Clomid Buddies (moved from TTC board)

Hi ladies! I've updated in other places, but I wanted to update here.
I got my first (vvvf) positive on Dec 4th. As of this morning, we haven't been able to see anything on the u/s yet, but we're hoping that means that I just ovulated a few days later than we thought. We're pretty optimistic. I'll get my third hcg results today, so hopefully that can confirm that I'm still pregnant!

Congrats, Sara!!! I’ve also been getting positives after my transfer last week! They are progressively getting darker each day so that’s a good sign! Beta is tomorrow! Are your hcg levels doubling?

Ask - My hcg levels tripled between my first two tests (about 55 hours apart), but they started out pretty low, at 30. The third one was done this morning, so we'll see in a few hours if they continued to rise properly.

Congrats Sara, I knew it was just a matter of time for you :)

Thanks Belle!

The next few hours are going to pass so slowly. I am a little concerned that I may have miscarried over the weekend, as I had heavier spotting than I'd had last week, and it seems like my symptoms are easing up a bit. So I'm still pretty nervous. Praying that tonight brings good news.

Thank you, LAR! How are you doing?

I am doing okay. Been swamped with work and school; plus I haven't been TTC, so I haven't been on here much. We are going to start trying soon though... in January, so if I find the time, I might be on here more. Still not sure when we'll be pursuing IVF, but I am thinking I might schedule an appt for January to begin talking about the process.

Oh Sara, I’m so sorry. That’s heartbreaking. :hugs:

I'm really sorry to hear that Sara :(

Lar it's great to see you again. Good luck with figuring out your next steps!

Good to hear from you, LAR! Sounds like you’ve been busy! Wishing you success in the new year!

Im back... I thought we were done months ago but i was able to piece together some clomid and make it work. 50mg x 2, 100x3... so i didnt have enough but heres to hoping. I THINK i ovulated yesterday and i missed my trigger window but thats ok. :thumbup: This cycle has been really relaxed. Im not doing anything but taking tests and then P4 in LP.

Im sorry for your loss Sara.

I didnt read everyone elses, sorry!

9ish DPO and I've been playing Nanny for my BFF and her first baby, who is 9 days old. Getting practice in :p plan on testing tomorrow night.

Thanks ladies. I'm actually just now miscarrying, but it never developed very far. My hcg was really, really low.

I saw my RE today and she gave us the all clear to start injections again as soon as my hcg levels are back to 0, which will hopefully be this week or next. Here's to hoping my body is a bit more prepared now and we can conceive again soon.

The hits just keep coming. I thought I had miscarried two weeks ago, when my hcg dropped from 93.4 to 70. It turned out that I hadn't yet, but then seemed like I was this past weekend. I went to my clinic yesterday, they did another hcg check and said I can start treatment again when it's at 0. With it only being 70, that had to be soon, right?

Wrong. It increased to 234. Which is obviously not enough for a sustainable pregnancy at 5.5-6 weeks. So more and more signs are pointing to ectopic.

Oh goodness Sara, I can't imagine how you must be feeling. Is there any way to confirm that it's ectopic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->