Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

Congratz sarah.

Love - I refrain from using any tests after i start provera. I think it can mess with the tests.

Afm, 6 days after my last provera, no sign of AF. Guess its going to end up being another long cycle.

Weirdest thing. Randomly tested due to ovarian pains & this happens. Wondfo positive, Clearblue negative, but clearblue lines look like either I just missed it or it's a bad test lol I'm so confused, especially since I'm on the 3rd day of Provera 🙁

Provera is to induce your period, right? I don't know what effect it would have if you are pregnant and continue taking Provera, but for sure I would have googled it and maybe stopped taking it until confirmed tomorrow or on Sunday with new tests!! Fingers crossed for a great Christmas present!!

Provera is indeed to induce AF, its only progesterone, should you get pregnant during this time it will maintain the pregnancy and theres no risk in doing that. I always get PMS and AF cramps while on provera. I wouldnt stop it halfway through. Take it the full 10 days love, if AF dont start after 8 days take a pregnancy test.

I actually started spotting and getting some AF cramps now for the last hour. Yay. Not looking forward to the heavy AF, but glad its finally coming. CD42 for me today.

Glad its come to an end for you Nita.

My spotting is so light, barely there mixed in with cm. If it were to stop now there might still be a chance. But I'm not really holding out any hope. This is how it always starts and AF always follows. I'm just hoping that somehow this time will be different.

And the spotting is gone, along with the cramps. Was so hoping af would be here already in full force.

Belle, i hope the spotting stops and af dont arive.

Thank you everyone. My beta came back at 67 which puts me at 4 weeks 1 day (I'm 3 weeks 6 days) so I think that must be a good sign. Next blood test on a few days because everything closes up here. I did another FRER and the lines getting darker.

Keeping everything crossed for all you ladies. If you don't mind, I'll keep following but won't post so much. I know how dumb it is seeing other people's pregnancies plastered around the TTC boards. I really hope you all get your miracles really soon. And thank you everyone for all the support you've given me over the past 13 months :)

Happy holidays everyone.

Spotting is still just mixed in with cm, but its a bit darker today. I'm guessing I must be 12 dpo, so AF due on Monday. Spotting will likely be heavier by the afternoon as per my usual pattern.

As long as I can get in for my MMR immunization booster next week (or the week after) we will be taking a break for the next cycle. Still planning to start femara at the end of January.

Somehow DH is able to keep hoping month after month that we will be able to have a baby. I wish I could share that same optimism. I mostly just feel numb and defeated.

So sorry Belle. :(

My step-sister just announced at my mom and step-dad's Christmas Eve celebration that she's pregnant. She's 6 years younger than me and also got married this past June (same as me) so I was kind of expecting it but was pretty gutted and had to go to the bathroom to hide my tears. Then I got into a fight with my mom b/c I expressed my pain to her and she told me I was acting "ugly". Thanks mom.

Oh Joy I'm so sorry. The holidays can be awful sometimes. I'm sorry your mom just didn't get it this time. I totally get how you feel. An announcement like that (no matter how prepared you are for it) would be upsetting to me too.

Well I'm still only having slightly tan cm. Was a bit darker this AM but has lightened up again. The tan cm started at 9 dpo (way earlier than normal for me) and normally by 12 dpo (today) I'm spotting red/pink. Nothing yet. I don't want to get my hopes up as I've been disappointed so many times before, but I'm really praying for a Christmas miracle. If no spotting tomorrow AM then I will take a test.

Thanks Belle. It really helps to have you girls to talk to who DO get it. I was sitting in the kitchen with my husband and stepsons and my mom comes in waving a pacifier and saying "they just announced they are pregnant! More babies!" I managed to say "wow, that's exciting!" before shoving a cookie in my mouth and beelining it to the bathroom. She apologized later for being insensitive (she knows I just finished 3 rounds of clomid to no avail).

I'm hoping for your Xmas BFP too! That would be a pregnancy announcement that would make me smile! :)

Thats pretty insensitive Joy :(

Well don't think there will be any Christmas BFP from me. Spotting stopped completely but then started in red a couple hours later. Pretty sure this means I'm out

Merry Christmas ladies. Hope it is or was a lovely day. We will be spending some time at the family in law. 2 dayd ago i had brown spotting, then yesterday and this morning it was red. Wondering when AF will show in full for me. Last month i also had 2 days of red spotting before she arrived. And I know my AF will be very heavy due to my thick lining. As soon as AF starts we can get through the next annovulatory cycle and see my doctor in january for the next tests..

Ask - sorry it was a rough time with the pregnancy announcement, i had a few over the least few days and it was seriously upsetting, but im trying not to think about it.

Belle - sorry the spotting started. Seems as though we might be cycle buddies for the next cycle. Well atleast you will ovulate :haha:

I am confident that 2017 will be the year for us all on here :hugs:

Sorry that AF seems to be on the way for you Nita! While I always O it doesn't seem to make much difference anyway lol. We'll be cycle buddies, but I'm taking this cycle off as I'm planning to get my MMR Immunization.

Woke up to AF and cramps today, so much for my Christmas miracle lol. My spotting was way less than normal this cycle, it never progressed past tan cm. So I'll count that as a good thing.

Merry Christmas everyone. Today has been extremely tough. DH got into a big fuss with his kids mom about getting them for the holidays. Just wasn't a good day at all

My temps are as usual acting up, started regretting taking temps orally.. Like this night, woke up three times, first time I fell asleep (01:30),the second time 36.07 at 03;55 and then I slept until 7 am where my temp after 3 h was 36.62.. Quite a big difference, right? So I keep the lowest, like I have done for the past few days.. Guess af will come today or tomorrow, and have been spotting for 5+ days, but tiny amounts only.. Dang..

Oh and merry Christmas! We spent Xmas eve at my cat shelter, I was just running up and down for 6-7 h taking care of the 30 volunteers.. :) yesterday we had a lazy morning and then we went to a huge weekend market, chatuchak, and then we ate at the chatuchak green night market.. :) today even more lazy.. We've had lunch but haven't really gotten up yet..

I've used this website: https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php to change all my times to 5 am, but still gets unfilled dots in FF.. I don't get it..

Norelisa, your crazy opk results and temps always amuse me, and i get what you say about the temps. I have read somewhere you need to sleep deep and atleast for a few hours befor3 taking your temp. Think it was 5 or 6 hours. Thats why i stopped, with my insomnia i barely ever sleep more than 2 hours at a time. Have you spoken to your doctor about it? He/she might be able to give you some advice?

Afm - 9 days after provera, still no AF, getting really annoyed. The spotting also stopped for the last 24 hours. And I thought the spotting might be leading to af like last month, apparently not. DH wants me to take a HPT but I know its impossible for me to pregnant. I guess i will just wait it out. Some sites say you can wait up until 2 weeks for AF after provera.

Norelisa, your crazy opk results and temps always amuse me, and i get what you say about the temps. I have read somewhere you need to sleep deep and atleast for a few hours befor3 taking your temp. Think it was 5 or 6 hours. Thats why i stopped, with my insomnia i barely ever sleep more than 2 hours at a time. Have you spoken to your doctor about it? He/she might be able to give you some advice?

Afm - 9 days after provera, still no AF, getting really annoyed. The spotting also stopped for the last 24 hours. And I thought the spotting might be leading to af like last month, apparently not. DH wants me to take a HPT but I know its impossible for me to pregnant. I guess i will just wait it out. Some sites say you can wait up until 2 weeks for AF after provera.

Haha, I haven't talked to a Dr yet, but we are going to a TCM hospital tomorrow (traditional chinese medicine) so I will wait and see what they say... Finally able to talk to hubby for a bit today, he is starting to be ok with the idea that we might have to resort to IUI or IVF. I have spent the evening researching and enquiring about prices, as the hospital we have been to so far is pretty good, it is also pretty expensive.. I think.. If I understand correctly IUI requires the following (taking away what I have already done such as fsh and xray)

1. Start clomid
2. horomone blood test (necessary?)
3. pelvic ultrasound to check the follicles and lining
4. HSG trigger shot
5.Semen washing
6. IUI insamination
7. Follow up blood test and follow up ultrasound

Did I forget anything important?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics