Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

Sorry you are feeling bummed, Belle. I'm finding the holiday season kinda depressing but trying to drum up some positivity.

I started spotting yesterday. Just waiting for AF to show. Winter break started and I have a little over 2 weeks off so at least I can relax.

Thanks Ask, I thinks big part of it is the holidays. So sorry to hear about the spotting! I'm sure I'll be following along right behind you in a week's time

Wow Belle, that's so cold! It's warming up here slowly but so windy. Having hayfever and not being able to take anything for it is driving me crazy. Hope you're doing ok. Any changes with DH's attitude to smoking? I'm having a similar battle with alcohol. He thinks his SA is fine so he can drink. Ugh.

Thanks Nita. I hope AF comes quickly. I hope 150mg isn't too sucky with the side effects. Could you ask your doctor to monitor you and do a trigger shot? I think if you felt pains in your ovaries on 100mg then there's probably some close to ripe follicles that might just need a helping hand.

Norelisa, that's frustrating. I'm finding OPKs just a waste of time. Once I've finished this lot I won't get anymore. I think I must have a really short surge because I didn't get a positive OPK this time even though I tested twice on O day. I see you got a ride and then a little drop. It could be a fall back rise. FX you've O'd

Joy, I'm sorry you're spotting :( so dumb. I hope you enjoy your break. It's our summer holidays here so I get about 5 weeks. I finished work on Friday. It'll be perfect timing to get a BFP now and won't have to work when I'm suffering morning sickness...

AFM, we are going down to the clinic tomorrow for my DH is give his sample. I'm just so relieved that he wasn't sent away before it. I'll probably end up testing on Christmas Eve. Maybe before hand. I've had a bit of a sore back and my nipples have been slightly sensitive. I'm not sure what's up with my temps the past 2 days.

Sarah, DHs are so dumb sometimes lol. Thankfully as far as I know DH has continued to not smoke weed. I haven't smelled any since, and he's been grouchy enough to confirm he's quit. But you just never know. Thankfully he's not replacing it with alcohol this go around (like he did last time). The dog has something to do with that I think.

Ya it's cold, but today we'll finally get a reprieve, only -4!!!!

I'm so glad you'll be able to get DH to the clinic and that he hasn't left yet! AF is due (at the earliest the 24 and at the latest the 26th). I'm sure I'll get spotting to warn me beforehand. Don't think I'm going to test this cycle. It's so disappointing. I would like for the next time that I test that my AF is late and that I actually get a positive. Who knows if I'll ever get so lucky.

I'm tired of testing early too, Belle. I don't know why I do it to myself. AF arrived today. DH and I are starting to house hunt which is distracting me a bit but is also stressful in and of itself. I need something to focus on that's not about getting pregnant!

DH did his sample today and they rung back to say the motility was a bit low so it'll only be good for one IUI round. I guess that's better than nothing.

Joy I'm sorry about AF, its always pretty depressing when it arrives. House hunting can be fun but it is also incredibly stressful. We just moved recently and it was a lot of work, I ended up getting an awful cold/laryngitis afterwards because I was feeling so run down. I hope you can find the fun in house hunting and that it won't be too stressful. If anything the distraction would be nice.

Sarah, thats great that you'll at least get one IUI in. If you don't get you're BFP this cycle then I hope DH will be around long enough into your next cycle that you can try again with clomid and save the IUI for when you'll need it!

Afm, I'm definitely in the TWW, but I'm not tracking. AF due next weekend, so no point in counting down days. I am just SO DONE with all of this

Belle, it is good we will get 1 cycle but you can usually get between 1-3 from 1 sample so I was hopeful we'd get 2. I'm now a little worried about the motility and wondering if we are best to just jump to IUI even if doesn't go away. I'm so over it too.

Belle, it is good we will get 1 cycle but you can usually get between 1-3 from 1 sample so I was hopeful we'd get 2. I'm now a little worried about the motility and wondering if we are best to just jump to IUI even if doesn't go away. I'm so over it too.

That's why I think we will have to do IUI - at least they can "wash" the swimmers, so only the "good swimmers" will be left..

Seems like I ovulated a few days ago, got myself some pineapple today, and was looking for natural progesterone cream, but turns out that is something else that doesn't exist here.. only if going to the hospital.. so I think I'll do without.. Seems like if your temps are not "staying high" in the 2 week wait, it might be useful with progesterone supplement.. I'll read up on it, and might order online for next cycle..

Atm stressing over xmas who is coming soo fast this year... and going to my cat shelter every other day until Saturday.. love those cats..! They keep me calm after all :)

Norelisa, that's how I'm feeling too. Are we wasting our time at home if his swimmers aren't that fantastic after all? I guess we will get the results and get in touch with the nurse. I'm glad you've O'd FX for you now! My temps have been pretty low this TWW. Who knows what that's about. If I hadn't been feeling nauseous the past day, I would have completely given up on this cycle.

Ask, sorry about af :(

Sarah, sorry you wont be able to do more than 1 IUI, lets hope you get the bfp before though

I wont be able to do the monitored and trigger cycle :( i am out of town for a few days and my doctor wont do the trigger before checking my tubes, which she will do early next year. Still waiting for AF to show. Hopefully its not 8 days again.

Nita, it sucks, but I think it makes total sense to check your tubes first. I'm sure it'll be here before you know it! Hoping that AF won't show for you!

Hey ladies I been MIA for a few days. Trying to keep my emotions together. Friday I went for blood work, today I got my results & 1st round 50 mg didn't work for me so no Christmas BFP for me 😢. DR is starting my on Provera today & upping the next round to 100 mg

I hear ya girl. All last week I thought I might have been having symptoms. I tested at 9 dpo and 13 dpo. BFN's. Later in the day on 13 dpo, AF made an early appearance. She was 2 days early, which means my O day may have been off too. Trying not to be too sad. I am honestly not surprised, but still very sad. I had also hoped for a BFP for Christmas. Not going to happen for me unfortunately.

On to a 3rd round of clomid. Doc is going to up it from 50 to 100 mg this time. Fx!!!!!

Nita, that does make sense. I haven't had my tubes checked but I think that'll be the plan in February when we go back if no BFP before that. If DH is still here on the 11th Jan we will be able to freeze another sample.

Love, I'm sorry. The same thing happened to me on my first cycle. It sucked :(. I have my fingers crossed that you'll ovulate next cycle.

Rickyandlucy, I'm sorry about AF arriving. It does suck because this is our last shot for a 2016 BFP. Good luck with 100mg.

AFM, DH wants me to test in the morning. We are heading away for summer tomorrow afternoon and staying with family etc. it's going to be quite tricky to temp and test. Yesterday I felt dizzy and nauseous but today I feel fine. I have no hope for a BFP at 10 DPO or at all this cycle.

Sarah, doesn't do any harm to not temp at the beginning or end of a cycle if it's going to be too much of a pain! I'd say test if you want to, hopefully you'll get that BFP! If not, forget about it (if you can) and enjoy your vacation!

AFM nothing new to report as I am solidly NOT symptom spotting this cycle. I don't even know what cycle day I am. Woo hoo. I have no hope this cycle anyway, so why bother getting all worked up over nothing?

Sorry to hear about AF showing Lucy - such a bummer. And sorry about no O, Love. Hopefully upping your dose will do the trick!

I'm doing my HSG a week from tomorrow. A little nervous but I know I can handle it. I see an RE at the end of January. Trying to focus on other things in the meantime, though I did order maca and vitex. No clomid this cycle which I'm relieved about since I already O on my own and it was making me really moody and depressed. I already feel better.

FX for you Sarah and Belle! Ya never know what might happen!

Oh crap...just noticed vitex can worsen depression symptoms too. Guess I won't be taking it ...I can't go through that again this month!

Ask, I found my mood related symptoms really improved with acupuncture and Chinese herbs. They had me taking "ease pearls"

So here's my FRER from 10 DPO. Definitely a second line in really life but could just be an evap. What do you ladies think?

https://i66.tinypic.com/280uwxu.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->