Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

Doc had told me we would do at least 3 rounds, and that was my third. I am willing to give it at least one more go before heading back to the doc.

I am expecting AF to arrive anytime now, but I know that when she actually does I am going to be pretty depressed. I will prob cry. Cried on my way into work this morning just thinking about it. Even though I know there isn't really any hope, until she comes I can't help but hold on to a little shred. My shred will be gone once she comes. :cry:

I know I am overanalyzing, can't help it, but I was looking back at my past cycles and AF has always come BEFORE the temp drop. Just an interesting observation. Come on body, make up your mind already!!!!!

Lucy, i am so sorry, I k ow how you feel, my 5th cycle after I stopped BCP was like that. Cycle 3 and 4 was both 32 days and when I got to my 5th cycle I thought when AF didnt arrive at CD33 i was preg for sure. AF that month only arrived at CD40, at that stage I thought I was ovulating, but clearly not. Hold in there.

My doctor said only 3 ovulatory cycles on Clomid for me, so that gives me 2 more rounds. From what I read, it should not be taken more than 6 months, hopefully you get your bfo before then.

I cant remember, are you getting the progesterone bloodtest done? IF not, maybe thats something to look at next cycle..

Ive done 10 FE cycles but not back to back, they were years apart. Im on route to do 2 Clomid, 3rd is mattering on how those 2 go. 3+ would be pushing my body and sanity. :haha:

Lucy, i hope she comes soon so you can move on! I would agree to ask for a P4 test! At least you can know whats going on to plan earlier.

Lucy I'm sorry this is dragging on for you. Its so cruel!

I'll only be doing 3 cycles of femara. So crazy that if I get AF this week I'll be starting femara on Sunday. I had so hoped that I would have gotten a bfp by now (story of my life this past year lol).

Belle, who knows, you might very well be getting the bfp this week. When will you be testing?

Nita I think I'll die of shock if I ever get a bfp haha.

I honestly don't test anymore. I usually just wait for AF unless there is a specific reason I would need to know earlier (a big party right before AF is due). The spotting I get leading up to AF is usually a good sign for me as to whats to come. I could start spotting any day now. So we'll see

Are you planning on testing early?

FF predict AF to start Sunday, but I am dying to test though. Today I thought Id stop at the store and get some tests for when I want to test, but decided not too because if I have tests I will test.

I am going to try to only test on Sunday if AF doesnt show, so we will see how long I can wait.

If I don't get spotting this week I'll test on Friday so I know whether or not I have to get my femara prescription filled. I will be 14 dpo by then so the test should be fairly accurate at that point.

The last couple days of the TWW are always the worst. I'm hoping I'll be able to hang on to my marbles! lol

Good luck on hanging in there until Sunday! I'm the same, I don't buy tests because I know if I have them at home I'll be tempted to test and will just end up disappointed. I think its better to wait and get your answer all at once than to get some ambiguous squinter.

If I don't get spotting this week I'll test on Friday so I know whether or not I have to get my femara prescription filled. I will be 14 dpo by then so the test should be fairly accurate at that point.

The last couple days of the TWW are always the worst. I'm hoping I'll be able to hang on to my marbles! lol

Good luck on hanging in there until Sunday! I'm the same, I don't buy tests because I know if I have them at home I'll be tempted to test and will just end up disappointed. I think its better to wait and get your answer all at once than to get some ambiguous squinter.
I just need to find something to keep my mind off it, but DH is being as positive as he can be about this cycke and constantly asks me whether I feel preg yet...the more I tell him no, i dont think this cycle, the more he asks questions. But in all fairness, he is just excited. I could see his face glow when I told him I ovulated, he was more happy about it than I was.

Aaaaaaaaand there goes my shred. AF has finally made her long awaited appearance. She sure knows how to make an entrance. :cry:

Oh Lucy,

I'm so sorry. Even if you're preparing yourself for it, its never any easier.

Lucy, I am so sorry. On the bright side, she didnt keep you guessing for longer.

Goodluck for the next cycle.

Worst part is I am at work and trying not to cry.

I knew it was coming, but you're right, that doesn't make it any easier. I am glad at least that the waiting is over. That was the worst part, not knowing.

DH is going to think I am a crazy person with all the things I am going to try this cycle, lol.

Lucy, I think working with a plan and doing everything you can during the cycle will result in a BFP eventually. Even healthy couples with no issues sometimes takes months to TCC. So just hang in there, I know everyone on this thread will get their BFP

Wow my body is really not handling the level of progesterone very good, my acne got even worse today after the break out started on Saturday and my breasts are really tender and sore. Its usual Pre-AF symptoms but much worse this month.

Thank you for the support ladies, it really does help. No one really knows we are TTC and I want to keep it that way, but sometimes I just need to talk to people who understand.

Game plan for next cycle, nothing too crazy, taking advantage of some things I already have in the house, plus adding some easy things:
Continuing Clomid 100 mg CD 5-9
Pre-natal vitamin daily, also have DH on multi-vitamin
Mucinex twice a day starting at CD 8
BD every other day starting at CD 8, every day during fertile window
Pre-seed (Astroglide version)
Soft-cups
OPK's every day starting at CD 12, also bought some digitals to confirm
Sleepytime tea every night

I already had the mucinex, soft cups, and tea at home, so those are easy no cost additions. The tea I don't expect to have any actual effect, but I read it somewhere and since I already have it I figure why not, lol. I have also vowed to not start testing until at least 12-14 DPO. The BFN's this last cycle were brutal. Hopefully I won't have to put up with those much longer...

Thank you for the support ladies, it really does help. No one really knows we are TTC and I want to keep it that way, but sometimes I just need to talk to people who understand.

Game plan for next cycle, nothing too crazy, taking advantage of some things I already have in the house, plus adding some easy things:
Continuing Clomid 100 mg CD 5-9
Pre-natal vitamin daily, also have DH on multi-vitamin
Mucinex twice a day starting at CD 8
BD every other day starting at CD 8, every day during fertile window
Pre-seed (Astroglide version) <- we use this kind!
Soft-cups
OPK's every day starting at CD 12, also bought some digitals to confirm
Sleepytime tea every night

I already had the mucinex, soft cups, and tea at home, so those are easy no cost additions. The tea I don't expect to have any actual effect, but I read it somewhere and since I already have it I figure why not, lol. I have also vowed to not start testing until at least 12-14 DPO. The BFN's this last cycle were brutal. Hopefully I won't have to put up with those much longer...

We basically have the same plan when AF shows again.

Glad to hear you use the AstroGlide version too! I waffled on it, but the other kind cost twice as much! I did splurge on some digital OPK's though. Sometimes I have a hard time reading the lines, and I figure when it gets borderline, that's when a digital will come in handy. I had them both sitting in my cart on Amazon, but waited to buy them until AF showed today. Was hoping I wouldn't need them, but oh well. I really, really hope this cycle is the one!!!

It was weird, yesterday my breasts were very tender, and I have never had that happen with AF before. I guess I will know not to get too excited if that happens next time around. The cramps are a real doozy this time though, ouch!! Can't wait to get started on my game plan :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->