Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

Four - when do you go in for your blood test to check for O? I had so many false surges using OPKS I would never use one again. I even converted to Clearblue Digital & was still getting false surges but that's due to my PCOS as well so it may be different for you!

I just bought my first BBT as my doctor recommends since OPKS don't work well with me. Any tips you ladies can give me since this is my first time doing this whole "temping" process? Does temping actually CONFIRM I ovulated or can it look like I ovulated but "geared up" for ovulation & not release an egg?

Ok I just looked at it again 10-15 minutes (max) after I took it and there is a very faint line. Can you see it? The box says disregard after 10 minutes. Evap? Guess I'll have to retest in the morning if AF doesn't show.

Attachments

• IMG_6554.jpg
    IMG_6554.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 14
Ask, I can see something very faint, but its hard to say if it has colour or not. Remember I also only saw the line way after and it was a BFP. Can you do the water test? If the line dissapear you know for sure its just an evap.

How exciting if you get your BFP before moving onto IUI or further treatment, just like myself and Sarah :hugs: I am keeping everything crossed that this is your month.

Thanks Nita. I tried that water test in the past when I had evaps show up hours later on dollar tree tests and they didn't wash away so I don't think it really works.

With mine when I did the water test the line got a little bit lighter, but I could see the colour clearer -then again my HPT wasnt a cheapie. However I am anxiously awaiting your next test results :D

Haha well I've wasted so many FRERs on BFNs that I refused to buy more unless I'm like a week late! I have 2 digis I'm saving. Trying not to get my hopes up as I've had evaps in the past...but not so quickly. Hard to not be hopeful though!

Ask - OMG this is IT for you. I see something as well & for it to show within 15 minutes is darn good! Im so anxious for you to test again lol FX <3

We dont really have cheapies here, but the best deal we have is one frer and one normal test in a pack which is still expensive like the digis but atleast theres 2 in the pack. I think you are allowed to be hopeful ask, I didnt even have to zoom in to see that line. Gosh, I am so excited for you.

Love, just to answer you on temping, for me temping had the same effect as OPKs, temps was all over the place so I stopped temping and using OPKs and just relied on the bloodtest.

Four - when do you go in for your blood test to check for O? I had so many false surges using OPKS I would never use one again. I even converted to Clearblue Digital & was still getting false surges but that's due to my PCOS as well so it may be different for you!

I just bought my first BBT as my doctor recommends since OPKS don't work well with me. Any tips you ladies can give me since this is my first time doing this whole "temping" process? Does temping actually CONFIRM I ovulated or can it look like I ovulated but "geared up" for ovulation & not release an egg?

I will probably go in on Monday for bloods to confirm O. My emotions keep going up and down, this morning I was hopeful, right now more emotional and down. I too have pcos but I've continued testing and no other surge so far...I could have surged but not O, I won't know till I get tested. I highly recommend the book "Taking charge of your fertility" it goes over how to temp and record date very thoroughly and it's how I learned everything there is to know about charting! If you don't use fertility friend app already definitely download that to chart out your temps.

Ok I just looked at it again 10-15 minutes (max) after I took it and there is a very faint line. Can you see it? The box says disregard after 10 minutes. Evap? Guess I'll have to retest in the morning if AF doesn't show.

Ask I totally see a line!!! I'm praying this is it!!! If you got a good stack of tests then try again after a long hold tonight, my line was always darkest on those in the evening ;) I'm so excited for you!!!!!!

Ask- I don't really see it, but others do so it is probably just me. Maybe I see something really faint? It is hard to tell because when other people see it, I feel like it plays mind tricks with me. I really hope it is a BFP! You will have to let us know how it goes next time you test. Sounds very hopeful! To respond to your earlier question, the IUI I did on Monday was my second one. First one, last month, didn't work. I have never had a BFP before. My DH's count was 140 million for this last IUI (not 400 million) but I was still really happy with that number. It was an improvement from the first IUI, which was 97 million. If I get a BFN this cycle, I am going to switch to Femara instead of Clomid to see if it lessens the burning during sex. That really only happened one time, but I rather not experience it again. Good luck! Hope to hear good news from you.

Hey LAR was your 140 million post wash? If so thats an excellent number!!

Good luck Ask, hoping this is it for you!

Well just picked up my femara prescription for round 2. The "fun" starts tomorrow.

Hmm.. I don't know! My doctor said the count was 140 million right before she stuck it inside me, so I thought it was the post wash count, but I didn't think to ask. I don't know enough about this fertility stuff to know what to ask half the time. I know after my first IUI the doctor said "97 million ACTIVE sperm." The word active caught my attention because it sounded like that meant post wash, but I don't know.

LAR I've read for IUI they only really need 9-10 million good sperm post wash, so sounds like you have some excellent numbers there :)

Thanks Belle and LAR - still expecting AF to show any minute. I've been feeling like she was just about to start for almost a week now. That super faint line is enough to drive me crazy. I tweaked it and it does look like it has color. Time will tell!

140 mill is great! Sounds like a big improvement too!

Belle - did you have any SE from Femera?

Attachments

• IMG_6553.jpg
    IMG_6553.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 6
Ask I can DEFINITELY see it with that tweek :yipee: Do you have any idea what dpo you are?

What is SE?

SE = Side effects :)

Four - I thought I felt ovulation on cd 16-17. Cd 16 was the only day I had obvious ewcm. I'm CD 31 today and my luteal phase is typically 12 days. But if AF shows then I ovulated pretty late!

Ask, it was brown-pink in colour. Mainly just when I wiped after the toilet but I put a liner in and there was a tiny bit on there. It lasted just a few days. It freaked me out but the doctor said as long as it isn't bright red you're ok. Good luck. You might end up like Nita and I before we were ready to start further treatment! Fingers crossed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->