Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

Oh my, I see I'm not the only one getting ill.. I'm having another sinus infection.. yikes.. hate it!

Still don't understand my cycle. If I discard all the "same dark line as test line" as negatives, and only keep the ONE who was darker, then I get "no ovulation detected yet". If I keep all positives, then I already ovulated BEFORE the big fat positive, and am currently on 8DPO..

Last cycle for me was only 27 days, today I'm at CD 27, so I guess from tomorrow AF might come.. Though I've also had cycles of 34 days..

Any thoughts on my chart? (I've kept all the positives, I felt too bad not having an o-day in FF, haha)
I'm still checking my opks, most for fun, but also for later on, maybe I notice a change in another cycle:)

--- SA --- My husband did his SA directly at the hospital, before work.. thee hee.. But no good news: High sperm count (99 million, and almost double the volume of what is considered normal, haha, he said he didnt even manage to get it all into the small cup.. ) But there the good news ends.. He had LOOOOW motility - 23 % motile, and only 14% progressive (normal: 39 + and 31+). For morphology even worse: 5% only in normal shape.. Normal is 13%+

Was told by Dr that its not much one can do about it, but DH have started paying more attention to what he eat, and we eat much more at home making food from scratch. (Its rare to make food here in thailand as restaurants and street food is so cheap).

Trying not to think too much about the 2WW, though if AF comes, then I WILL have a glass of baileys!!::cry:

Looking forward to next weekend though, my husband is out travelling for work and has to stay in Myanmar for 10 days, so he decided I come visit! And I have found a cat sitter, so I am ready to go back to Myanmar / Mandalay! :)

Attachments

• b_QfbASl.jpg
    b_QfbASl.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 2
Oh my, I see I'm not the only one getting ill.. I'm having another sinus infection.. yikes.. hate it!

Still don't understand my cycle. If I discard all the "same dark line as test line" as negatives, and only keep the ONE who was darker, then I get "no ovulation detected yet". If I keep all positives, then I already ovulated BEFORE the big fat positive, and am currently on 8DPO..

Last cycle for me was only 27 days, today I'm at CD 27, so I guess from tomorrow AF might come.. Though I've also had cycles of 34 days..

Any thoughts on my chart? (I've kept all the positives, I felt too bad not having an o-day in FF, haha)
I'm still checking my opks, most for fun, but also for later on, maybe I notice a change in another cycle:)

--- SA --- My husband did his SA directly at the hospital, before work.. thee hee.. But no good news: High sperm count (99 million, and almost double the volume of what is considered normal, haha, he said he didnt even manage to get it all into the small cup.. ) But there the good news ends.. He had LOOOOW motility - 23 % motile, and only 14% progressive (normal: 39 + and 31+). For morphology even worse: 5% only in normal shape.. Normal is 13%+

Was told by Dr that its not much one can do about it, but DH have started paying more attention to what he eat, and we eat much more at home making food from scratch. (Its rare to make food here in thailand as restaurants and street food is so cheap).

Trying not to think too much about the 2WW, though if AF comes, then I WILL have a glass of baileys!!::cry:

Looking forward to next weekend though, my husband is out travelling for work and has to stay in Myanmar for 10 days, so he decided I come visit! And I have found a cat sitter, so I am ready to go back to Myanmar / Mandalay! :)

I don't know anything about charts, but I'm sure someone will come along to help out!

Sorry about the less-than-ideal SA. Hopefully the diet changes and maybe some supplements could help? I just googled pics of Myanmar- it looks beautiful! I hope you have a great time with him. :)

Yeah, getting sick right now stinks. It really messed up my weekend!

It also sucks that the tail-end of my 2WW is Halloween. UGH. :wacko: Guess I will be designated driver.

2much I'm in the same boat. AF due Nov 1-2. I should at the very least be spotting by Halloween though and that will be far along in the TWW that HPTs will be reliable. I'll test and then drown my sorrow in alcohol haha

2much I'm in the same boat. AF due Nov 1-2. I should at the very least be spotting by Halloween though and that will be far along in the TWW that HPTs will be reliable. I'll test and then drown my sorrow in alcohol haha

Well if you're lucky, you won't be able to drink! :drunk: Since I had a trigger shot on CD12, I can't take a HPT because it will be a false positive. So I'm out of luck until it has been long enough. At least that prevents me from wasting HPTs...

Anyone else experience an very heavy, clotty, painful period after clomid? I thought it can thin your lining but that definitely wasn't the case for me this cycle. I see my doctor tomorrow for my 3 day ultrasound.

Anyone else experience an very heavy, clotty, painful period after clomid? I thought it can thin your lining but that definitely wasn't the case for me this cycle. I see my doctor tomorrow for my 3 day ultrasound.

Not yet...on my first Clomid cycle. Is that how it's going for you? I'm sorry. :nope:

Not yet...on my first Clomid cycle. Is that how it's going for you? I'm sorry. :nope:

Yes, ugh. I feel like I'm losing a lot of blood! (Sorry, TMI). Horrible stomach ache all day too.

I'm on my first cycle so I've not experienced af since being on clomid but I've read that it can cause cramps more clots and heavier flow.
I'm dreading it because I have really heavy painful af as it is.

Hope you're ok xx

Yes it made my cycle very weird. Started off super light than 4 days in became VERY heavy. I had a lot of cramps too and I never have cramps.

Nita, my nurse rung me the next day. I would ring and ask them for the blood test results.

Norelisa, your temp rise isn't huge but I think FF has it about right. Your temp hasn't dropped so I wouldn't expect AF just yet. My DH's SA was fine but he has started taking a men's preconception vitamin. If it doesn't help, at least he feels like he's doing something to contribute.

Ask, sorry I can't help either but I hope it's not a problem. I'd definitely check with your doctor if you're concerned.

Baby dust, your temps are still a little rocky, have you been setting your alarm? Maybe it's a battery issue?

Afm, STILL no AF :( I don't feel PMS-y at all. I'm thinking of starting to temp again to see if my progesterone levels have dropped but I'm not sure how accurate that would be (especially with this stupid cold!)

Morning ladies. I got my blood results from the lab this morning.. Progesterone level was 1.7 nmol/L when they tested on Friday, which indicates that I didnt ovulate. Still waiting to hear from my Gynae but I suppose I'll be doing another round of Provera and Clomid and hope for Ovulation :cry: I was so hoping it would work.

Nita, my nurse rung me the next day. I would ring and ask them for the blood test results.

Norelisa, your temp rise isn't huge but I think FF has it about right. Your temp hasn't dropped so I wouldn't expect AF just yet. My DH's SA was fine but he has started taking a men's preconception vitamin. If it doesn't help, at least he feels like he's doing something to contribute.

Ask, sorry I can't help either but I hope it's not a problem. I'd definitely check with your doctor if you're concerned.

Baby dust, your temps are still a little rocky, have you been setting your alarm? Maybe it's a battery issue?

Afm, STILL no AF :( I don't feel PMS-y at all. I'm thinking of starting to temp again to see if my progesterone levels have dropped but I'm not sure how accurate that would be (especially with this stupid cold!)

I know they're crazy still and I've been taking them at the same time now... I don't know if the battery is low, I didn't even think of that. I'm going to change it just to be safed I think
If I have O and just haven't noticed from temps I feel we've bd a lot so should be safe there.

Oh no I can't believe you're still waiting around for AF how annoying!!
You took your meds to bring it on didn't you? Silly question but have you took a test to see? Xx

Morning ladies. I got my blood results from the lab this morning.. Progesterone level was 1.7 nmol/L when they tested on Friday, which indicates that I didnt ovulate. Still waiting to hear from my Gynae but I suppose I'll be doing another round of Provera and Clomid and hope for Ovulation :cry: I was so hoping it would work.

The nurse just called me - they confirmed I did not Ovulate. I need to wait 7 more days for AF to show - if AF doesn't show I need to go on another round of Provera and then 100mg of Clomid. So now the wait begins...

Nita, pretty much cycle twins :( I'm sorry. I was bummed when I didn't O on 50mg. I took provera on CD 30.

Babydust, looking at your chart, CD 15 might have been it. I'd definitely get a new thermometer if you can. Those temps are still pretty crazy. Could you be sleeping with your mouth open?

So still no AF. I took 10mg of provera for 10 days. My last day was last Thursday and it's Tuesday now. I'm planning to start temping again in the morning. If my temp is still up, I'll test (but I'm expecting a BFN). If my temp is down I'll expect AF (hopefully). If nothing in 2 days I'll ring the nurse. But who knows how accurate this will be with my cold :(

Sarah - it would have been awesome if our AF showed on the same day :thumbup: I just had another call from the nurse, I must go and pick up another prescription for provera and 100mg Clomid today. The Gynae want me to start Provera immediately.

Nita, pretty much cycle twins :( I'm sorry. I was bummed when I didn't O on 50mg. I took provera on CD 30.

Babydust, looking at your chart, CD 15 might have been it. I'd definitely get a new thermometer if you can. Those temps are still pretty crazy. Could you be sleeping with your mouth open?

So still no AF. I took 10mg of provera for 10 days. My last day was last Thursday and it's Tuesday now. I'm planning to start temping again in the morning. If my temp is still up, I'll test (but I'm expecting a BFN). If my temp is down I'll expect AF (hopefully). If nothing in 2 days I'll ring the nurse. But who knows how accurate this will be with my cold :(

My Gyn said to wait until after 8 days after the last pill of provera to do a HPT.

What makes you think cd15?
I may occasionally sleep with my mouth open but not all the time it's usually when I have a Cold but I don't have one.
I am ordering a new thermometer today, not going to take anymore chances with that one other than to finish this cycle, I'll change the batteries and use it until the new one arrives. Xx

Sarah and Nita, it's it possible to talk to your dr about a trigger shot to induce ovulation next cycle? I'm really sorry about no O. The trigger shot practically gaurntees ovulation and makes timing intercourse a piece of cake.

Sarah and Nita, it's it possible to talk to your dr about a trigger shot to induce ovulation next cycle? I'm really sorry about no O. The trigger shot practically gaurntees ovulation and makes timing intercourse a piece of cake.

My thoughts too. I think the Ovidrel trigger ranges $72-120 out of pocket...

Oh I didnt know that, I will give clomid another try this month on the higher dose and if it doesnt work i will ask about the trigger shot. thanks for the advice and I wish you a painless and wonderful journey over the next 8 months on your pregnancy :happydance::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->