Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

Anyone tried spirulina? Thinking about buying some and add to my smoothies..

Af came, and with her my usual "I wanna curl up in a ball" -kinda pain.. Sigh..

I found this supermarket I wanted to visit, but turned out they are changing location and closed until March 8th. My luck.
It was called sunshine market, and selling healthy stuff:)

Rawan yes I took the FE in the evening after dinner. I think I'm just one of those unlucky people who is super sensitive to hormone changes. I know my E2 is rather borderline in the first place (it was only 2 points above the cutoff for normal) so maybe the FE just caused a more significant drop in E2 for me which resulted in the SE?

I can relate to that feeling of excitement early on. It was intoxicating. I totally believed it was going to happen in the first 3 cycles and DEFINITELY within 6 cycles. That excitement was replaced by anger and despair for awhile and now I'm just indifferent. I really and truly expect AF to show every month and I honestly don't know if this is ever going to work out for us.

Nore what is the spirulina supposed to be for? I'm sorry your AFs have been so painful! Have you been checked for endo by chance? I found acupuncture significantly reduced my AF pain. I now don't even need to take a pain killer with AF! Maybe its just a matter of time for the acupuncture to kick in for you and reduce that pain!

Well I got a significant temp rise this AM, but I'm not convinced that I have O'd already. My post O temps are usually above 36.8 and it's not unusual for me to get a rise like this on CD 12 followed by a little drop and then another rise again. If temp stays about the same or drops a little tomorrow I'll think that tomorrow is O day (as long as it's followed by a rise). Guess we will see what the next few days bring! We'll keep BDing!

Nita and TTC how are you ladies doing? Any symptoms creeping up yet? When do you plan to tell your families?

I'm feeling some ovulation cramping on the left this month! Should be Oing soon! I know my chart makes it look like it may have happened already, but I'm really doubtful that it has :)

Nita and TTC how are you ladies doing? Any symptoms creeping up yet? When do you plan to tell your families?

Symptons are definately starting to rock up, swollen breasts, some sort of morning sickness and constipation. We already told our families when the bloodtest confirmed pregnancy..

How are you doing?

I am still following and hoping for heaps of BFPs to come out here very soon :hugs:

Four I'm doing well. Super exhausted. I've only told DH and my mom because I can't take the emotional roller coaster. Maybe I'll feel ok by 8ish weeks to tell if I'm blessed to get that far. Don't know how I'm going to hide it from my best friend. I was thankful and relieved for a good second beta number today.
I'm praying for all of you. I will also still look out for bfps!!! ❤

That's so exciting Nita how did your families react to the news? Did you do anything special to tell them? I'm doing pretty good, really hopeful this cy and praying for a bfp ;)

TTC I'm praying this baby is your rainbow baby <3 What was your second #?

That's so exciting Nita how did your families react to the news? Did you do anything special to tell them? I'm doing pretty good, really hopeful this cy and praying for a bfp ;)

72 hours later it was 110!!!! So doubling time was 22 hours! I was shocked! The nurse thinks there might be two in there. I'll be so grateful for however many.

Belle-hope this will be the bfp cycle for you! so even with the side effects it will be worth it! I was excited too in the beginning of ttc...that I even thought maybe it wouldn't be that fun to get bfp right away...but now I really wish I could get the bfp soon.

Nore-I took spirulina before, but not for ttc reason. I used to take it because it's supposed to boost the immune system. My spirulina contains quite alot betacarotene, which is a source of vitamin A, and I thought too much vit a is not good for pregnancy, so I don't take them that often now...

Nita-congrats!!

That's so great TTC!! Beautiful numbers, when will you have your first scan?

Simply told them 'Well, I have decided not to go through with the surgery' they then asked why and I told them 'you are already going to be grandparents' nothing special lol - only told our parents though, will tell the rest of the family a bit later.

FX for your BFP this cycle :hugs:

Thank you! First scan on March 16!
Hoping this is your bfp cycle &#10084;&#10084;&#10084;

Temp dropped a little today so I definitely think O hasn't happened yet! Should be today or tomorrow woo hoo!

I just got the worst cramp of my life, it lasted about a minute in my lower abdomen it started on the left with like a burst of pain then slowly worked its way across my whole stomach till it was all in pain, it was like a contraction and sooo painful. I'm now cramping off and on but a little less painful. Not sure what it was? Anyone experience this on Clomid? I'm sure I'm not O'ing as I'm on cd 5 and only taken 2 Clomid pills so far this cy. I thought maybe a gas pain but it seems super low location for it to be and that's no gas pain I've ever felt before.

Four maybe your follicles are getting stimulated??? I got odd pains on it from 3rd pill till a week after O!

Thanks TTC that's good to know it may not be abnormal. Another crazy thing just happened...I was in the show and looked down to see my nipples leaking breastmilk?! I have breast fed both my daughters 2 years each and had a TON of breastmilk each time where I donated a lot of it. After my first dd weaned I still had breast milk for 6 months and 8 years later when I got pregnant with dd #2 I started leaking breastmilk at 6 weeks pregnant and still had it a year after she weaned. I haven't breast fed her for almost 3 years now and I've not had any leakage in all that time until now! I have af right now and took a preg test the day before af came and it was bfn. Do you think it's just all the hormones in the Provera/Clomid that could be causing this? I'm still in shock that I started leaking in the shower and still am a little afterwards!!

Oh my! I'm not sure! Was your af normal? I know clomid affects your pituitary gland which producers prolactin...what makes you have milk. It could be from that! Can you call your dr or pharmacist?

Af seems to be normal, I will give a call tomorrow. I actually don't see a dr or re or anything, I just go to a womens birth clinic and see a midwife, she's the one who prescribes me Clomid and Provera. She delivered my last dd and we are hoping for a home birth with her as our midwife again. She used to be at a big practice with drs and midwives but opened her own birthing center last year. I don't feel like anything is wrong, it used to be normal for me to leak when pregnant or after nursing I was just surprised to see it today. I'm sure it just means these hormones are finally working to get my body in gear!

Do any of you have favorite OPK's to use? I usually just use dollar store brand but I'm thinking of ordering something else to double check my O if I get a peak this month.

My favorite are wondfo opks. I get them on Amazon. I also found they were extremely accurate on cycles I was monitored via ultrasound. I took them about 2pm daily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->