more testing! FX!

Meant to mention that DH's sperm analysis was normal despite our collection method (pull out). His morphology was slightly below ideal as it was in his first SA as well but the doctor said it's not an issue since his count and motility is good.

I did have spotting, but (TMI alert) I can't help but wonder if it could have been caused by bd'ing and not enough (*ahem*) lubrication, lol. I do normally spot right before AF, but it is normally brown, and this was different. Sort of pink mixed with CM? Hard to describe. Haven't had any of the usual brown spotting yet. According to Fert Friend, AF is due tomorrow, but it could also be Saturday. My cycles are so whacky, so I can't help myself and input my data in other places too, and one of them said I could have O'ed as late as CD 22. I pray that is not the case. I think you are right, but I can't help but worry.

So I have had some symptoms, but I have been explaining them away to try to keep from getting my hopes up too much. But it's so hard not to symptom spot. DH keeps telling me I put too much pressure on myself, and I finally told him, it's impossible not to, might as well embrace it, lol. I felt somewhat similar to AF cramping (not as intense) Saturday-Monday of last weekend, but I would have thought I would have gotten a positive yesterday if that was implantation. I have been feeling something, hard to describe the feeling, on my lower right side, just inside my hip since then, but it comes and goes. Boobs have been feeling different the last couple days, but I can't pin it down, could be all in my head. Had a surprising amount of CM yest. Have been tired and had headaches, but that could also be because I have cut down on caffeine a bit. Occasional dizziness. A few times when I googled CM this week, some of the pictures made me nauseous, and driving in the car yesterday I felt a little carsick, which never happens when I am the one driving. Of course, all of this could be a coincidence, certainly wouldn't be the first cycle.

When I got that evap at 9 DPO, I kept googling "evap to BFP" and apparently it's a thing for some people, but it hasn't happened for me yet, lol. Yesterday's test, no evap, no BFP. Praying my BFP comes before Monday. But if it doesn't, glad to know "alternative collection methods" don't seem to cause any issues :)

Thank you as always for the support ladies!

Lucy - I have high hopes for you! Those are similar symptoms to what I experienced before my bfps. AF like cramping, dizziness, headaches. The spotting sounds like it could be implantation spotting. I know these last few days are the hardest part!

It would be so like me to have a super late BFP, lol. Literally praying...

Just Wondfo's so far. I have a Clear Blue Digital, but I want to save it. If I ever get a positive on something else, then use the digi to show DH. Is it worth going to get some FRER's? I actually tried to get those when I bought the digi, but they were out of stock so I figured the digi was the next best thing. But then AF came that night and saved me the trouble.

Makes me tear up to think about it. I want to show that digi to DH so badly. Feel like he won't believe it if it ever finally happens, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->