Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

welcome!

------
Talked to DH about Clomid or not and his response was a typical DH one: " whatever you want to do". :haha:

So i guess thanks to you all, we will push forward but im not sure how pushy ill be because taking pills, suppls, sticks and keeping sanity is hard! I do know im not temping because that just makes me anxious. Maybe try just a base cycle of only Clomid and OPKs, nothing else..

Every time I think i have a plan, the course changes. :plane:

and AF should be due today and anytime beyond.

Earth I'm the same, I've changed my mind tons of times throughout this journey and I've only just started lol.

Sending good luck vibes your way for clomid! I hope AF shows soon so that you can move on to the next :)

Well after taking a break from acupuncture for a month, I'm heading back to my first appointment today. I'm really looking forward to it!

Earth I'm so glad you're going to give it a try ❤ I really hope it works for you.

I am so discouraged today. I just realized that I first have the hurdle of getting pregnant. My expectations aren't super high this month. Then I have to somehow manage to stay pregnant which feels impossible. I am so sad today. Just thinking about this whole journey. Do you all have at least 16 pregnant friends too?

Onearth, I am so happy you are going to give Clomid a try :hugs:

Ttc, i am pretty sure all my friends have or either is pregnant.. :(

AFM 15dpo, no spotting or AF. Did another HPT, wait let me attach that photo, raise your hand if you can see the BFN...hahaha. Going to parents in law in a few hours to break the surgery news, oh boy, its gonna be a long night.

Attachments

• SmartSelectImage_2017-02-21-16-50-58.jpg
    SmartSelectImage_2017-02-21-16-50-58.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 4

AFM 15dpo, no spotting or AF. Did another HPT, wait let me attach that photo, raise your hand if you can see the BFN...hahaha. Going to parents in law in a few hours to break the surgery news, oh boy, its gonna be a long night.

:hugs::hugs:

It looks exactly like all the HPT's I have ever taken! haha :) Good luck with parents in law, fingers crossed they will take it better than you fear! I am sure they would love for you to get a shot at getting a little one soon, and if surgery is the way to go, then go for it! :hugs:

Tomorrow: im going to acupuncture.. How was it to go back, Belle?

And welcome to FrancoisBaby :) (and to everyone else, I realise I am pretty bad at welcoming anyone, haha, I am very happy that more people join, more people to get support from, and not feeling alone!)

Wow, it went extremely well with the in laws, spoke about the surgery for 5 mins, daddy in law said, well thats your business and we continued to have a nice evening. Tomorow night is my parents...

Still no AF...Urrrrrrgh

Yay that's great Nita!! Funny how dads are like that, or men in general, they all seem to be on a need to know basis and certainly don't want details like us women do loo

What a relief that must be for you nita! I'm glad it went so well!

FINALLY a tiny tinge of blood at cervix with cm...cmon body let's get this cy going ugh!

Nita so glad it went well!!!!!

Four!!!! Yay for AF on the way!

Hi Ladies, is it okay if I join? I've been reading through a few of your most recent posts and this seems like the place for me! I'm on my second cycle of clomid (4th cycle in my life) and we did 100mg this month. I went for a day 21 progesterone test and the number was a very disappointing 2.7 nmol/L. But I had some ewcm that night and positive OPK the next day so I went back on CD24 and it had jumped up to 15.5 nmol/L which I think means I o'd sometime during that time!

I have a requisition for an HCG Beta that I can go take anytime but I'm trying to hold off until 14dpo which I think would be March 1st. If it's negative, I'll be impatiently awaiting AF to start my next cycle, so I know exactly how you ladies are feeling. I can't tell you how many times I've googled "How to bring on period" because the waiting sucks so much. I've never gotten a good answer though!

Anyways, I wish all of you ladies the best of luck! Nita, if you don't mind me asking, what kind of surgery are you having? I couldn't seem to find the answer in your posts.

Thank you ladies, I am really relieved about it that it went so well, phew.

Yay for AF four! Wish AF will start for me too :(

Sweatpea, welcome, hope Clomid works for you :) also ill be doing Ovarian Drilling :) if AF ever decides to show

Glad it went well, Nita! They love you and want you to be happy!

Told DH I don't feel like waiting more months to start IUI. So I'll start clomid again next cycle and will do my first IUI. Going to call and see if he can give his sample ahead of time and freeze it so we aren't dealing with the stress of getting it done and missing work when I get a +opk.

Belle - I contacted a fertility acupuncture clinic and hoping to start soon!

Weird thing...for the last 3 days I've had this weird fluttering spasm type feeling near my left ovary. Like a muscle twitch. Anyone else ever get this?

Omg Ask, funny you say that because I've been feeling the same way over my right ovary, I was like "OH NO I'm HYPER STIMULATING ON THE LOWEST DOSE OF FEMARA" lol, such a drama queen. I then proceeded to google symptoms of OHSS and life with triplets LOL It was probably just gas haha :haha:

I'm super excited for you to try acupuncture! It took a couple cycles before I evened out. The way you describe your PMS was similar to what I was experiencing (I pretty much was going crazy every month) and its so much better now! My emotional symptoms of PMS are all pretty much gone! And my cycle even got 1-2 days longer! It may not have been the thing to push me over the edge into a pregnancy, but it has definitely been an important part of the journey for me, and I am sure that it will only help.

That's so funny Belle! It feels like an eye twitch. I remember having this many months back when first ttc and in the 2ww and convincing myself it meant I was pregnant. Considering I just had a full AF, there's no kidding myself this time! I also worried that vitex was doing something weird to my ovaries! I'm sure it's nothing.

Looking forward to starting acupuncture! That's great that it has helped you so much. I was diagnosed with PMDD years ago. Would be great to find a natural remedy!

Ask, I get those same twitches on day 2/3 of taking Clomid, I got it every month.

Moved O date up a bit, but I know I Od before CD19, as I only get the skin break outs after Ovulation. Think I am going crazy, going for a wee every hour in the hope I might find some spotting...but nothing :( If AF doesnt show up today then I wont be able to do the surgery next week, then I will need to wait for 7 March

Wow, it went extremely well with the in laws, spoke about the surgery for 5 mins, daddy in law said, well thats your business and we continued to have a nice evening. Tomorow night is my parents...

Still no AF...Urrrrrrgh

Yaay! :)

Hi Ladies, is it okay if I join? I've been reading through a few of your most recent posts and this seems like the place for me! I'm on my second cycle of clomid (4th cycle in my life) and we did 100mg this month. I went for a day 21 progesterone test and the number was a very disappointing 2.7 nmol/L. But I had some ewcm that night and positive OPK the next day so I went back on CD24 and it had jumped up to 15.5 nmol/L which I think means I o'd sometime during that time!

I have a requisition for an HCG Beta that I can go take anytime but I'm trying to hold off until 14dpo which I think would be March 1st. If it's negative, I'll be impatiently awaiting AF to start my next cycle, so I know exactly how you ladies are feeling. I can't tell you how many times I've googled "How to bring on period" because the waiting sucks so much. I've never gotten a good answer though!

Anyways, I wish all of you ladies the best of luck! Nita, if you don't mind me asking, what kind of surgery are you having? I couldn't seem to find the answer in your posts.

Glad it went well, Nita! They love you and want yo
u to be happy!

Told DH I don't feel like waiting more months to start IUI. So I'll start clomid again next cycle and will do my first IUI. Going to call and see if he can give his sample ahead of time and freeze it so we aren't dealing with the stress of getting it done and missing work when I get a +opk.

Belle - I contacted a fertility acupuncture clinic and hoping to start soon!

Weird thing...for the last 3 days I've had this weird fluttering spasm type feeling near my left ovary. Like a muscle twitch. Anyone else ever get this?

Oh, yay for acupuncture and IUI-attempt.. We will probably try again in a few months, next cycle I might be alone here, depending on how long my LP will be this time and how late I'll ovulate next time, haha:)

Omg Ask, funny you say that because I've been feeling the same way over my right ovary, I was like "OH NO I'm HYPER STIMULATING ON THE LOWEST DOSE OF FEMARA" lol, such a drama queen. I then proceeded to google symptoms of OHSS and life with triplets LOL It was probably just gas haha :haha:

I'm super excited for you to try acupuncture! It took a couple cycles before I evened out. The way you describe your PMS was similar to what I was experiencing (I pretty much was going crazy every month) and its so much better now! My emotional symptoms of PMS are all pretty much gone! And my cycle even got 1-2 days longer! It may not have been the thing to push me over the edge into a pregnancy, but it has definitely been an important part of the journey for me, and I am sure that it will only help.

How often do you go, Belle? I have been going twice a week, but this week, three times, he wants me back on Friday. He wants my temp to be above coverline at least a few more times. For the past few weeks I have been having needles on the back rather on the front, with one or two exceptions.

I go about 3 times a cycle. She said if I was doing IUI or IVF they would do twice a week during the FP. I'll probably just continue with acupuncture for my femara cycles and then take a break from it until I'm ready to start IUI. I felt good on my month off, so I think I've been doing it long enough now (since September) that the effects from it should have stabilized somewhat. She puts the needles in my low abdomen (depending on where I am in my cycle), above the knee, down the calf, around the ankles, wrists, between the eyes and top of head. Some of the ones in the legs move around a bit depending on where I am in my cycle as well.

Today is my last dose of femara, stoked! Can't wait to welcome estrogen back into my life again haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->