Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

Here's the cheapie. I never get evaps with them.

https://i64.tinypic.com/2lkwnxy.png

So here's my FRER from 10 DPO. Definitely a second line in really life but could just be an evap. What do you ladies think?

https://i66.tinypic.com/280uwxu.jpg

I can see it!!!

Ask, don't worry too much about the hsg, I did it this cycle. If you manage to relax a little bit (and not cringe too much, haha) it should be fine. Then again I was distracted as the (female) Dr and nurses were all wearing xray protection decorated with cats!! I was given a painkiller beforehand, but in hindsight I should have taken two as that's what it takes for my periodpain. After you are done they ask you to lay down for 10 min. I ended up staying 30 min as after it was done I had period pain for 25 min. Bring a pad just in case, I guess standard practice is to give you one, but better be on the safe side, right? :) I was fascinated by looking at the screen too, haha :) :hugs:

Sarah I totally see a line! Fingers crossed it darkens up for you!

Ask, the HSG was fine for me, I took 2 ibuprofens about half an hour ahead of time. There was mild cramping when they checked my right tube, but it was less painful than AF cramps.

Nothing to report here on my end. Status quo yo! Went for acupuncture so she calculated my dpo, i'm 8-10 dpo (most likely 8.) I won't be testing early. If history has taught me anything its that I'm never pregnant

Blah

Thanks norelisa and belle. My DH thinks I shouldn't test tomorrow. I'm not sure if I can hold out. Belle, I've got everything crossed you'll get your Christmas BFP.

Thanks Sarah, I've already checked out of this cycle and have started planning my next haha. After 15 cycles of nothing why should I expect the 16th one to be any different?

I'm not sure what to do. My acupuncturist doesn't want to do a 3rd cycle of the chinese herbs, she wants to take a cycle off of them to see where things are at. She said I can start femara if I want to. Now I'm stuck, I can do a fully natural cycle without doing anything, or I can do a femara cycle. I just don't know what to do. I don't really want to be starting femara right now, but I also don't want to be stuck doing nothing either. I'll have to sit on it for a couple days and see what I think.

Belle, Yeah I know what you mean. I've checked out too. Low hopes. Decided not to test this morning. I'll test again tomorrow. If it was me, I'd start Femara.

Started spotting I think I'm 10 dpo. DH says if I start femara now that I'm admitting that weed doesn't have an effect on sperm. He's such an idiot.

I'm just tired of all of this and want to do whatever I possibly can to make it end. I don't even believe femara will help. It just feels so futile to do nothing.

I think we are going to take a cycle off this next cycle. I need to get my MMR vaccine updated anyway and since its a live vaccine you can't be pregnant when you get it.

I'm like ugly crying I knew I was out this cycle from the beginning anyway, but it still sucks. I wasn't even checking for spotting and wasn't prepared for it.

Sarah - I see faint lines on both! I've had evaps on the cheapies but never on an FRER! Hoping it's the start of your bfp!!!

Belle - so sorry about the spotting. High hopes or low hopes - AF's arrival never seems to get easier. :hug:

Thanks Joy!

I'm planning to test in the morning but then we are going away until Boxing Day and I won't have service. I'll try and come on here and update. I'm feeling quite dizzy, nauseous, weeing lots, excessive saliva, kinda sore boobs etc. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I've had no PMS cramping. I'm only 11 DPO so it still could be too early. I got a clear blue digital with the weeks so I'll do that if I get two lines on a FRER and if not, I'll drink lots on Christmas Day!

Belle, I'm sorry about the spotting :( I think your DH is wrong on that. You'll be taking Femara to try and grow an extra follicle or two so there's a better chance of fertilising. I'm just so sorry you could get good news for Christmas. I'm sure neither of us will be in this position this time next year.

Joy, do you have a plan for where to next? My doctor wanted to give me 3 ovulatory Clomid cycles and then review.

Hmm.. My post dissappeared again..

So.. I am tired of FF. I updated today with cm(creamy) and spotting (it has been super tiny amounts) and after saving FF changed my cycle to anovulatory, based only on that change :(

Norelisa - that's frustrating! It looks like you did O this cycle. I notice you have a lot of open circles which may effect the accuracy of your temps.

Sarah - my OB wanted me to do 3 rounds of clomid and if unsuccessful do an HSG and refer me to an RE. HSG is next week and I see the RE end of January. Clomid really didn't do much for me...her hope was that I'd ovulate more than one follicle to increase chances but from the looks of the ultrasounds it was still only 1 each cycle. Will be interested to hear what the RE thinks...wish I didn't have to wait a month to see him!

Norelisa - that's frustrating! It looks like you did O this cycle. I notice you have a lot of open circles which may effect the accuracy of your temps.

Sarah - my OB wanted me to do 3 rounds of clomid and if unsuccessful do an HSG and refer me to an RE. HSG is next week and I see the RE end of January. Clomid really didn't do much for me...her hope was that I'd ovulate more than one follicle to increase chances but from the looks of the ultrasounds it was still only 1 each cycle. Will be interested to hear what the RE thinks...wish I didn't have to wait a month to see him!

Haha, yes, notice it only have three dark dots. It expects me to get up at around 3 am to get the filled in dots :dohh: :haha:

Ps: i am bad :( i decided to leave only in a comment about the first day of spotting so that I can trick myself into thinking I oed. Not going to do blod test now to check, maybe next month rather, due to the hsg this cycle..

Well ladies, we got some very exciting news -

https://tinypic.com/r/s2sfwl/9

Congrats Sarah, very happy for you guys!

AFM, DH and I are taking a break for a cycle, going to try to get my immunizations updated as our RE recommended doing so before proceeding. We'll start trying again with femara towards the end of January.

Congratulations Sarah!!!!!! So so happy for you! You must both be ecstatic!

Congrats Sarah!!! I knew it was only a matter of time after you started Oing regularly! Enjoy every moment of it! :)

Weirdest thing. Randomly tested due to ovarian pains & this happens. Wondfo positive, Clearblue negative, but clearblue lines look like either I just missed it or it's a bad test lol I'm so confused, especially since I'm on the 3rd day of Provera 🙁

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79