Clomid Buddies (moved from TTC board)

So I said I didn't feel sad but now I do feel sad. I took a Walmart cheapie as a comparison and got this evap. Why why why must these tests mess with my head!?!

Attachments

• IMG_3262.jpg
    IMG_3262.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 9
Run some water over the test. If the line stays it's not an evap

Went back to look at it minutes after I posted that pic and the color was gone - just a blank line! Ran it under water and looked the same. Def an evap if there's no color, right? Why do I do this to myself?

Attachments

• IMG_3263.jpg
    IMG_3263.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 9
Ask I've had the same thing happen to me, with lines disappearing. It is so disappointing. No color in that line :( what dpo are you? Maybe it's still early?

I'm only 9dpo. Only reason I tested yesterday was because I had gotten so sick and thought maybe? Why can't someone design a test that is fool proof? I guess the digitals are but they aren't very sensitive.

Don't give up hope. I can see a line in everything, it's super early. If it comes up within the time, I don't think it's an evap? Surely running water over it would dilute and make the line disappear? Ive got my fingers crossed for you x

ive been reading and lurking, Ask, that really stinks! I was so hopeful!!

I still have trigger in me, 8dpo, which is normal. My temps are lining up to last month and i have hardly any side effects or symptoms, which is WEIRD.

Thanks Earth. Who knows but I sure know that I'll never buy those curved handled FRERs again!

My IVF consult went well...everything is becoming so real! I was shocked to hear that my AMH is 4.8 and FSH is 6.4 (they were 3.1 and 8.4 a year ago). Could all my fertility diet / herbs / vitamins be helping?! Anyway, she said that while my dx is kinda grey and we can't really know how my eggs are affected, the fact that my egg reserve is excellent is in our favor. They expect to retrieve 16 eggs. FX!

I'll call on cd 1 and will start birth control on cd 3...eek it's so close!

Earth - are you testing out the trigger?

Thats fantastic new Ask and those are great numbers! You've had a couple pregnancies pretty close together so I definitely think the supplements and such have been helping!

My hormone levels have stayed pretty much exactly the same from this time as compared to a year ago. So all the supplements I've taken have done squat LOL. My naturopath sent me my treatment plan. She has me on a bunch of herbs that are supposed to balance out hormones (including vitex and maca) as well as inositol. I read on one of the bottles that you shouldn't take it during pregnancy, so we are going to hold off on ttc altogether while i'm on these herbs. She has me on them for 2 months, so I guess we'll re-evaluate at that time. Otherwise I fell off the healthy eating bandwagon for 2 days due to stress. But I'm back at it today!

Wonderful news Ask! And wow, it is so close now! So you'll start birth control on CD3 and then what does the rest of the time line look like?

Wonderful news Ask! And wow, it is so close now! So you'll start birth control on CD3 and then what does the rest of the time line look like?

Yes, please share, I guess we will soon be heading that way too.. we just need to "get into the system - do the iui's and then..." first.. I went for my CD12 ultrasound and the lady was really nice and said that everything looked great.. monster in law was there with me (not into the ultrasound room though) so now she knows.. I'm normal! ha!! :dohh:

We are looking at one or two flats today, and one tomorrow.. at Versailles.. I still don't feel like we have any real pressure on us to move, which is kinda nice, however it might result in me attacking my monster in law, haha:) we do have a deadline though, my cats will be ready to travel from November 15th and forwards - I want to be settled in by then!

I also taken up on the same job I did back in Bangkok, helping people settling in as a Destination Consultant- I already work with my first two clients and the the third family arrives in October. It's really fun and I don't mind that its not full time.. :)

Nor, that's great! In fact your whole post sounded lovely and positive! I was surprised to hear that your MIL went with you to the appointment! Maybe your relationship with her will start to improve a bit more?

Exciting that you are looking at some flats too, and doubly good that you're don't have a huge pressure to move out.

Sounds like a very fun job indeed!

Bank Holiday coming up for us on Monday so very much looking forward to a three day weekend! Is that the same for anyone else?

Nore - that is great that your MIL heard that you're "normal" lol. I can only imagine how rough it is living with her. A good test in patience! Like Steph said, hopefully your relationship will improve. Sounds like things are going well for you!

Steph - thanks! So I'll be on birth control for 2 weeks and then about a week after I'll start stimming. It's all so close all of a sudden! I'll probably stim for about 10 days then I'll have my retrieval. Then I'll have to wait 6-8 weeks for the PGS testing and then the transfer. In a way it's kinda nice that I'll have a break in between retrieval and transfer.

I also asked my doc about the egg donor program and feel better having a plan B. DH and I had a great talk! We talked about donor eggs vs donor embryos (he's open to both) and talked about how many rounds of IVF we would try before moving on to donor. Our tentative plan is that we will do 1 round of IVF and if they get a bunch of eggs/embryos and ALL are abnormal we will move on to donor. If the results are mixed but for some reason it doesn't take we may try again with my own eggs one more time. Even if we go the donor route we will continue to try (or ntnp) in the future and could end up with a bio child too, but the pressure would be off.

One other interesting thing - my doctor said that while DH's chromosomal inversion is considered a normal variant in the population, there is some research that suggests it may increase miscarriage rates. She seems to think that because we both have wonky chromosomes we haven't gotten lucky yet. Hopefully IVF will do the trick!

It all went well until lunch with mother and brother-in law... Oh my.. He is as closeminded as his mum... my gosh.. He is against anything new, against homosexuals (Imagine, they might get married! oh my, life as we know it will end! - grrrr), vaccinations are only to make us stupid and infertile and whatnot and everything new is a step towards hell.. As French is not my first language it can be quite heated, and I cannot even find the right words, it just bugs me a lot, and I think I have to talk to my hubby about it. If my hubby start thinking along those lines I frankly cannot take it.. Too much conspiracy talk, the big bad US and Freemasons and whatnot.. I am seriously shaking! Apparently the women where sooo much freer before, and so and so... he goes.. oh my gosh.. I need to get out from here!

OMG Nore I wouldn't be able to keep my mouth shut! My ex was Turkish and I lived with him and his parents in Turkey for 6 months 10 years ago. His parents were actually so sweet and lovely but in general, living in a small Turkish town, I felt like I had gone back in time. Women were treated so differently...especially from the super liberal town I grew up in! I guess that might be why it didn't work out! I don't blame them for looking down on the US right now though...I mean, Trump?! The American people elected Trump?! Dear god. Actually Hillary won the popular vote but lost the electoral vote (it's a very confusing system). I'm so embarrassed to call myself an American right now. #notmypresident

OMG Nore I wouldn't be able to keep my mouth shut! My ex was Turkish and I lived with him and his parents in Turkey for 6 months 10 years ago. His parents were actually so sweet and lovely but in general, living in a small Turkish town, I felt like I had gone back in time. Women were treated so differently...especially from the super liberal town I grew up in! I guess that might be why it didn't work out! I don't blame them for looking down on the US right now though...I mean, Trump?! The American people elected Trump?! Dear god. Actually Hillary won the popular vote but lost the electoral vote (it's a very confusing system). I'm so embarrassed to call myself an American right now. #notmypresident

Thanks for the support...! :) Brother in law is actually PRO Trump:blush: I really can't stand his mother and brother in law.. They have a very old fashioned world view where everything was "better before".. He even admitted he doesn't know any people who are homosexuals.. I was like, well, you don't have to marry a guy you know.. Then I got peppered by his view on how the "gay lobby" has pushed so much down on us.. I almost lost it then... same with the vaccinations, he supposedly regrets having vaccinations for his children.. and apparently in Germany all is well though they don't vaccinate (according to him).. I seriously need to talk with hubby, I don't want children growing up with these kind of twisted views... grump...

Not surprised he supports Trump then. He'd fit right in with all the Trump supporters here. The "alt right" (aka white supremacists). I better stop before I piss someone off...

You will have the most influence over your kids - don't worry!

Thanks Earth. Who knows but I sure know that I'll never buy those curved handled FRERs again!

My IVF consult went well...everything is becoming so real! I was shocked to hear that my AMH is 4.8 and FSH is 6.4 (they were 3.1 and 8.4 a year ago). Could all my fertility diet / herbs / vitamins be helping?! Anyway, she said that while my dx is kinda grey and we can't really know how my eggs are affected, the fact that my egg reserve is excellent is in our favor. They expect to retrieve 16 eggs. FX!

I'll call on cd 1 and will start birth control on cd 3...eek it's so close!

Earth - are you testing out the trigger?

Yep, testing it out.

Ask I think pissing that type of person enough for them to either leave or reconsider their horrific mindset is a good thing! Norlisa you must be a saint!

I had my 21 day bloods today - they can never get anything out of me, my doctors surgery won't even try now, I have to go the hospital, and the mean nurse didn't listen to me (I told her I was difficult and precious nurses have recommended I tell them to use a butterfly needle from my wrist) but she refused, and so now I have bruises up and down my arms and hands, and guess what else... a tiny mark from a butterfly needle in my wrist! So irritating as I hate blood tests now and nearly faint I get so anxious about them! Sorry to moan!
Steph I get the bank holiday too! So nice as it's our wedding anniversary Monday too - we're away for a week so won't be on here much. I keep meaning to ask what pier it is in your picture?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->