Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

Ask - I can see the line again without even opening the picture. Keep your hopes up, will be looking forward to the FRERs result. I have a feeling that it's going to be good news. Are you feeling cramps too or any other signs of AF?

Thanks Nita. I've been having some cramps and back pain on and off for the last week which is why I was shocked AF hadn't shown yet.

That actually sounds positive. I had AF like cramps too for a few days and was certain each day AF would show, and to be honest, I have those cramps till today. Very exciting. Keeping my FX its not another Chemical.

Ask, don't trust those for progression. My beta was 110 and it was still super faint. I say take a different brand.

Ask, so what did you do different this cycle? What dose of clomid?

----------
Well i was hoping at 25mg i wouldnt get any SE but i do have a KILLER headache!!! :coffee:

Ask I'm dying to get an update here lol I hope you are off work soon and can get that frer ;) What time zone are you in? I'm gonna be stalking this post allllll day!!

Good to know TTC - anxious to take an FRER when I get home this eve! Still no AF so that's good!

Earth - I was not on clomid this cycle. Did three cycles in September, October and November and was set to start clomid + IUI next cycle. That being said, I did do a lot different. I went back on my anti-depressants that I had gone off of when we started trying. I had become so irritable and anxious all the time that I figured it couldn't be helping my ttc efforts. I plan to go off of them again once I firmly establish pregnancy. My doctor didn't think that would be an issue. I also used vitex for the first time - I took 1000mg (500 twice a day) all cycle. DH and I both upped our vitamin D to about 4000 IU/day, started taking an omega 3 fish oil and took the more potent form of coq10 (ubiquinol instead of ubiquinone). I didn't use OPKs or temp and we BDed every other day from cd 4 - cd 22. I also tried to do a guided meditation everyday and really focused on my mental/emotional health. I have no idea if any of that helped or if it was just chance. I don't even feel confident I have a solid BFP yet bc of the mild spotting and the faint positive. But I'm really really hoping this is it!

Four - in eastern standard time. Should be home by 5-6pm!

Four, you and me both are super anxious. I keep on checking back here in the hope to see a BFP from you ask :D

:yipee: that's only a few more hours :) I'm on pacific time so I'll be stalking you for an update haha

I am on CAT time, and since fatique got the better of me I am going to sleep now and will only know the result in few hours :(

I'm feeling so nervous to test! I've read many reviews that many people have gotten false positives with these tests. I'm going to be so heartbroken if the FRER turns up negative. Wishing I had just gone with FRER first thing. The only thing that gives me hope is AF is late and I never have cycles longer than 30 days. Today is cd 32.

Grab a couple different types of test if you want, that way you can confirm with multiple tests! Pee in a cup and try one test if it is questionable results try a different one with same pee. I really think this is it for you <3

Leaving work now! Stopping at the store - should be home in an hour and a half!

Well I still don't have a clear answer! Is that a very very faint line? It barely shows up in a picture so I darkened it. It's sooo faint. I think it has color. I wish I had a clear result!

Attachments

• IMG_6591.jpg
    IMG_6591.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g