Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

Sorry I wasn't replying to your latest message, ask I definitely see it. Test again!!

That test looks great Ask. Not at all surprised you got your bfp :)

I had a few SE with femara, I had one hot flash, night sweats, dizziness, nausea and headaches. Which was pretty crazy because I was on the lowest dose. I think maybe I'm just sensitive to hormone changes. I guess I'll see what tomorrow brings when I start again. I'll be doing digital OPKs this cycle. I ended up buying a 20 pack so it'll be like a 6 month supply for me, haha. You can tell how confident I feel in ever getting a bfp :p

Ask I just uploaded my 7dpo bfp with those same tests from my last pregnancy!! Try to invert it and see what you get ;) I didn't even have to open the tweeked pic you did I could see it right away :wohoo: I think this is it for you!!

https://i66.tinypic.com/2dh8cgw.jpg

day 1 of Clomid was uneventful. No SE to speak of. Hoping it stays that way.

Im trying to decide if i should do OPK or just wing it. I feel like OPK and Temping stresses me.

Earth if those things stress you out then skip them! I only do it for cycles I feel up for it, and I regularly take breaks from it :) I hope you don't end up getting any SE from the clomid. You're on a pretty low dose, so hopefully you'll be okay! I guess we may be cycle buddies this go around. I'm hoping I get another CD 14 O like the last 2 cycles!

That definitely gives me hope, Four!

Don't feel like I can call it a BFP yet since it was technically after the 10 minute mark when I noticed the line but I will test again in the morning with fmu!

Belle - I had intense hot flashes on clomid. And was very weepy/emotional. Cd 14 O is perfect! I remember when you were Oing way earlier.

Earth - I feel the same way. I took a break from both this cycle but am kinda going crazy now because I don't know how many dpo I am. But mid-cycle it was definitely less stressful. We just made sure to bd every other day for like 18 days lol.

Ask - Is there ANY WAY you can get a FRER? I'm dying to know the result lol

Ask - Is there ANY WAY you can get a FRER? I'm dying to know the result lol

If no AF tomorrow I will buy some! Part of me is scared to keep testing and to have my hopes snatched away! But the longer AF stays away the more hopeful I get!

Ya, I've added 2 days to my cycle (used to O regularly on CD 12). So hopefully I'll maintain that progress this cycle too! I feel like that's a positive improvement

Ask, you are keeping us in suspense ;) I think we are all waiting for that next test, I keep on checking back here in the hope that you posted your BFP. I think I am going crazy for your part.

Just took another cheapie after about a one hour hold because I couldn't help myself. I sat and watched with my clock and the same faint line showed up right around the 9-10 minute mark. Hope I can sleep tonight! Can't wait to test in the morning.

Just realized I have a first response digital - definitely taking it in the morning!

Attachments

• IMG_6562.jpg
    IMG_6562.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 10
Ask I've used those tests a lot and NOTHING showed up even after sitting overnight! Congrats! I think this is your bfp!!!!!

Ask don't waste the digital yet, those are t very sensitive and take time to show up "pregnant/not pregnant" and I think you will feel discouraged! Wait until you get a bfp on a frer and then do the digital, just my opinion! I feel like that second test is definitely bfp I can see it clear as day :yipee:

That's encouraging to hear TTC!

Ok thanks for the advice four - don't want to waste it or be disappointed!

I agree with Four too! Even two days after my bfp I didn't get a positive digi. Super upsetting! I want you to see that happy "yes!" first try ❤

Yup agree with the others. Don't waste a digital yet. I did mine on 12 DPO but I had a strong FRER. I see a shadow on your new one too. It's looking good!

Do a FRER when you wake up! I see you put 9.50pm on your last test... I don't think I can wait until you wake up Ask, I'm so excited for you :)

Yup I agree, wait until you get a strong line on the FRER and then do the digital :) I can't wait to see the results Ask. I will keep checking back in until you post the results :D

I don't have an FRER. Will pick up on my way home from work. Another very faint BFP on the Walmart cheapie. I'm worried it's another chemical. My temp was slightly lower this morning but still in my post O range. Still slightly spotting a brownish / rusty color. Really hoping St. Patrick's day is my lucky day (it's the day DH proposed to me too)!

Attachments

• IMG_6568.jpg
    IMG_6568.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g