Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

Haha, sometimes he is in the mood for shopping, but then mainly for himself ;) but I can't complain, it's much cheaper in Thailand!!

Chiang mai is nice, we went there last year for a weekend, we did actually go to the nightmarket there.. :)

Bedtime here now..

Anyone using ff's pregnancy monitor or "charts like mine"? I don't come out well in either, haha, and now that I took ibuprofen I really don't have much hope for this cycle..

Haha, sometimes he is in the mood for shopping, but then mainly for himself ;) but I can't complain, it's much cheaper in Thailand!!

Chiang mai is nice, we went there last year for a weekend, we did actually go to the nightmarket there.. :)

Bedtime here now..

Anyone using ff's pregnancy monitor or "charts like mine"? I don't come out well in either, haha, and now that I took ibuprofen I really don't have much hope for this cycle..

I honestly had no idea ff had those options. I used to use another app and only switched over to ff this cycle. But with my temps i guess it will tell me theres no match :haha: i blame insomnia and my cheap thermo for that. I highly doubt any of my temps are acurate any way. Contemplating whether i should contjnue or not and just rely on opks like last month and the 21day blood test

ya, i had no idea how much ibuprofen could affect things until my acupuncturist told me about it. I was using it every AF for cramps. Of course after acupuncture I no longer get AF cramps, woo hoo! I took ibuprofen last cycle because I had the HSG done and I'm a chicken for pain lol. But this cycle I have avoided it. I haven't taken any pain or cold meds, which is a herculean effort right now considering everything I have going on haha. I just dont want anything to reduce my chances! I'm so tired of trying already!

Norealisa- ooh your chart does look awesome! And the wedding sounds so interesting!

Belle- hope that spotting is a good sign!

Sarah- yes I am checking all the time. I probably look like a crazy person in the car. Oops haha

Nita- just give it a week and you'll be symptom spotting like the rest of us ;)

AFM- I don't know what to think. No real symptoms. The spotting which really was only lightly brown tinted cm is gone and only happened like once. Cramping also seems to be gone. My temp this morning was weird though. I mean it was low again but I was actually freezing because I'm in a different house and I temped a little early so I'm not really able to trust it. This morning no spotting whatsoever so if AF doesn't show by Monday I'll probably test then which would be 11dpo

ya, i had no idea how much ibuprofen could affect things until my acupuncturist told me about it. I was using it every AF for cramps. Of course after acupuncture I no longer get AF cramps, woo hoo! I took ibuprofen last cycle because I had the HSG done and I'm a chicken for pain lol. But this cycle I have avoided it. I haven't taken any pain or cold meds, which is a herculean effort right now considering everything I have going on haha. I just dont want anything to reduce my chances! I'm so tired of trying already!

Is ibuprofen bad to use in the first few days of your cycle? I get debilitating lower back pain the first 2 days and it's the only thing that helps aside from lying in bed with a heating pad.

Hermajesty - spotting is so annoying. If AF doesn't show today I'm either pregnant or ovulated later than I thought.

Ask, your chart is looking great. Haha I've often thought about how easy it would be to drop a pee stick in the toilet. Can you got out and get some other tests? With those few low temps at the start of your TWW do you think you could be only 9-10 DPO today? Tender boobs are often a promising BFP sign and mine aren't particularly sore. Will you try and get your DH's SA results tomorrow? My doctor said to avoid ibuprofen and antihistamines when trying.

Norelisa, I'm sorry you're still feeling under the weather :( panadol is safe to take. Hopefully you feel better soon. Not much fun when you're on holiday too. 28% of charts like mine are pregnancy. Doesn't feel very high :(

Belle, feel better soon and enjoy the puppy.

Nita, I read on fertility friend that Clomid can cause high temps while you're taking it so things should get much more steady from here. I'm sure you'll O! And those of us who get BFNs (hopefully no one) will be in the same place as you soon and you'll be in the TWW!

Hermajesty, haha that's what I thought yesterday too. But managed to grab them discreetly and even DH who was driving didn't notice haha. I'm sorry things are so all over the place in your TWW. Feel free to share your chart if you like.

Afm, I woke up at 4am and temped and it was 36.22. I knew it wasn't accurate because of when I woke up so I went back to sleep. I figured I'd probably have a slight dip (maybe implantation!). But when I woke up and temped after 3 hours sleep, my temp is back to flat lining. I know it's not my thermometer because it was a different temp earlier. I have no idea!

Sarah - Maybe the steady temps are a good sign! DH will call again on Monday for the results. I'm heading to the store this afternoon so I'll probably pick up some hpts. I'm thinking I could only be 9-10dpo. I've always Od within 48 hours of a +opk but anything is possible!

Not sure if this is going to work (the link- I'm on my phone it's harder than a comp). Anyway "spotting" started again so I think AF is coming shortly. I'm wondering if the doctor will up my clomid I mean if I get AF today or tomorrow then clomid didn't really do anything to help the short luteal phase really. He didn't want to mess with progesterone but I'm wondering if I need it. Like I get the rise in temp after ovulation it just drops off early. Will see what happens. Not sure I want to take clomid next cycle though because my travel schedule might be weird and I'd hate to take meds just to not be able to bd at the right time. Alright getting ahead of myself. Time to distract myself with errands.

It seems like every time I post something is not happening it starts happening so maybe if I go buy tampons I won't get AF? Worth a try.. have a great weekend!!

Sarah-flat line isn't bad though right? I mean as long as it's not a permanent dip it's ok

My Ovulation Chart

Ask, I've been trying to find out what it might mean. Fertility friend just says it's probably from a dying thermometer, but I got a much lower temp earlier in the morning. Who knows. I hope he can get the results tomorrow. I remember how anxious we were to get my DH's. Good idea to get more tests. All signs point to you still being in with a good chance. FX.

Hermajesty, yup your chart works. I really hope this isn't AF. Is there anything else they can do for a short LP? I thought it was related to low progesterone. I agree if you aren't able to BD in your fertile window there's probably not much point in taking it. What dose were you on? Yeah try and jinx it and go and by some tampons and she might stay away! I'm hoping the stable temps do mean my hormones are stable, but I know from blood tests they're not. Maybe it's just a reflection of my progesterone only. Who knows.

Ask my acupuncturist said to never use ibuprofen, even for cramps during AF. :/ Not sure how much merit there is to that though!

Catching up on everything! Been busy preparing for a competition with my dog which is keeping me busy during the TWW.

Norelisa- beautiful pic! Your travels always sound so amazing to me.
Belle- Sounds like you are on the up & up! Hope you continue to feel better. It sure would be cool to get your BFP on such a crazy month for you!

I'm 4dpo, I don't really feel any symptoms though. Maybe some tiredness/hunger but is somewhat normal for me. More acupuncture on Monday. Other than that, going to hope the TWW goes quickly. We really had a good shot at it this month with timing and everything...I felt like my chances don't really get any better than this. I will be crushed if it's BFN.

I plan on having a drink tomorrow if we win- I can't live on not enjoying the little things in life during the TWW. I've "finally" let go and have relaxed a bit more on what not to do...

Omg, on top of laryngitis and all my other cold symptoms and sore throat I now have an ear infection. Please someone put me out of my misery. No chance in hell I'll be pregnant after all this

Omg, on top of laryngitis and all my other cold symptoms and sore throat I now have an ear infection. Please someone put me out of my misery. No chance in hell I'll be pregnant after all this
It might be better getting treated. I've read and got confirmation from my gp that using amoxillin (not sure of spelling) is not that harmful, some even say it can do good (Google it). Might be worth it :)

So DH and I have been planning our cycling trip the whole week, went to wash our cycles, etc. And when we woke up the weather was cold, and misty. But we decided to go any way on a shorter route..we dont want to get sick from the cold. I am attaching a pic at one of the parks we drove through.

Also seems as though my temps are a bit better over the last 3 days.

Attachments

• SmartSelectImage_2016-11-20-07-27-55.jpg
    SmartSelectImage_2016-11-20-07-27-55.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 3
I'm sorry Belle. Are you on antibiotics? Imagine if this was your cycle... how ridiculous would that be!!

2much, I saw have a drink. Still early days. Probably relaxing will cancel out the drink haha. The TWW for me has gone so slow. I hope it's not for you. Good luck for the competition.

Nita, what a shame about the weather. I'm glad you still got a short ride. We went for a 11km bike ride today. We were with some little kids so it was a very slow ride, but still fun.

I'm having really mixed feelings about this cycle. I read a post from a women on Clomid who had a CD 21 result of 73. She was monitored and had 3 eggs ovulate and now pregnant with twins. I had a result of 66 and a very painful ovulation. So maybe I released more than one? But I'm having vitually no TWW symptoms. My boobs hurt if I grab them hard haha but nothing else. I can't help but feel like I'm out already.

The cd21 test, what is that exactly? They measure progesterone levels? I just realised I'm on CD22 already so no use getting it done (would be cd23 by the time I'd get it done anyway).. Also, I guess my numbers would be funky if it was measuring progesterone levels as I take 30 mg a day..

Do you ladies with ff use the "pregnancy monitor"? It shows a score of how many others had the same symptoms etc on the different dpo as you. Today on dpo 8 I have only 23 points. I think I had a higher number last month on this dpo, so not a big believer... Sigh..

The cd21 test, what is that exactly? They measure progesterone levels? I just realised I'm on CD22 already so no use getting it done (would be cd23 by the time I'd get it done anyway).. Also, I guess my numbers would be funky if it was measuring progesterone levels as I take 30 mg a day..

Do you ladies with ff use the "pregnancy monitor"? It shows a score of how many others had the same symptoms etc on the different dpo as you. Today on dpo 8 I have only 23 points. I think I had a higher number last month on this dpo, so not a big believer... Sigh..

CD21 blood test measures your progesterone levels. You dont have to do it on CD21 but about 6-10 days after O. I did mine on CD24 last month because i could not go on another day.

Belle - so sorry you've gotten an ear infection on top of everything else! Maybe your immune system is down because you are pregnant! I've read that happens. Good to know about the ibuprofen. Not sure what I'll do as Tylenol doesn't cut it.

Norelisa - your chart is looking good! I used to look at the pregnancy monitor but I don't enter symptoms much anymore. I've had so many "symptoms" lead to bfns so I don't really think much of them anymore.

Nita - looks like a lovely bike ride! The leaves have now all fallen from the trees here and winter is creeping in. I'm not a big fan of cold weather...but I've read it yields higher conception rates so I'll take it! Haha!

2much - I asked my doc about drinking and she cited a recent research study that found expecting mothers can "safely" have up to 6 drinks a week. She said "I'm not recommending that much but I don't think you are going to do harm if you have a few drinks." When you are ttc for a long time it's crazy-making to try to live as if you are pregnant every 2 weeks!

Still no AF...did an FRER last night before going to a friend's party and BFN. Might try again if still no AF by tomorrow morning. Still having some very light, light brown spotting.

Sarah, I'll bet that no symptoms is a good thing! Most of those TWW symptoms just mean that AF is coming anyway!

Norelisa I went to the doc to get checked to see if it was strep, but its not. He said I have a viral infection so antibiotics won't do anything. Just have to let my body beat it on its own. It would pretty much be the funniest thing ever if I did end up pregnant this cycle. THAT is totally something that would happen to me LOL. But I'm not going to bother getting excited about it. I've done one to many TWWs at this point.

I also think the pregnancy monitor points is all just hoo ha. It goes up about 8 points a day regardless of what you enter. I think its pretty meaningless and it just encourages symptom spotting.

Sarah- I took 50mg Clomid this cycle

Belle- I'm so sorry you are so sick! I hate getting sick!

Ask- sorry about the BFN, holding out hope for all of us!

Alright AFM- No AF yet. I took an FRER this morning showered and when i looked at it, I swear there is a line. But I didn't time my shower etc. Also I don't really have any symptoms either! Guess we will see... Am I crazy or can you see something?

Attachments

• IMG_8652.jpg
    IMG_8652.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79