Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

So, I am at the end of CD28 (14/15 dpo) and still no spotting or AF - but I guess it will start just as I post this lol. Just have some mild cramping still, but ive had it since 11dpo. Maybe my LP is 16 days... Dont think I have O date wrong with more than 1 or 2 days. I have one CB test left and will test Tuesday, since thats when I am sure I am late.

FX for you, Nita!

I just informed my school where I teach that I will not be returning next year. I have been there 9 years and the last year since getting married and moving have been commuting but an hour each way every day. It's been tough. We thought I would be pregnant by now and have bought a house close to DH's work and my step sons' school but even farther from my work. I feel a huge weight off my shoulders knowing I won't be going back next year. Hopefully I'll be pregnant soon but if not I'll probably find something part time and way less stressful. I love teaching young children but it certainly isn't easy! 19 5 and 6 year olds all day takes it out of you!

Thats great Ask, and hopefully you will get pregnant soon and then everything will be in place, hopefully like you planned it. I have to be honest, so happy I dont work with kids, although sometimes I think I do (when adults behave like kids lol), especially with having fertility issues.

Anyone check their CP often? Mine was low and firm a few days ago, but today its very high, cant even tell if its open or closed. For AF it should be low and slightly open? Right?

That sounds great Joy! Sounds like things are moving in a positive direction for you.

I have high hopes for you Nita. I wouldn't be surprised at all if you got a BFP.

AFM, my DH is being such an a$$. One day clean and he is already screaming at me and freaking out over the smallest things. I friggen hate this stage, and I hate that every time he gets clean we have to go through it again. Its like he's irritable and uses that as an excuse to take out all of his frustration/anxiety on me. I am literally so angry with him I'm vibrating. I'm glad we're not trying this month. I'd much rather throttle him. I'm starting to realize that he just doesn't handle stress well and so he self-medicates (his words). News flash... needing to be medicated to get through normal life stressors is NOT FRIGGEN NORMAL.

I could go on, but I will spare you. I'm having serious second thoughts about having a baby with him. First of all it shouldn't be this fricken hard. Second of all he's highly critical of himself and everyone around him. I can handle it, but a child shouldn't be subjected to that kind of behaviour. Fucking asshole.

Oh Belle :hugs: I cant even imagine what you must be going through now and I dont know what to say :cry: I am so sad after reading your post. Strugling with fertility is hard as it is already, and I think its very unfair that your DH is not supporting you right now, when it sounds like you really need it.

But, if you need to talk or vent about it even more, you know you can do it here. :hugs:

My doctor still dont have my bloodtest results, siiiggh. They are going to phone the lab and ask for the results again. I have an appointment on Thursday morning with my doctor.

Also adjusted my O date to CD14 instead of CD13, and I have started spotting. I expect AF to be here in full force tonight.

Does clomid affect sleep for any of you? I take mine in the morning, but it still seems to mess with my sleep. I don't sleep as well, I don't feel rested, and I feel tired all day. :(

Lucy - I take Clomid at night, so that I get the side effects through the night and not during the day.

Afm - Ugh! Spotting stopped. Wish AF would just arrive, so done with this cycle now.

DH decided to look up the SE of Clomid. He said it sounds scary.. i had to remind him not everyone gets SE or all the scary ones!

On earth, on what dosage Clomid are you? The side effects are scary, theres such a long list lol luckily the common ones (or atleast the ones i get) is managable. And if it gives me a BFP it would have been so worth it.

A bit unsure of my DPO now.. according to the "research" setting I o-ed on CD12 and according to the "advanced" it happened on CD14.. Anyway.. This morning my temp dropped a lot, so guess AF is around the corner.. spotting started yesterday...

Conculsion: TCM + Acupuncture seemed to help on my temps. :)

Next up: wooooah.. next up is IUI... still stressful with hubby travelling.. but we should manage.. As I have o-ed between CD 12 and CD 19 its a bit difficult to pin point when he has to be home... This Sunday he might do another SA and then he'll FINALLY start his herbs.. I'll prepare for him for the week he is away.. then when he is back from Cambodia then we'll IUI + bd ..

Also a few more weeks before I might be able to stop my epilepsy medication for good:D

On earth, on what dosage Clomid are you? The side effects are scary, theres such a long list lol luckily the common ones (or atleast the ones i get) is managable. And if it gives me a BFP it would have been so worth it.

This cycle im on my last FE cycle, then break, then 25mg clomid. IF theres issues on 25, ill bump down to 12.5 after another break cycle.

I dont love the break cycles but i need to.

This cycle im on my last FE cycle, then break, then 25mg clomid. IF theres issues on 25, ill bump down to 12.5 after another break cycle.

I have never heard anyone take that low dosage of Clomid :haha: but I don't think you should be worried about side effects at all on that dosage. I barely had any on 50mg, it started getting really bad for me on 150mg (still managable though).

P.S. take the Clomid at night - if you get side effects you get them in your sleep and not during the day.

Norelisa - your temps look great :happydance:, sorry about AF though. Are you doing anything with IUI? Like trigger, or Clomid...

I have never heard anyone take that low dosage of Clomid :haha: but I don't think you should be worried about side effects at all on that dosage. I barely had any on 50mg, it started getting really bad for me on 150mg (still managable though).

P.S. take the Clomid at night - if you get side effects you get them in your sleep and not during the day.

Norelisa - your temps look great :happydance:, sorry about AF though. Are you doing anything with IUI? Like trigger, or Clomid...

Yes, clomid or Femara and trigger and three ultrasounds included in our package :) plus progesterone :) and I'll continue acupuncture..

Sounds like you are going to get your BFP soon Norelisa.

I was thinking of asking my doctor tomorow (if she agrees to let me stay on clomid for a few more months) if we can do trigger as well, but then I will need to check my tubes as well and DH needs to get his SA done. But I will do one more cycle on just clomid, then in March take a break and in April do clomid and trigger (gives us enough time to get the HSG and SA done.)

Very nervous to see my doctor while on AF :(

Af coming, I can feel it :( it's 8:40 pm here, should I count tomorrow as cd1? Not really full flow yet, guess it'll start during the night.. Will be interesting to see if acupuncture helps for the pain..

Af coming, I can feel it :( it's 8:40 pm here, should I count tomorrow as cd1? Not really full flow yet, guess it'll start during the night.. Will be interesting to see if acupuncture helps for the pain..

Oh no - sorry about AF :( Hope the pain isnt too bad. I would say count tomorow as CD1 (I am always confused as to when CD1 really is)

We are almost cycle buddies :happydance: I am on CD2 now.

Oh no - sorry about AF :( Hope the pain isnt too bad. I would say count tomorow as CD1 (I am always confused as to when CD1 really is)

I'll count tomorrow as CD 1 and I can always talk to the RE about it on Saturday.. It's so scary, we are already at "IUI".. We'll probably do one month on iui then next without, just trying to drag out the time before ivf comes up as a solution.. Though I feel there is a bigger step for ivf for sure!

I'll count tomorrow as CD 1 and I can always talk to the RE about it on Saturday.. It's so scary, we are already at "IUI".. We'll probably do one month on iui then next without, just trying to drag out the time before ivf comes up as a solution.. Though I feel there is a bigger step for ivf for sure!

Lets hope you dont have to go over to IVF and that you get your BFP on IUI. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->