Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

Ricky, my first cycle on 100mg of Clomid was 87. The second was 36 like yours. I had ruled it all out and was ready to begin IUI. It was the cycle I conceived. I think a similar thing happened to Nita. Good luck :)

Lar his morphology was 10% my doc said anything above 4% was good, the old cutoffs used to be 14% I think. From what I read men with morphology 4-13% still produce children it may just take longer. My DH also had a really good count when checked in september, his total count was ~600 million and around 160 mil per ml. So I feel like good counts should counteract some of the poor morphology? I dunno, we're still sitting on cycle 20 either way lol

It sounds like you have a really good chance this cycle Lar! I wouldn't be surprised at all if you caught!

600 million!! Woah, that blows my mind! I feel like it should counteract the morphology problem. That seems like it would make logical sense anyway, but who knows with these bodies of ours.

Thanks for clarifying about the morphology numbers. That is very helpful. Makes me nervous that my DH's is only 3%, but I'm trying to stay hopeful that there were enough normal shaped sperm in there. I probably got a few million good ones in there this cycle, and it only takes one, right?

3% is so close to the cut off that I wouldn't worry too much! There is some room for error in how they are counted too. Lots of docs say morphology doesn't matter that much. Although I do wonder sometimes. Its not like my DHs good numbers have really done anything for us. There are literally over a billion swimmers in there every cycle and we're still on cycle 20 with no bfp ever.

Is it normal to still have this dark of an OPK after O? I'm having O like twinges on my right side tonight :shrug: This was taken at 1pm today, may take another in a bit to confirm I'm not a O'ing even though I already had my blazing + OPK Saturday. So confusing! I'm in serious breast pain tonight, the last few days my nipples have been super super sensitive and tonight my breasts feel full and heavy and dull throbbing...

https://i68.tinypic.com/2wmm9vb.jpg

I just looked at DH's results again and it says anything above 4% morphology is in the "normal" range. My OB had told me they like to see above 14% but given his count it shouldn't be an issue and my RE said they don't take morphology into account as much as the other parameters. 400 million sounds great, LAR. Really hoping it works for you! Is this your first IUI?

Ricky, my first cycle on 100mg of Clomid was 87. The second was 36 like yours. I had ruled it all out and was ready to begin IUI. It was the cycle I conceived. I think a similar thing happened to Nita. Good luck :)

First cycle on Clomid 150mg was 66 and the second was 14.8, was very sure it was a dud cycle but I jist went too early.

Four, it does look like you have Od, if you have doubts go do the CD21 bloodtest a bit earlier. The results will be lower but atleast you will know if you Od and you can stop stressing about it :hugs:

Thanks Nita I really appreciate you responding <3 I feel like a lunatic grasping at straws lol. I have a TON of symptoms today that make me feel like I did O and that a bfp may be in my future...I just hate how long this process takes and I feel so unsure. I really want to wait until Monday to do the test to get a good number, and to be sure my temps stay up. I was doing some research and I found my old profile on here and the post when I got my bfp...I started testing at 1dpo and by 6dpo I had people saying they could see a bfp...CRAZINESS! It was fun to go through the thread and watch the progression and see my bfp at 10dpo :) I really hope that happens this time! Today I had some SUPER thick white creamy cm and I never thought it was a pregnancy sign but as I read the old thread I saw that I posted a pic of my cm back then and it was exactly like what I had today!! I'm having lots of cramping twinges between my left and right sides down low on my stomach tonight maybe like a pulling feeling, it's strange. Here's my old post if anyone wants to see it, I feel like I have a lot of similar feelings this month as I did then, hopefully that's a good sign ;) https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...bfp-progression-pics-update-bfp-10dpo-11.html

Does anyone know how sensitive the wondfo hpt tests are? I might start testing Friday :)

I agree ask, I think count should offset some of the morphology. It's the microfragmentation that worries me. There could be problems in the DNA that the standard SAs don't test for, and that is a major cause of unexplained

My husband just sent me this...thanks Clomid :rofl:

https://i64.tinypic.com/10wp3y1.jpg

Thanks Nita I really appreciate you responding <3 I feel like a lunatic grasping at straws lol. I have a TON of symptoms today that make me feel like I did O and that a bfp may be in my future...I just hate how long this process takes and I feel so unsure. I really want to wait until Monday to do the test to get a good number, and to be sure my temps stay up. I was doing some research and I found my old profile on here and the post when I got my bfp...I started testing at 1dpo and by 6dpo I had people saying they could see a bfp...CRAZINESS! It was fun to go through the thread and watch the progression and see my bfp at 10dpo :) I really hope that happens this time! Today I had some SUPER thick white creamy cm and I never thought it was a pregnancy sign but as I read the old thread I saw that I posted a pic of my cm back then and it was exactly like what I had today!! I'm having lots of cramping twinges between my left and right sides down low on my stomach tonight maybe like a pulling feeling, it's strange. Here's my old post if anyone wants to see it, I feel like I have a lot of similar feelings this month as I did then, hopefully that's a good sign ;) https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...bfp-progression-pics-update-bfp-10dpo-11.html

Does anyone know how sensitive the wondfo hpt tests are? I might start testing Friday :)

It does sound very positive four. :happydance: I had a lot of Creamy CM in my TWW too around 6dpo, but I don't count that as a pregnancy symptom though. Actually had normal AF symptons till after my period was actually late. I didnt have the patience to wait to do the CD21 bloodtest, I wanted to know immediately lol, I went on the morning of CD20 and I think I O'd only on CD17/18.

I have no idea about those HPTs though, sorry, but sure you can find it on google or the packaging?

Four I got a bfp on 10dpo on wondfo. Confirmed with bloods that day and my level was 12.5. So they're super super sensitive.

Four - I always get creamy white CM after O so I'm not sure it's a pregnancy symptom but probably a good sign you O'd!

I am so frustrated! I'm on CD 31. 3rd day of spotting. The only time I had a cycle longer than 30 days in the last year was my first month on clomid when I didn't O until cd 20 and had a 32 day cycle. Maybe vitex made me O late? With the spotting I'm certainly not expecting a BFP but I keep waiting for AF to show (I know when she is coming because I get intense lower back pain as my uterus contracts). Maybe I'll pick up a test on my way home just for peace of mind. I already picked up clomid. If AF doesn't show soon I probably won't O until after my spring break is over...was hoping to do the IUI over break.

Ask, I would test. I had three days of spotting around CD 31-33. Or you could temp in the morning. If your temp is low you'll probably know AF is just around the corner. If it's still high it'll be a good sign. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Belle how are you doing?

Thanks Sarah. What kind of spotting did you have? (Sorry if that's TMI!)

I've been temping the last few days just not recording, looking for a temp drop. Thought it was starting yesterday as it was a bit lower than the previous 2 days but then today back up to normal post O temps. I'm scared to test!

Thanks Four. I don't have my hopes up...probably just O'd late. Go figure the one month I don't temp or use OPKs I O later than ever.

How was your bd schedule? Do you think you have a good chance as far as timing?

Every other day from cd 4 to cd 22....but we've had good timing for the last year. Although this was the only month we consistently BDed past my typical fertile window. If I weren't spotting I'd be more hopeful.

Picked up some Walmart cheapies on my way home and just as I expected, BFN. Granted it wasn't fmu - but at this point if I would expect a positive. Just wish AF would show her ugly face so I can move on to our first IUI cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->