• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

No worries. If definitely ring up on Monday and ask if they can repeat the test for you. You'll know by then if the number is rising or if it's not going to be your time this month :(.

Still no AF. What is she even up to?? The one time you need her and she doesn't show up!

How many days have it been after your last pill of provera? I hope she show up soon, she usually does when you least expect it.

AF showed this morning, right on schedule. Clomid did not extend my consistent 12 day luteal phase this cycle, although I think 12 is within the "normal" range. From what I've read, below 10 is a luteal phase defect, so I don't think that's what's tripping us up. DH is calling to schedule his SA tomorrow. We decided to wait and see what happened this past cycle before shelling out $200. I think my doctor will have me do another round of clomid before doing an hsg. Because I had a chemical in June she thinks at least one of my tubes must be clear. I'm going to ask about it again.

Weebles - it's a good sign that you haven't had any bleeding! I'm surprised 15 is considered that low when you had your blood drawn the same day as your faint positive on an FRER. I'm hoping it was just early detection!

Hope AF shows soon, Sarah, so you can get the show on the road!

Ask, I'm so sorry AF got you. 12 days is well within the normal range so I'd be happy not to have to wait any longer. My dr was bugging me to stop putting off hubby's SA because they would not try a medicated cycle without it. I do understand not needing the HSG but I'm the type that would push for it too just because of that fertility boost afterwards.

They considered 15 low because of how many dpo I was at the time. There are so many posts online of women worrying about 60 at 14 dpo and 15 was one of the lowest I came across. I took another test this morning and my line is definitely darker so I'm still worried but less so. I think I just have a late implanter. I'm really looking forward to and a little nervous about my second round of blood work which will be much more informative.

2 much, I really hope the flu doesn't ruin your chances :( rest up and drink lots of water. I'm in bed coughing, sneezing and all blocked up but thankfully I'm not in my fertile week.

Weebles, have you taking your temp and just not recording it or not temping at all? Have you done anymore tests?

Thanks Sarah. I've had some really violent vomiting/heaving, which was so very painful on my abdomen. I really feel like it ruined my chances for implantation. :( :cry:

AF showed this morning, right on schedule. Clomid did not extend my consistent 12 day luteal phase this cycle, although I think 12 is within the "normal" range. From what I've read, below 10 is a luteal phase defect, so I don't think that's what's tripping us up. DH is calling to schedule his SA tomorrow. We decided to wait and see what happened this past cycle before shelling out $200. I think my doctor will have me do another round of clomid before doing an hsg. Because I had a chemical in June she thinks at least one of my tubes must be clear. I'm going to ask about it again.

Weebles - it's a good sign that you haven't had any bleeding! I'm surprised 15 is considered that low when you had your blood drawn the same day as your faint positive on an FRER. I'm hoping it was just early detection!

Hope AF shows soon, Sarah, so you can get the show on the road!

Hope your hubby's SA comes back good! My HSG was not pleasant, but everyone's different. Hopefully if you get one it is a breeze.

We had to do all of the things (SA, HSG, Saline ultrasound, bloodwork) before even starting Clomid. :( I have already shelled out so much money! I know I shouldn't complain since IVF is so expensive, but dang, I feel like just a monitored Clomid cycle makes for one heck of an expensive month.

Sarah and 2much - hope you both feel better soon :hugs:

I am anxiously awaiting the new week to find out what the results was on my blood tests and what will be happening next. Hope the new week brings only good things for you all :hugs::hugs:

Posting so I can follow the thread. This is my 4th round of Clomid but no bfp yet. Hsg on Friday came back all clear so it's just a matter of being patient I guess.

GL to everyone!

Aphy so glad to hear you got the "all clear" with your HSG! Hopefully its just a matter of time for you now that you are ovulating with clomid!

Posting so I can follow the thread. This is my 4th round of Clomid but no bfp yet. Hsg on Friday came back all clear so it's just a matter of being patient I guess.

GL to everyone!

Hi Aphy :) GL I hope you get your BFP soon :dust:

Nita, today is 5 days since my last provera. Last time AF came 36 hours after finishing. They say it can take 2 weeks to start after your last pill. I've read if it doesn't start after provera it can be related to low estrogen, which I know I have. I just want my body to cooperate for once!!

Ask, I'm sorry AF got you :( I think it would be worth getting your DH's SA done, especially with the age aspect. I think you said he's fathered children before but things can change. Hopefully it's just a matter of time.

Weebles, that's a good sign about the second line.

2much, that doesn't sound nice :( fingers crossed you've still got a chance! Hope you feel better soon.

Aphy, are you ovulating on Clomid? Hopefully it's just a matter of time now!

Thanks, ladies. Yes DH has 2 boys, but his youngest was conceived 13 years ago. We are basically going around my OBGyn as she feels rather confident that his swimmers are not the issue, even considering his age, but we want to rule it out. Things CAN change. He went to an RE and got an SA order. Just gotta make the appointment. The problem is the clinic is 30 mins away and the sample has to be delivered within 45 minutes. Talk about pressure!

Is there any way he could fill the cup at the clinic? That's what my DH did. They had a private room for that and was way less stressful than transporting it!

I'll tell him to ask when he calls! That would be much better! Thanks, Belle.

Ask, definitely makes sense to have a clear picture. His swimmers might be fine, but until you know for you sure it'll be niggling in the back of your mind. My DH stuck his in his pocket and drove really quickly haha. Are you staying on the same dose of Clomid etc this cycle?

I'm trying vitamin C to bring on AF. If it doesn't help with that, hopefully it'll help with my cold.

How frustrating Sarah that AF still hasn't shown! I sure hope it comes soon for you! Man TTC sure requires a lot of patience!!

Thanks Belle, CD43 today. I've almost run out of patience. I'm not sure how people deal with this for years.

Thanks Belle, CD43 today. I've almost run out of patience. I'm not sure how people deal with this for years.

Morning Sarah, keeping all fingers crossed that today is the day. Long cycles can be so frustrating.:hugs:

Nita, today is 5 days since my last provera. Last time AF came 36 hours after finishing. They say it can take 2 weeks to start after your last pill. I've read if it doesn't start after provera it can be related to low estrogen, which I know I have. I just want my body to cooperate for once!!

Ask, I'm sorry AF got you :( I think it would be worth getting your DH's SA done, especially with the age aspect. I think you said he's fathered children before but things can change. Hopefully it's just a matter of time.

Weebles, that's a good sign about the second line.

2much, that doesn't sound nice :( fingers crossed you've still got a chance! Hope you feel better soon.

Aphy, are you ovulating on Clomid? Hopefully it's just a matter of time now!

Hi Sarah

Yes, Clomid 50mg got me to O. I think previous cycles DH and I didn't BD enough during fertile period but we increased that last cycle and will hopefully be able to do it consistently from now onward.

Any sign of AF yet?

Thanks, ladies. Yes DH has 2 boys, but his youngest was conceived 13 years ago. We are basically going around my OBGyn as she feels rather confident that his swimmers are not the issue, even considering his age, but we want to rule it out. Things CAN change. He went to an RE and got an SA order. Just gotta make the appointment. The problem is the clinic is 30 mins away and the sample has to be delivered within 45 minutes. Talk about pressure!

We had the same situation! The RE said up to an hour would be okay. He suggested tucking it in his shirt to keep it body temperature. But yeah, my RE's office has rooms for that specific task lol.

How long should I wait for the results of my blood tests? I am so curious, need to know if I must start another round of Provera (already on CD27) or if I should wait for AF.. LOL I am getting very inpatient - how long do you ladies usually wait to hear back from your Doc/Gynae?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->