Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

Ele - I hope you find something that works for you :hugs:

My father in law made a very upsetting comment last night. I was walking around barefoot, because my feet were sore, he then asked me why I am walking barefoot, and asked if I don't have any shoes. He said a women walking barefoot is usually pregnant :growlmad: Ugh, I was just like 'NO' and I walked away. Think he could see that it upset me - just wish he would stop with the hints.

How insensitive of him to say that , I hope he apologized after seeing how it upset you

Popping back in after being MIA for a bit! :)

So yesterday I tested at 10 dpo and got a BFN. I know I am not out until AF shows, but I just don't have a good feeling about this month. I have no symptoms. On the bright side, the upped dose of clomid seems to have worked. And the Ava fertility tracker that I ordered in November finally shipped, so hopefully that will help too.

This was my third round of clomid. What do we do next if we are indeed out this month? DH has not been checked out yet, is it time? Anything else we should do?

You could ask about Femara, moving to trigger shot or stims. Ask for the SA, blood work for DH/you, HSG ( the tube test).

You could try herbs/fertility massage/old wives takes too. Vitex, Soy isoflavones, Maca Root, etc

Thank you! It helps knowing I have more things to try. Tested again today, 12 dpo, and BFN. Pretty sure I am out. I had really thought this might be it. Waiting for AF before I contact the doctor. I have some things in the house already that I have heard can help. Planning to pull out all the stops next month! In addition to the folic acid and clomid that I have been taking, here's what I plan to do next:

​Multi-vitamin for DH
Mucinex twice a day starting at CD 10
BD every other day starting at CD 10
Soft-cups
OPK's every day starting at CD 12
Sleepytime tea every night after ovulation to help me relax!

If that doesn't work, will add in some pre-seed the next month. Trying not to keep buying things, lol.

rickyandlucy - I think its a great idea to have a plan, and it sounds like you have everything you need to make sure you catch that egg. I am however still hoping that AF doesn't arrive for you.

And AFM - nothing new here :haha: just waiting to do my CD21 bloodtest, which I will now do on Saturday (CD20).

It seems like most ladies are in TWW now - goodluck to all!!

:dust:

AF is due today. Last month on the day AF arrived I had a temp drop, but I had accidentally gotten out of bed (dog threw up on floor) before I remembered, jumped back in bed and took my temp. Today's temp was actually higher. I accidentally talked a bit before taking my temp (just a few words to DH before I remembered), but I would think that opening my mouth would drop my temp, not increase it.

I am hopeful, but prepared for AF just in case. Did not test today; didn't want another BFN only to get AF same day like I did last month. Planning to test tomorrow if AF does not arrive. Tomorrow will be 14 DPO. Fx!!!!!

Good luck Lucy!

I'm at 6 dpo today, so kind of the no-mans land of the TWW. I'm not symptom spotting or tracking anything anymore. I feel pretty neutral this month. Of course I wish that the best will happen, but I've been disappointed too many times to really give myself in to that hope.

I tried so hard not to symptom spot this month. And while my symptoms are not convincing, I can't seem to help myself in terms of keeping track of the ones I do have, lol.

My average luteal phase for my last 5 normal cycles is about 12.8. Last month it was 11 days, but my temps were a bit erratic so my O day could have been off. The previous 2 months it was 14 days. Currently at 13, so when I test tomorrow I will be 14. AF stay away!!!!

Well I'll keep my FX that your temp will stay high for you tomorrow as well!

My LP hasn't changed the entire time I've been tracking, its 13 days each cycle. It would definitely play with my head if my LP was changing like that!

Omg, it is so messing with me. I don't know if this is all in my head or what. I guess I just want to know one way or another at this point. I actually hope that either AF shows up today before I test tomorrow OR I get a BFP tomorrow. I am terrified of getting a BFN tomorrow. :(

I know what you mean. When I get to the end of a cycle I like to ask myself "whats worse, continuing to hope that I might get a BFP in a day or two, or getting a BFN and accepting that its over before AF has a chance to show?" Usually I decide just to wait for AF because I hate getting that BFN so much... it really hurts to get such a definitive answer all at once. If you are super anxious about it, I would wait 2 days before testing, because then you will know for sure that AF is late and you'll be that much more likely to get your BFP!

Sound advice! Unfortunately I am so excited to test I am even tempted to do it tonight, because I have heard some women have stronger results at night. But I am going to stick to my guns and test tomorrow morning, and if AF still hasn't showed by Sunday morning I will test one more time. Sunday would be officially 1 day late even for my longest luteal phase. Fx!

Rickyandlucy & Belle -FX for the both of you. I have all my hopes up for you this cycle.

Thought of the day: I want to buy maternity clothes so bad! LOL!

Let me rephrase: I want to NEED to buy maternity clothes so bad! I have even thought about buying some basics now, but it feels like bad juju so I have thus far resisted. Come on BFP! I also always wanted to be pregnant in winter so I wouldn't be huge in summer heat, but at this point I don't care, I just want a BFP ASAP, lol.

It is so distracting. I am so anxious. I can't focus!

Side note: My Ava bracelet was delivered, can't wait to get home and check it out! Testing again tomorrow!

Thanks Nita, I have my hopes high for you too. When is your progesterone test again?

Thanks Nita, I have my hopes high for you too. When is your progesterone test again?

Would have been Sunday on CD021, but have family plans, so I will be doing it saturday afternoon on CD20

Thought of the day: I want to buy maternity clothes so bad! LOL!

Let me rephrase: I want to NEED to buy maternity clothes so bad! I have even thought about buying some basics now, but it feels like bad juju so I have thus far resisted. Come on BFP! I also always wanted to be pregnant in winter so I wouldn't be huge in summer heat, but at this point I don't care, I just want a BFP ASAP, lol.

It is so distracting. I am so anxious. I can't focus!

Side note: My Ava bracelet was delivered, can't wait to get home and check it out! Testing again tomorrow!

Not preg and i have maternity clothes, baby clothes and baby items. :blush:

and its not bad being pregnant in summer, its actually easier than winter IMO.

So glad I am not the only one!! I really want to buy SOMETHING. I have also been thinking of starting a "maybe baby" stash, maybe cloth diapers or something. Just so I can feel like we are getting somewhere, even if we aren't. :(

I have already started saving money in my savings account for "maybe baby." Lol its makes me feel better. I really want to start buying items but DH insists not to yet because he doesn't want me to look at the items when things don't go our way & become depressed (basically saying if the Clomid fails). I understand but baby shopping would make me feel so good I just know or maybe I'm becoming delusional ugh my emotions has been everywhere.

But anywho, hey ladies I have been thread-stalking, I needed to clear my mind from the 1st round failure & the issues DH & his children's mother are having. I have already finished my second round of Clomid, 100mg days 2-6. I am currently on CD 12 & just patiently waiting for ovulation. Have been having major twinges & pains unlike last cycle so I'm hoping my body is trying to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->