Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

Norelisa, we are extremely relieved that it went so well.

I have had an extremely busy day at work today and no time to go completely insane with AF still not showing :o I really dont want to buy another HPT - I cant handle another BFN. So I really hope AF shows soon. I think if by Monday still no AF I will call my doctor :(

Nita I'm so glad both sets of parents reacted so well and are supportive of you. I think that's a great idea to retest Monday. My luteal phase was randomly 17 days one month...no pregnancy so it is possible for bodies to just be stupid when you NEED them to cooperate ❤

Nita - I'm sorry your body is not working with you right now, that's so unfortunate, but thankfully your parents are supportive of you.

Nore everything is so much cheaper in Thailand :)

Daddysgirl, clomid/femara works well for people who are not ovulating due to pcos or other anovulatory disorders, your success rates when you first start ovulating with clomid are about 20% per cycle, just like anybody else first starting out ttc.

Generally clomid/FE doesn't work well for those who are already ovulating, such as in the case of unexplained infertility. Your chance for success is about 5% each cycle, as opposed to 1-4% chance per cycle without it.

Nita, so glad it went well with your parents! That much be such a relief for you!! Glad its out of the way! Weren't your progesterone levels a bit borderline this cycle?? I'm wondering if you maybe didn't O and thats why AF isn't here :( I hope you won't need provera to kick start your cycle again

Well, I'm CD 8, so in a couple days it will be time to start BDing again. I'm hoping I'll O around CD 13-14 on FE and not any earlier.

Belle, my doctor said I definately Od, I also went a day too early for the test. I think(hope) I Od, I had the skin break out and sensitive nipples, same as last cycle. I am considering that I just Od later. Nonetheless, if no AF on Monday I will call my doctor and most likely start provera, then I need to wait another month to do the surgery. I am just praying that I Od late and that AF shows up in a day or two

Ladies, I need your opinions please. Ok so I never throw away my HPT until dustbin day, which is tomorow. Now always when I throw them away I check them again and its always BFN. Except the test I did yesterday, I did it, whithin 2 mins I got a BFN and I put it away. Google says if the line has colour its a BFP and if its grey then its just an evap. Ill attach the photo, please give your honest opinions, does the line look grey or like it has colour? Ill have to test again tomorow...

Attachments

• SmartSelectImage_2017-02-23-17-35-48.jpg
    SmartSelectImage_2017-02-23-17-35-48.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 14
Nita how long was this picture taken after you took the test? I honestly would think a retest today would be worth it and if there is a line in the timeframe it's definitely bfp!! I can't tell if it has color or at least what kind of color, it doesn't look like an Evap to me, those always look more transparent to me and this one seems to have some sort of color! Test again, it should be darker by now!! FX <3

Umm Nita!!!! I think that's a pretty dark line for an evap!!!!! Better test again hon!!!!!

Four, the photo was taken 24 hours after I tested. The packet said wait 15 mins for results, I ran out of time, when no line showed up I put it away and left. Only looked at it tonight. I will have to buy another test tomorow afternoon and only test then. If its BFN then I will know it was just an evap. That line could very well have been there whithin the 15 mins waiting time, but I would not have known. Atleast this is the closest thing a BFP I have ever gotten. Even if it turns out to BFN.

AFM still no af...It's driving me absolutely nuts. In nov it took 9 days to get af after my Provera, in December it took 6, and I'm currently 6 days past my last Provera pill so I guess I'll give it another couple days before calling my dr , just wish it would show up already :(

I definitely think it's worth a retest then!! I'm hoping it's a real BFP for you!!!

AFM still no af...It's driving me absolutely nuts. In nov it took 9 days to get af after my Provera, in December it took 6, and I'm currently 6 days past my last Provera pill so I guess I'll give it another couple days before calling my dr , just wish it would show up already :(

The first time I took provera I think I waited around 5 days, 2nd month I waited 7 days, and third month around 9/10 days. I hope it shows up soon :hugs:

I definitely think it's worth a retest then!! I'm hoping it's a real BFP for you!!!

I think I would be really pissed if it ends up being a BFP. After all the effort to tell our parents about the surgery, and I had vodka over the weekend :blush:

Im just worried about my low Prog levels. Well, I am not telling DH for now. If I get another positive test then I will tell him, dont want him to get excited....yet.

I also have no pregnancy symptons :(

I read about the water test online, so tried that to see if the line dissapears, if it does then I know for sure its just an evap.

Thank you Belle :hugs:

Well, the line is pretty solid after an hour :o wish the shops was still open to go and buy a test lol, with my luck AF will show tomorow

Sounds promising Nita!

Heard back from my clinic, they will do cycle monitoring for $300, so I think for that cost we will wait to do that with the IUI, so that would be about $700 total. We may only do cycle monitoring for the first IUI to see how I respond to femara because some women do end up with a thinner lining with femara. If that ends up the case for me we may look at IUI with injectibles and skip any further femara cycles. So for now we will stick with FE and timed BD and look at IUI around June

Wow Belle, thats pretty expensive, if I convert it to Rands, thats about how much I earn a month. I however hope FE works earlier and you dont have to proceed with IUI

I'm finally getting a little more af when I check cp, my cp is so high I can hardly reach but af is definitely picking up from the last two days, still nothing on my pad or when I wipe though. Hopefully it will be here tonight or tomorrow.

My dr has me on Clomid cd 4-8. What days are you all taking Clomid? I'm thinking I may change it to cd 3-7 so I can hopefully O sooner. Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->