Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

Is anyone else insane? Me: it's only 8dpo I shouldn't waste a test. Also me: but you have cheapies.

Attachments

• IMG_6840.jpg
    IMG_6840.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 7
I was posting to give you all a laugh at my insanity 😂

Bwahaha!! I feel you, maybe I am blind and only seeing what I want to see. Pretty sure at this stage I can also convince myself that I am spotting, although I clearly am not lol

Well meeting up with my parents in an hour to break the surgery news. Wish me luck, I am sure they wont take it as easy as my in laws lol

So beyond frustrated...still no af and not even spotting other than one tiny tiny bit yesterday ugh! Cd FORTY :(

Four, I feel your frustration, I so badly want AF to start :(

Oh and it went great with my parents, they are super supportive.

OK ladies! I haven't started my clomid yet. I am CD22 and my DR told me to use OPKs until my appointment on the 27th. Just to see if I maybe ovulate really late. Well yesterday I got a smiley face for the first time ever on an OPKS on CD 21 but not one today. So did I ovulate??? My cycles are normally 33 days but sometimes go down to 28. I don't know what this means!!! DH and I had slowed down this cycle trying just waiting for the clomid. I did make sure to BD last night just in case. I just don't know what's going on lol

Nita that is soooo great to hear!! Family support is vital through this I feel. We haven't told any of our family we are TTC although they constantly bring it up because they want us to have another and all of our siblings have been "fixed" so we are their last hope for another grand baby :)

FBaby I would say to try to bd over the next couple days and hopefully on cd 27 your dr can do blood work to confirm O/pregnancy!

OK ladies! I haven't started my clomid yet. I am CD22 and my DR told me to use OPKs until my appointment on the 27th. Just to see if I maybe ovulate really late. Well yesterday I got a smiley face for the first time ever on an OPKS on CD 21 but not one today. So did I ovulate??? My cycles are normally 33 days but sometimes go down to 28. I don't know what this means!!! DH and I had slowed down this cycle trying just waiting for the clomid. I did make sure to BD last night just in case. I just don't know what's going on lol

I had 2 peaks this cycle and didnt O, so it can give a false peak.

Ttc - I'm definitely a poas addict but am getting over it...I think the line Nita is seeing is just where the plastic tip meets the test strip.

Belle - how much does your acupuncture cost per cycle? Congrats on finishing femera! Yay!

Francois - do you temp? I've always gotten a temp rise within a few days of my +opk. Most people only get an LH surge for 24 hours or less.

Joy, my acupuncture is $90 CAD per session, so $270 per cycle. I have $1000 coverage in benefits that I'm using for acupuncture right now. Because of the cost we won't continue using it indefinitely, especially now that my cycle has somewhat balanced out. We'll just add it in with treatment cycles from now on (so will stick with it for the femara cycles).

Hey everyone I hope you are doing well. Just checking in here because I haven't been on much. CD 8 for me and day 4 of 5 of clomid. Hoping beyond hope this works.

Four, I feel your frustration, I so badly want AF to start :(

Oh and it went great with my parents, they are super supportive.

Woiii!:D Thats great news, I am sure you are both relieved :)

Joy, my acupuncture is $90 CAD per session, so $270 per cycle. I have $1000 coverage in benefits that I'm using for acupuncture right now. Because of the cost we won't continue using it indefinitely, especially now that my cycle has somewhat balanced out. We'll just add it in with treatment cycles from now on (so will stick with it for the femara cycles).

oooh, that sounds very expensive! I could not do as often as I do if it were those prices! :) I pay different each time depending on what he does, this week three times, but my temp is dropping, think my LP will be short:(

I pay between 500-570 thb per session, including moxabution (where they burn herbs on top of the needles).
It corresponds to 14-17 usd / 19-22,5 CAD / 13,5 -15,5 euros. (If anyone happens to go to Bangkok, the name of the hospital is Hua Chiew Traditional Chinese Hospital).

Not covered by our insurance, though.. And it does add up.. twice a week.. but once I am a bit more stable I hope to go less frequently.. :) I only started in January. The herbs are more expensive, approx 2000thb per week... 58 dollar per week.. so depending on when AF starts I will decide wether another month with lovely mudwater will be in the cards. If so, I will also stop by two clinics to get a quote on being followed up with 3-4 u/s. I just want to make sure that this month was a one off..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->