Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

Belle, I think unexplained is one of the worst infertility diagnosis. I read a post from a lady who's husband had been in Afghanistan and was in some kind of accident that meant his private parts were blown off. Since reading that I feel really lucky. Unfortunately for me, the MC just made things worse my cycles were all over the place and it's not made it any easier for me to conceive again. At least I know my tubes aren't blocked but having a MC just opens up to all sorts of other things that could be going on. Especially with Lupus and PCOS. That's a crazy dream! I really just hope it happens for you this cycle.

Love, I think you're right. The doctors should be doing all they can to help us while we are still young. Our chances aren't going to get any better. If we were able to conceive on our own, we wouldn't be told we were too young.

Ask, lots more presents today too. Very lucky :) good luck with the testing.

AFM, temp was exactly the same this morning as yesterday. I'm going to do my progesterone and AMH test this afternoon. And another friend just announced her pregnancy....

Wee, I know it's not much, but I got a new neurologist today and she was super helpful, I will from today start trapping down my medication (lamictal for epilepsy), and she told me if I get pregnant I can stop medication and she will follow me up closely. (I know before having a seizure, only had 3 though, which is why she wants to start trapping down,last seizure was 3 years ago).

I don't know why, but it made my day :) was a bit worried what to do with pregnancy and epilepsy medicine..

Haha, and now I forgot my shopping bag at the grocery store (had to leave it when entering, but the exit is elsewhere). Ah well, I'll go back for it soon..

I know I wasn't supposed to do opk this month, but found a box at home and got kinda curious as I'm currently on cd 16 with no temp rise yet. A little worried it was going to be September cycle again (no ovulation and no positive opk), but I think it looks kinda positive. We bd yesterday and will bd tomorrow, so I think the timing is OK. I don't think I'll tell hubby, but I'll test again tomorrow.. Sorry for the low quality..

Attachments

• _20161215_124756.jpg
    _20161215_124756.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 5
Norelisa - looks pretty close to positive, if not positive! Glad to hear you have a new doctor that is working with you. Happy BDIng! ;) P.S. your nails are so cute!

Sarah - keep us updated! I'm so sick of the pregnancy announcements. There are always pregnant teachers at my school and it makes me feel like crap. Seems like I'm the only one who didn't just drink the water and fall pregnant.

Another BFN on a FRER. Seriously, evap lines on cheapies are the bane of my existence. The only positive is school is closed today due to cold and snow. Then one more day and I'm on winter break for 2 weeks. Starting to feel slight AF cramps. Seems like AF will arrive just in time for my break to start! :dohh: At least I can console myself with wine on Christmas.

Babydust, what cycle day are you now? Good luck.

Im cd6, last clomid will be taken tonight.
My preseed came today so I'm going to start using that around cd12 u til cd20 I think do you think that's a good time scale?
My last 2 cycles ff predict I Od on cd16 and cd15

I know what's wrong with me & I still have not EVER been pregnant. I guess it just took me awhile to accept the fact that it's not going to happen naturally for me at such a young age of 24. It is even worse when people tell me "you have time", I understand that but I'm sure the 40-year-old woman thought that as well when she was 24 & still have no children till this day. #VentOver I just hate that people think because of my age that I am not supposed to feel the way I do, empty. My family is not complete until I have one of my own. My boyfriends 2 kids are amazing, but there is nothing like your own. #Sigh

I'm in the exact same boat as you, it is upsetting as hell. Never pregnant, and people keep saying "it'll happen you're young."

I'm glad my doctor didn't say that to me, because there was/is something definitely off.

When are you testing or are you waiting to O?

I test dec 18th.

MsAC - I am on CD 20. I thought it was CD 19 until I just recounted & no ovulation yet. I check using opks, digital & strips, 2-3 times a day, 2 different brands. For some reason, I still have hope that I may ovulate late since my cycles are long as ever & I skip months sometimes. I just cannot believe that Clomid didn't make me ovulate. I ovulate on my own sometimes, it's just not every month. & I go in for bloodwork tomorrow :-/

LoveCousar: It is still not over for you yet. The clomid may not have worked, but you may still ovulate. Same thing happened to me, the clomid didn't work, but I did still ovulate at CD22.

I o'ed so much later than I expected that I am worried we missed our chance. If I o'ed the day that I think I did, we bd'ed that day. But if I am off...we may have missed it. This 2WW is way worse than usual. :( Counting down: CD 33, 11 dpo. AF due 12/19, testing 12/20.

Ugh. I can't help myself. If we got a BFP, what a Christmas this would be! Baby dust to all!

Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone waiting to test! I'm 11dpo and AF is not here yet, but after my BFN this morning I made an appointment with an RE (can't get in until Jan. 24) and called my OB to request an hsg in the meantime.

I am also 11 dpo. Too chicken to test though. Tested at 9 dpo and BFN. But you aren't out until AF shows! And statistically 21% of pregnant women were still getting BFN's at 11 dpo.

Hubby is going out of town tonight until Sunday. Bachelor weekend with my brother. Trying to wait to test until Tuesday. If AF shows up first I will have saved myself a test, lol.

Good luck to you all testing soon!

Also, for those with unexplained/no causes found yet, have you all been. Tested for Celiac Disease? I read an article about it causing infertility. It's an easy blood test (my mum has celiac disease).

Also, my progesterone was 34 which confirms ovulation. Last cycle it was 66. I'll be probably testing Christmas Eve! Please be a Christmas BFP!

Sarah - I haven't been tested for celiac but haven't had any gluten this cycle to see if it helps. Good to know you ovulated!

Ask, you need to be eating gluten before the test to ensure you're producing antibodies. Yes, I'm happy but DH is a little sad. Based entirely on his years of fertility experience that at the very most I could only be pregnant with 1 baby not two because of the result... I told him even if I ovulated 2+ eggs last cycle and only 1 this cycle it's a better chance than we've had for most of the year. Plus none fertilised last cycle anyway!

This is why I don't like opks.. Yesterday's faded a little bit, but hard to tell still.
Guess I'll hope for a temp rise.. Currently on cd17.. Just hope I ovulate before Monday.. We will probably bd tonight and Sunday morning (got a wedding in the evening).. My temps look like the month I didn't ovulate, but then I only got negative opks..

Attachments

• _20161216_141352.jpg
    _20161216_141352.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 4
MsAC - I am on CD 20. I thought it was CD 19 until I just recounted & no ovulation yet. I check using opks, digital & strips, 2-3 times a day, 2 different brands. For some reason, I still have hope that I may ovulate late since my cycles are long as ever & I skip months sometimes. I just cannot believe that Clomid didn't make me ovulate. I ovulate on my own sometimes, it's just not every month. & I go in for bloodwork tomorrow :-/

Don't give up hope yet, it's still possible that it'll just be a small time later.

Let me know what the bloodwork shows.

I'm the same way, lots of long annovulatory cycles. O is possible for me but not usual.

Here's hoping it happens very soon or you've already O'd.

Norelisa I think they say stop testing after your first positive OPK. I find them frustrating for the opposite reason. Are you checking CM? I'd keep BDing if I was you. It looks like you're close to Oing.

It's summer here and I've had pretty bad hayfever but my doctor told me not to take antihistamines which trying and when I get pregnant. Anyone have any advice of what I'm meant to do instead...?

Not sure Sarah! I don't usually get allergies! Hope you are finding time to enjoy the summer while you can! We're having a cold snap here, -25C most days, below -30 with wind chill and overnight. Been cold for past 2 weeks, but Sunday is supposed to warm up!

I've been MIA for a few days, mostly because I'm feeling so bummed out about everything, catching DH smoking weed just makes me feel like we are out already this cycle. Now it's just a matter of waiting it out. This time next week I could be just starting to spot. I'll need you guys for those last couple days!

Hello ladies,

Sarah, so glad you Od, goodluck.

Belle, it sucks about DH not leaving the weed :( you knkw you can always count on us for support, no need to go through it alone.

As for everyone in the TWW goodluck with testing.

Afm, nothing new, finished provera waiting for AF. Had a few friends over the last few days, had some fun. And we are getting ready to go on holiday with my family for the next few days.

Norelisa I think they say stop testing after your first positive OPK. I find them frustrating for the opposite reason. Are you checking CM? I'd keep BDing if I was you. It looks like you're close to Oing.

It's summer here and I've had pretty bad hayfever but my doctor told me not to take antihistamines which trying and when I get pregnant. Anyone have any advice of what I'm meant to do instead...?

They do. But the first one was not super clear if it was positive.. and sometimes when I think they are positive, then I get a darker one later too.. so not too reliable, I guess.. I didn't test today, simply didn't have the time, haha:)

I'm checking CM, yes.
CD10 EWCM
CD11 EWCM
CD12 EWCM
CD13 EWCM + tiny spotting
CD14 Watery (also a bit creamy-ish that was stretchy)
CD15 EWCM
CD16 Watery (also a bit creamy-ish that was stretchy)
CD 17 Watery (also a bit creamy-ish that was stretchy)
CD 18 almost dry, a little bit of sticky..

had a bit of a temp rise this morning, but woke up three times, and two times at 36,6 and one time at 36,46.. So will check again tomorrow morning.. and maybe BD tomorrow morning if we manage, haha.. tomorrow night we have a wedding and on Monday early in the morning my hubby is flying to Vietnam, so fingers crossed I'm not ovulating after that.. Currently on CD18...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->