Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

I can understand that. I always O, but AF always shows anyway. It can be hard to keep hopeful after facing repeated disappointments.

That said there are a lot of great treatment options for anovulatory disorders. Once they do figure out how to make you O it probably won't take too long until you get your BFP.

I'm rooting for you!

Nita its very possible that you will O with femara, might be worth it to give that a try in conjunction with acupuncture?

Either way, fertile cm is a good sign that you could O! So I will keep my FX for you!!

I Od with FE 50% of the time. :(

Thanks Belle, I hope you are right. :hugs:

Day 3 of my healthier eating diet, going good so far, havent lost any weight yet but its too soon I guess. From Monday I will also be drinking a herb tea, 1 cup per day, lol we will see how long I will be able to take it, since the taste is horrible.

Thanks Belle, I hope you are right. :hugs:

Day 3 of my healthier eating diet, going good so far, havent lost any weight yet but its too soon I guess. From Monday I will also be drinking a herb tea, 1 cup per day, lol we will see how long I will be able to take it, since the taste is horrible.

I have lots of honey in mine, I wait until it's cold, then I down it like a teenager on a binge.. And I have something to chew on with a sweet taste just after for the lovely aftertaste of mud.

Managed to get to the acupuncture in time, tomorrow is too charged.. They had to take my blood pressure twice as I had been stressing to get to the hospital in time..

After two days of disgusting herbs my temps actually dropped.. Amazing :)

Anyone tried castor oil? I'm not sure it'll work, but curious to try.. IF I manage to find it, have been looking but nothing so far..

Happy Friday ladies! How's everyone doing? FF confirmed O and I decided to try natural progesterone cream (Emerita Progest) this cycle. Also trying to cut calories. Realized I've gained 15 lbs in the last 2 years! Still within a "healthy" weight range but it's been getting me down and half my clothes are too snug!

I'm extremely late to joining this thread, but believe it or not the past two days at work I've read through 138 pages in its entirety because it was that interesting to me, and exactly what I'm going through.

I'm currently on CD5 and this is my first month using Clomid. I took 50mg and will continue for the next 5 days.

I'm also going with IUI for the third month in a row because we have MFI issues. My DH got a vasectomy reversal in September of last year and while his initial numbers were showing 15 mil, then 25 mil, it's since gone down from there. So it's very hard to know how to proceed with such extreme male factor.

The first two IUI's in November and December were un-medicated, un-monitored and unsuccessful. This month will also be un-monitored and I am supposed to call the fertility center as soon as I get a positive OPK. They schedule the IUI for the following day.

I'm extremely late to joining this thread, but believe it or not the past two days at work I've read through 138 pages in its entirety because it was that interesting to me, and exactly what I'm going through.

I'm currently on CD5 and this is my first month using Clomid. I took 50mg and will continue for the next 5 days.

I'm also going with IUI for the third month in a row because we have MFI issues. My DH got a vasectomy reversal in September of last year and while his initial numbers were showing 15 mil, then 25 mil, it's since gone down from there. So it's very hard to know how to proceed with such extreme male factor.

The first two IUI's in November and December were un-medicated, un-monitored and unsuccessful. This month will also be un-monitored and I am supposed to call the fertility center as soon as I get a positive OPK. They schedule the IUI for the following day.

Mfi is male fertility issues? We have super low morphology (3%) and low motility (15%).. Will do monitored iui with u/s. Have taken hubby a while to realise that we might need that extra push because of his swimmers. I wouldn't do unmonitored as I have had cycles with many positive opks.. Do you temp to confirm o?

Happy Friday ladies! How's everyone doing? FF confirmed O and I decided to try natural progesterone cream (Emerita Progest) this cycle. Also trying to cut calories. Realized I've gained 15 lbs in the last 2 years! Still within a "healthy" weight range but it's been getting me down and half my clothes are too snug!

I have been looking all over bkk for natural progesterone cream but they don't have it. Have heard they have it in Cambodia but I think we won't go next week as planned.. I'll have a look for it in yangon (Burma) but really doubt I'll find it :( with the herbs and acupuncture hopefully it'll help keep those hormones in check.. Next month I'll get progesterone, but not natural :(

How can I get started on clomid? I have heard good things about it , but don't know where to get it

Hi Ele, you need to see your doctor to give you a prescription. Why do you 2ant to start Clomid? Clomid only helps to make you Ovulate, if you already Ovulate on your own with regular cycles then Clomid might not be necesary for you.

Hi Ele, clomid hasnt been shown to increase chances in women who already ovulate and it can have negative side effects that may actually make it harder for you to conceive, like a thinner lining and less ewcm.

Well I'd definitely say that I ovulated. I used the first response OPKs this time (instead of the CB Digis that I usually used), never seemed to get a POS OPK but maybe that's just because I suck at reading them? I thought on CD 12 that it might have been positive, guess it was! I think next cycle I will use both. I want to get used to using the standard OPKs because if we end up having to go on to IUI, my doc wants me to use the standard ones instead of the Digis.

Belle, thats great that you Od, but its so early in your cycle, or I guess normal for you LOL, FX for you this cycle.

Those who check their CM, how do you distinguish between watery and egg white CM? On my first cycle of clomid, I had sticky and creamy CM the whole cycle, second cycle, i had very clear, stretchy patches of CM, which I guess is watery? But now this cycle, I had the clear stretchy patch on CD9 (I think, I didnt updatr my FF), but this morning I had heaps of very clear CM thats super stretchy, it didnt break at all, but I am confused as to whats the difference between egg white and watery CM? I knoe I shouldnt get my hopes up to O, but my CM are telling me that there might be a chance. Also commited not to use OPKs this cycle and so far I havent.

I'm not sure I would consider CD 13 "early" when CD 14 is normal, I think it just seems early because there are so many ladies on here with much longer cycles! :D I'm just glad i don't seem to be Oing on CD 12 anymore haha, a CD 13 O is "late" for me :p

If its stretchy and clear its ewcm! I almost never get watery cm, but for myself I think its mostly just a "wet" slippery feeling. I usually count any cm that has a stretch to it as ew! Your ewcm sounds great! It definitely seems like you're on your way to an O!

LoL Belle, well thats great that cycle will be a bit longer. You are right, it sounds very early (but then again I have 45 day cycles :haha:)

Thanks for clearing up the confusion, i thought if its very clear thats its considered watery instead of EW, The amount I had this morning is waaay more than the previous cycle. But DH and I did BD just incase. And for the first time in weeks we didnt need lube (sorry for the TMI), it was just....easy. I am doing my CD21 bloodtest next week sunday, only then will I know if I Od.

We are having so much rain here in South Africa, the river close by are completely flooded and many of our roads are closed, i will try and attach a photo.

Attachments

• 429709308_33359.jpg
    429709308_33359.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 4
Ohh, I'm very excited to hear about your progesterone test! I have a very strong feeling that you are going to O this cycle!

Oh goodness that river sure does look flooded! And such a rainy looking day! We are in the middle of winter here (Canada), so lots of snow and frost. I think its so neat how different parts of the world can have such vastly different climates!

Thanks, i hope you are right. :hugs:

We are actually in the middle of summer XD, getting rain like this is very unusual, we usually get a thunderstorm in the afternoons for about an hour and then the skies clear up again. Its been raining non stop for the past 24 hours, and unfortunately no maintenance are being done on the stormwater ditches, so the water doesnt flow away, it just piles up until everything is flooded. Luckily we live in the part of the city thats highest on the mountain, so we have never had any floods at home.

Glad to hear your house isn't flooding! I spent a few months in Thailand and was surprised how quickly the streets could flood after a heavy rainfall. Sounds like there is just too much water and no where for it to go! I hope the rain stops soon for you!

We need this rain, one of our water supplying dams was at a level of 25% a few weeks ago. But I dont like it.

I have done a lot of excercise this cycle...I hope that helped as well.

Oh wow, that would be pretty scary to be almost short on water like that! I've never been in that situation before.

Exercise can definitely help! I'm seriously so excited for you! You are totally going to join me in the TWW in a day or 2!

Oh, Belle, I hope you are right. If I have more of these very stretchy CM I am seriously going to get excited. At this stage, after months of long annovulatory cycles, I would give anything to O and have a normal 30 day cycle, like I used to have. Its horrible to take provera LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->