Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

Belle, I agree with you. Lets keep this a TTC chat. :)

Norelisa, thats just horrible. I dont think I will be able to take it. If I may ask, what exactly is the herbs helping for?

Oooh I've heard brewed herbs are awful lol. The ones I took were ease pearls, but I know there are different formulations that do different things. I hope you can find something in pill form!

It's really bad, haha, I'll try to do another day or two.. The paper we got was in Chinese so have no idea what it is, but it's supposed to a) help me sleep through the night (note: not sure how drinking this before bedtime will help not waking up to go to the toilet, haha) and b) general health of the uterus.

Almost done brewing for tomorrow morning. I have to cool it down to drink it (chug chug chug!)

Attachments

• _20161228_212256.jpg
    _20161228_212256.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 0
  • _20161228_212322.jpg
    _20161228_212322.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 1
Those herbs really do look disgusting LOL, sorry Norelisa. Will you keep us informed if you do sleep better drinking it please? I also have trouble sleeping, and refuse to take sleeping pills due to their adictive factor. But I would like to try out some herbs if it works for you.

Those herbs really do look disgusting LOL, sorry Norelisa. Will you keep us informed if you do sleep better drinking it please? I also have trouble sleeping, and refuse to take sleeping pills due to their adictive factor. But I would like to try out some herbs if it works for you.

I'll keep you posted, but cannot promise I will manage to keep drinking it.. :haha::coffee::blush: At least this brew, I cannot think anyone would feel addicted!! :)

Belle, no I havent tried it. Will look it up, thanks :D

Norelisa, LOL, I am glad I am not the one drinking it, but if it works... Hee hee.

My family is full of addicts, alcohol, drugs, pills you name it. Promised myself I wont end up like them, so i am just staying away from anything that sayd it can be addictive.

DH made us dinner tonight, his famous nachos(best i have ever had) he decorated the plates nicely and everything, it is soo sweet.

I don't think I said anything insensitive? I simply came here to check up on everyone, and of course I was happy with Sarah's news. I did have trouble TTC, I did take Clomid, so I don't see how I went too off topic by asking her a question about her pregnancy and stating another board that is part of this forum is slow.

Hi ladies - just had my HSG and my tubes are clear. I took ibuprofen before and it hurt pretty bad but not much worse than AF cramps. It felt like sharp pinching when she put the catheter in and then less than a minute of intense AF cramping when she inserted the dye. I'm bleeding a bit and still cramping a bit but nothing bad. It will be worth it if I get my bfp soon!

So glad that your tubes are clear Joy and that it all seemed to go well! I hope it will be just the thing that will help you get your BFP!

Much you did TTC for a considerable amount of time, and you have conceived recently. So I'm sure you recall how difficult it can be for some people to discuss or hear the details of pregnancies when they are in the midst of TTC and see no easy way out. As happy as I am for everyone here who has gotten their BFPs it still hurts... badly... that I can't join in on all the fun. I just think that we should respect this space as a safe space for those people. There are so few safe spaces in our personal lives when it comes to TTC. There are always private messages and the oh so boring first tri boards (you could liven them up!) to get details and updates on pregnancies :)

Joy, great news about your tubes. Ill be checking mine in a few weeks, eeeek definately nervous about that.

I think you have said it very nicely belle. This is a safe place for us TTC. And Pregnancy announcements, really hurt (no matter how happy I am for the person)

1 more day before I start Clomid again. Hope the side effects wont be tooo hectic on the 150mg:wacko:

So glad that your tubes are clear Joy and that it all seemed to go well! I hope it will be just the thing that will help you get your BFP!

Much you did TTC for a considerable amount of time, and you have conceived recently. So I'm sure you recall how difficult it can be for some people to discuss or hear the details of pregnancies when they are in the midst of TTC and see no easy way out. As happy as I am for everyone here who has gotten their BFPs it still hurts... badly... that I can't join in on all the fun. I just think that we should respect this space as a safe space for those people. There are so few safe spaces in our personal lives when it comes to TTC. There are always private messages and the oh so boring first tri boards (you could liven them up!) to get details and updates on pregnancies :)

There are others that have stuck around and checked in, and I can say for myself that I DO care and get invested in others' journeys. But I will see myself out. Good luck to all! :hugs:

Thanks ladies! You will be fine Nita! It's really quick!

I agree with you Belle and Nita. Many of us have formed friendships with ladies on this forum who are now expecting and I think using the private message feature is a great way to stay in touch and catch up if/when we like. Right now I can say I am happy for those who were part of this thread and got their BFPs, but I know a week or so ago when AF showed again it was very painful and I was very depressed. I don't think those of us still trying have to cut ties with those who have conceived, but can reach out to you when we are in an emotionally/mentally good state. We know you get it! :)

Norelisa - anything in the name of fertility, right?! DH choked down maca root powder mixed in his yogurt yesterday...I told him he'd eat it if he wants me to be happy (I ate it too). :haha:

Joy I used maca in pill form! We did maca for a couple cycles but it didn't really seem to help for us. I totally understand wanting to give everything a try though! I decided to use ovaboost this cycle for that very reason. There is no indication that I have poor egg quality, but since we are unexplained it can't hurt to work on egg quality anyway!

Nita good luck with your HSG! I was so nervous for mine, but it turned out that I got myself all worked up over nothing. It went quickly and didn't hurt too much :)

Sorry everyone I didn't mean to cause any dramas. I know how raw and how difficult it is to hear others got their BFP. I wasn't going to say any more about pregnancy etc but I think it's also good to know when people have had success with a treatment that you're on. Plus like Joy said, I know how hard it is, month after month of BFN. I was only saying those boards are boring because I know you ladies get it and get how shit this whole thing is, I'm not complaining, I just think this thread is amazing and you're all so caring and supportive. You ladies will get there, I know you will. I'll keep watching from the wings. Feel free to PM me and I wish you all the very best.

Hi ladies! I have been silently watching. Nothing new with me. Just finished my last pill of Provera so awaiting AF. I noticed my last cycle that I ovulated really late, CD 26 but I had already started my Provera so I decided to skip BD with that cycle as I was scared of complications or possible miscarriage if I did conceive.

I never heard of acupuncture to help with fertility. I guess that technique isn't heard much in Ohio (USA) because none of my friends or family spoke of this. I'll definitely have to research as I am BIG on the "natural way"

Luckily my herb mix doesn't smell much only when brewing it.. I'm like constantly nauseated when around it, so luckily Bangkok had a bit of breeze and cool down this night so I could keep windows and doors open, haha :)

This afternoon my hubby is getting his second SA, he didn't want to start his herbs until it was done, so guess I'll be brewing his tonight, haha..

Love, my hubby also like all things natural, but these herbs.. Oh my.. It's very natural in a sense, but oh so yucky! :)

HI ladies,
me and my bf have been together for 6yrs the last 3yrs we've been trying to conceive i had a chemical pregnancy in 2013 and just had another one this past thanksgiving 2016..I had to get a RH injection because I am blood type B negative..I'm starting clomid 50mg on my CD5 for 5days..I am so anxious and nervous at the same time..I've been really wanting to get pregnant especially this year since I just turned 37 in November..I also have PCOS which plays a part in my infertility..I've been looking into different things like massages to conceive and a vaginal rejuvenation that suppose to help conceive also..Been finding myself emotional and crying even with baby commercials, is that crazy? Any words of comfort or advice?

HI ladies,
me and my bf have been together for 6yrs the last 3yrs we've been trying to conceive i had a chemical pregnancy in 2013 and just had another one this past thanksgiving 2016..I had to get a RH injection because I am blood type B negative..I'm starting clomid 50mg on my CD5 for 5days..I am so anxious and nervous at the same time..I've been really wanting to get pregnant especially this year since I just turned 37 in November..I also have PCOS which plays a part in my infertility..I've been looking into different things like massages to conceive and a vaginal rejuvenation that suppose to help conceive also..Been finding myself emotional and crying even with baby commercials, is that crazy? Any words of comfort or advice?

Did your husband do a SA? I know for us its a bit of a mix, I'm not always ovulating, not o-ing at the same day etc.. Do you temp? Maybe not the advice you were hoping for :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->