Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

https://thespinoff.co.nz/parenting/...it-feels-like-to-not-be-able-to-get-pregnant/

Sad article but so true.

Nita, thanks. I'm excited that I O'd. The TWW feels like it's taking for ever. Sorry you're having a rough time with Clomid today. I had one rough day and then felt much better. Hopefully you'll be the same

Norelisa, our charts post O are looking similar. How are you feeling today?

That article is sooo sad, and it's so true. Every pregnancy announcment you want to be so happy for the person, but inside you are crying, especially when they say, 'oh we weren't really trying' or 'we started trying this month' :cry:

On which day of Clomid was your rough day?

If it means I will O then it will all be well worth it.

FX for us all in the TWW!

Temp still high today and no spotting. Just the one drop yesterday. BFN on a wondfo and Walmart cheapie. Breasts aren't sore which is very unusual...always had sore breasts after O.

Congrats on the big O Sarah, thats an excellent number!

I seem to be feeling a little better today for which I am thankful. We will have another big unpacking night tonight and then tomorrow we are going to go pick up our cats and our puppy and take them home to our new home for the first time! Maybe the puppy will keep me distracted from the misery of infertility. I feel like I have surely done my time by now. It must be my turn soon.

Hi! I've been reading for awhile, just started going crazy in the TWW so thought I would join in.

Sarah, I met you in another thread, and I think we are around the same dpo right now actually!

Here is my story. Currently 8DPO today. Not much in symptom land. This is my first month on Clomid 50mg. I have short luteal phases and poor/late ovulation so my doctor immediately put me on clomid after TTC for a few months without any other testing apart from CD3 testing. I was really surprised he acted so fast (but not complaining here) and he told me to start charting bbt. This is my second cycle doing that. Im attaching mine currently because i want to get some thoughts. I had a huge dip yesterday but it went back up today, implantation? Wishful thinking? I dont really have any symptoms as far as I can tell, and i had a BFN this morning which i know should be expected. My only "real" difference is I haven't had any spotting and last cycle I spotted from O to period, so thats been nice at least.

Anyways I would love to pass some time with you ladies!

Attachments

• IMG_8642.jpg
    IMG_8642.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 0
Hello hermajesty. Welcome. Hope you get the BFP soon and that Clomid works well for you:hugs:

Nita, I had to hold back the tears reading it :(. CD 4 was my bad day. I started my first Clomid on CD 3 (pm). After that I was fine until CD 9 where I was feeling pretty grumpy and had 1 day of hot flushes. How are you feeling today? I thought that the side effects were worth it, as long as I O'd. FX for you!

FX joy! Your chart is looking great. I see that you get really great rides and then drops only just before AF. FX that doesn't happen and they stay night and high. I'm the opposite with the sore boobs, I only ever got that on my MC cycle. Now my boobs aren't sore it makes me think I'm out. Blah. Good luck to you.

Belle, I'm glad you're feeling better. You've definitely done your time! I'm feeling the same. Exciting to get the puppy, have fun!

Hermajesty, hello! I do remember chatting to you somewhere else. FX for you, I'm glad your doctor didn't mess around and wanted to help you. The dip on your chart looks promising but dips like that can only be called implantation retrospectively. Good luck and definitely stay and hang out here :)

AFM, my temps have done a bit of a flatline. Dr Google blames a dying thermometer but I don't think that's the case. Not sure if it's something or nothing...

Nita- As far as symptoms from clomid I really only got hot flashes and night and with a touch of moodiness starting after the 2nd or 3rd pill until a day or two after finishing. Then 5 days after finishing the pill I ended up feeling pretty down and was upset over everything (I think this was worse than the hot flashes, almost depression like i guess), not sure if it was from the clomid or point in the ttc cycle (which I really want to make a comic about because it is such a rollercoaster in any given cycle). Anyways i think it'll all be worth it at some point

Good Luck Sarah! Right now Im rooting for no symptoms means BFP haha ;)

Sarah - been a tough day, hubby gets migraines from time to time and he got one today, i had the headaches and this afternoon i started feeling very bloated and constipated, my fault for not drinking enough water.:wacko: But we both are better now, i can definately say I have had worse side effects this round from the Clomid. Taking my second last dose now for the cycle :happydance: i have been watching your temps and was kind off hoping for the implantation dip :hugs: however hopefully its still coming. :dust:

Hermajesty, I was similar to you with Clomid side effects. What dose are you on? On 50mg the only side effects I had was the hot flushes a week or so after my last tablet. I definitely felt more on the 100mg. But if it means I ovulated, I can deal with it. My moodiness probably came from babysitting 5 nieces and nephews in a 3 bedroom house for the night. They're pretty ungrateful and their mum and dad are the type who get pregnant at the drop of a hat but parenting is something they do when they feel like it... haha at some point this will all be worth it!

Nita, sorry it's been a rough day :( at least you're not in your fertile window feeling like this! I hope you both feel better soon. It'll pass and you'll be in with your chance soon! Haha I was hoping for a dip this morning too! I'm trying to tell myself it's still early days....

Feeling crampy and bloated like AF will show her ugly face tomorrow. Feeling frustrated because DH has not gotten his results back yet. It's been two days. Not sure why I had one drop of spotting yesterday and nothing since then. Very unusual. I'm thinking it's because I checked my cervix yesterday morning and maybe that made it bleed?

Hermajesty - I've also noticed that I've felt depressed during the days I've taken clomid. Definitely the worst side effect.

Sarah - my temps have flatlined as well. It's not my thermometer because I've temped at other times of the day.

Ask4joy- oh no FX its not, Im also starting to feel this way

I was so hopeful.. but now getting a bit crampy and had a little light light brown spotting. I got this type of spotting last cycle too. I am not going to give up hope just yet, but definitely getting more discouraged. I was really hoping the Clomid would extend my LP. My temp was up today though so I guess we will see what happens.. not sure how my temps will fair over the weekend since ill be traveling but hopefully ill sleep well enough to get a temp i can trust

TGIF though!

Oh noes :( paracetamol didn't work at all for my stupid sinus infection, I had a terrible headache and read online that other people swore to ibuprofen to get better. Being kinda in a rush(after being up with bad sinus pain between 4am to noon, we went to get ibuprofen. It's true, it helps for sinus pain, so I was able to go to the wedding, we had fun and all that.

Then it hit me: ibuprofen is a really big no-no when ttc, both before ovulation and after (though seems to be OK for af pains, I usually survive on paracetamol).

Actually antibiotics are much "better", when compared to ibuprofen. :(

I don't have that strong pains this morning, and the fever is down, so I'll only flush with saline water and hope that I didn't ruin all chances this month..

I don't know about you, but sometimes I just think it isn't happening, I still try to continue getting "healthier" and "improving" the chances, but at least now I really don't feel like I could be pregnant at all..

On the bright side, we went to a wonderful Chinese / Hungarian wedding yesterday, I didn't drink and for once no one asked me if it was because I'm pregnant (uhm, no, I'm just really hoping that I am), we went for karaoke which was super fun (I didn't sing but am hoarse today as was singing along). Today we are going to Macau, and tomorrow we are going to the beach with a friend of mine who relocated to Hong Kong from Bangkok earlier this year :)

Ask and hermajesty I am soo sorry for the cramps/spotting :hugs: i really hope its not AF.

Norelisa, sounds like you have a nice weekend ahead of you, have fun :thumbup:

I am feeling much better today, not even have a headache this morning :thumbup: also stopped taking my Vitamin C to see if I sleep better to get more reliable temps :haha:

Norelisa - I only take ibuprofen in my first few days of my cycle. Nothing else helps my lower back pain. After day 3 only Tylenol if needed. I love Hong Kong! Visited in 2005 and had a great time. Such a beautiful island. Did you visit Victoria's Peak?

I'm expecting AF tomorrow. I was bad and had a few drinks tonight. Took a FRER when I got home from work and BFN so I felt justified. Plus I just feel it...boo. Starting to feel more and more like IUI or IVF will be our path.

Got a little spotting tonight, I'm 5 dpo. I literally have NEVER spotted during this point in my cycle. It was just a little bit of red on the TP.

Wouldn't it be funny if the cycle where I'm as sick as can be, have laryngitis and the starts of an ear infection and somehow wind up pregnant? After 15 cycles of trying?? That would be just my luck lol. Heres to hoping it's implantation bleeding and not an early AF

Here's hoping that all you ladies with spotting are about to get your BFP. It could be implantation!

I had some bad cramps today.

According to FF, of the women who BD'd every day of their fertile window, 44% got a BFP!

Anyone else in the TWW keep grabbing their boobs to see if they're tender yet? Haha

I have everything crossed for you, Belle!

I was sure I'd wake up to AF this morning but so far nothing except a tiny bit of light brown tinged CM. Not sure if I'd even call it spotting...maybe left over from the spotting I had 2 days ago. Temp was way up this morning but that's because I had a few drinks at the basketball game last night. Now I'm second guessing myself! And go figure I dropped my last pregnancy test in the toilet this morning! (Aside from a digital I'm saving).

Sarah - totally keep squeezing my breasts to see if there's any tenderness. I'm shocked there isn't as I ALWAYS have it, especially this close to AF!

I never experienced tender breasts,so not sure what to expect in that regard..

Still quite painful today, though a few paracetamol made it manageable. Macau was ok. Yes, we went to Victoria peak on Thursday, I'm a bit scared of heights, but survived ;) Hong Kong is not so fun with hubby, as he doesn't want to go shopping, not even window shopping.. Not even to the nightmarket.. Ah well..adding a picture from here :)

Attachments

• _20161119_225910.jpg
    _20161119_225910.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 3
OOh Ask, I did a double take when I saw your chart this morning. FX!

Such a beautiful picture Norelisa! Hubby's just don't always get it haha. I spent a few months in Chiang Mai Thailand and adored going to their Sunday Night Market. Such fun! Hope you can convince him to go out with you :)

I really do hope this is my cycle, but it honestly hurts too much to hope and quite frankly I am too sick to have energy for hope or despair right now haha. So I'm surprisingly chill about it. Just going to cuddle my puppy and focus on resting up so that I can finally kick this monster illness in the bottom!

Norelisa, i am sorry DH isnt the shopping kind, but glad you are having fun. When we went to phuket last year all DH wanted to do was go the markets, we even went to the one night market a few times because he wanted to go shop...guess i am lucky to have mine who likes shopping more than I do :haha:

Belle - hope you feel better soon X

Taking my last Clomids for this cycle tonight :thumbup: lol i feel like the odd one out with not being in the tww XD or not even sure if I will be this month =l

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->