Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

3 days after I stopped Clomid and the blurred vision is finally starting to go away. The other side effects however are still very much here, last time they took a week to go away. I have another appointment with my dietitian today, hopefully that goes well.

Ask - I came across that theory a while ago, since I don't get +OPKs it wont work for us :( FX it will work for you :D

Things went great at my appointment at the dietition, lost 16cm and 700grams in the last week. I am very happy about that. Also, she gave me a great recipe for a veggie shake (its very healthy and supposed to help boost ovulation), if anyone want to try it, you just add raw spinach, ice and fruit of your choice and blend it all together.

We will also be getting our fur baby next week :D ill try and attach a picture that was taken of her today :) (5weeks old today)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-02-03-19-11-23.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-02-03-19-11-23.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 3
Hi ladies, can I join? I'm a newbie here �� I'm currently on my second round of Clomid, 100mg days 4-8...Haven't got a +OPK yet and I'm on cd 21 so I'm afraid I missed it or it's coming any day (I was accidentally taking my OPK's with fmu whoops lesson learned) I'm praying there is still hope for this cycle ��

Blessings, ~K~

What happened on your first round of clomid? And how many mg was that? Personally I would think that if you were going to ovulate you would have done it by now on 100 mg. But I could be wrong, I o'ed at CD 22 on 50 mg of clomid once. Good luck!

RickyandLucy- first round was 50mg and no O. With my two dd I always O'd on 100mg so this month we did 100mg. I really think I did O these last couple days but because I was testing with FMU I missed it on my OPK...that's what I'm hoping anyhow...my cycles have always been 32-36ish days and I have a long LP....I only get a cycle when I use Provera though otherwise my cycles would be 100+ days as I never get af on my own...If any of that makes sense...

Welcome four2five. Clomid is supposed to make you Ovulate 5-10 days after your last pil. If you dont O whithin those days, Clomid didnt work (however, it doesnt mean that you wont O later on your own though)

Have you considered doing the CD21 bloodtest? That will confirm O. I cant use OPKs, since I dont ever get a positive and insomnia make it dificult to BBT, so the bloodtest is my only option. Perhaps you can try charting as well?

Nita- Thanks for your ideas, I'm thinking after a few months on Clomid we will do the cd 21 testing but with both my dd's Clomid worked in the first few months so I'm hoping that's the way it works for #3, definitely open to all your thoughts though :) I blame myself for these two months being OPK duds considering I was testing with fmu and totally forgot to test later in the day, praying next month I'm going to catch that +

FX it will work with #3 as well. :D

Last month I had a strong O (S Prog was 66) on Cd14 around, and when I did a OPK on CD13 it was very very negative. So either my LH surge was very quick or I just wont ever get the +OPK. It was a CB test, so dont think it was a dud. This month Ill know to better check O signs. I only have 1 OPk left and promised myself I wont try and use it again.

Will you be taking Provera again this cycle then? I absolutely hate Provera, dont ever wish to use it again.

If I don't start af on my own by day 30-35ish and have a bfn I start another round of Provera unfortunately, I hate it too! I can go years without af though I have to take it a few times a year even when not TTC just to clean my system out.

The worst about provera is that besides having to take it for 10 days, i usually wait between 8-10 days thereafter for AF. Before I went on BCP I had regular cycles, so I qm hoping that eventually my body will start working again like it used to.

I agree it drags out my cycle an extra 5-10 days and it's so frustrating! I actually take a 5 day cycle of Provera and it works but still takes another 5 days to see af...

Oh I feel for you ladies who have to take provera. I had one anovulatory cycle, but it was only 17 days long. Its like my body knows it's not gonna happen so it hits the restart button instantly lol

Well I figure I'm in the TWW, but have no idea how far along. It's nice actually, for the first time in over a year I don't know exactly when I ovulated!! It's pretty freeing :) I think I might just skip OPKs and temping and just BD when I have ewcm

Lol Belle, thats the most frustrating thing for me, not knowing when and if I Od. And as much as I wish I could use OPK or temp, theres simply no use in doing so.

Last month I had the heaps of EWCM on CD13, and tomorow is CD13, so we will see. Our plan is to BD every day for the next 4 days, and we did yesterday too, just for incase.

We also visited the local shelter today, and adopted another fur baby. I had to stop myself from bursting into tears as I walked through all the dogs and had to think by myself, that they were thrown out and unwanted. It does however makes my heart very happy to know that we will be giving one of them a loving home, as she deserves it. We just need to pass the house inspection this week, and a compatibility test has to be done with the new puppy and hopefully by this coming weekend both fur babies will be home.

High on CBAD digi
Low on CBPink

Almost + on $Tree... the kind that makes you wonder if its it + or so close youre staring forever. :wacko:

so we are going to BD tonight just in case and then go from there. I *THINK* i should get PEAK/+ tomorrow...

We also decided ( DH & I) to not trigger this cycle. I havent told the dr. It was so stressful in oct and we dont know if trigger messed up things or what happened so we will skip and see what happens on this last FE cycle!

Plan:
Mucinex tonight w/BD
Sunday (hopeful + OPK) BD
Monday BD
Skip BD Tuesday
BD Wednesday (hopefully see temp shift to confirm!)

BUT i could totally be off on this and the plan go out the window again!!

Looks like several of us are at the same point in our cycles! Temps indicate I ovulated on CD 18 (only ever ovulated that late once - the month of my CP...except for my first month on clomid when I ovulated on CD 20).

Weird thing - my breasts have hurt all month. Usually that only happens after O but they never stopped hurting after last cycle.

Norelisa did you try and find raspberry leaf tea online? It's also not available in South Africa in shops (I asked everyone and no one knew what it was) but there is an online herbal shop that do sell it.

DH and I are finally settled in our new house (Its soooooo big :dohh:) Moving from a 1 bedroom bachelor flat to a 4/5 bedroom house is quite the adjustment. Now all we need is our fur baby (only 2 more weeks to wait :happydance:) and a babybump :thumbup:

I could order online, but sometimes things get lost in the mail.. if ordered from abroad.. I am going to check my lining today..

Things went great at my appointment at the dietition, lost 16cm and 700grams in the last week. I am very happy about that. Also, she gave me a great recipe for a veggie shake (its very healthy and supposed to help boost ovulation), if anyone want to try it, you just add raw spinach, ice and fruit of your choice and blend it all together.

We will also be getting our fur baby next week :D ill try and attach a picture that was taken of her today :) (5weeks old today)

I was told by my TCM to avoid spinach (advise for me personally, so would still recommend for others!!)

Soooo cute!!

Hi ladies, can I join? I'm a newbie here �� I'm currently on my second round of Clomid, 100mg days 4-8...Haven't got a +OPK yet and I'm on cd 21 so I'm afraid I missed it or it's coming any day (I was accidentally taking my OPK's with fmu whoops lesson learned) I'm praying there is still hope for this cycle ��

Blessings, ~K~

Welcome:)

Lol Belle, thats the most frustrating thing for me, not knowing when and if I Od. And as much as I wish I could use OPK or temp, theres simply no use in doing so.

Last month I had the heaps of EWCM on CD13, and tomorow is CD13, so we will see. Our plan is to BD every day for the next 4 days, and we did yesterday too, just for incase.

We also visited the local shelter today, and adopted another fur baby. I had to stop myself from bursting into tears as I walked through all the dogs and had to think by myself, that they were thrown out and unwanted. It does however makes my heart very happy to know that we will be giving one of them a loving home, as she deserves it. We just need to pass the house inspection this week, and a compatibility test has to be done with the new puppy and hopefully by this coming weekend both fur babies will be home.
yaaaay!! furbabies!! I kind of want one too.. but here we are not allowed, so I'll continue at my shelter:)

CD11 today, and in a few hours I have my ultrasound - this month we will try trigger, I assume I might get it today unless too many ovums..

I have tried ClearBlue first time this cycle, it was empty yesterday, but flashing smile today.. Woiii ..

As per my temp, it has been all over the place, but I have slept very badly last few nights, waking up several times and temping at different times too..

Obviously hubby came back from last business trip with a cold.. haha.. I was like, seriously? You cannot try to be a little careful now that we are TTC and your sperm is FINALLY ok?! haha... :dohh::growlmad::nope::cold::grr::jo::haha:

Oh boy, our BD on schedule have started and DH is already full of excuses, and we are supposed to BD over the next 3 days as well. Its going to take a lot of effort, and with my luck I wont Ovulate and all this effort would have been for nothing :(

Norelisa, hope everything goes well at your appointment and you can get the trigger. Hopefully DH is feeling ok to BD :D I am so excited for you, I really think this cycle is going to give you your BFP

Oh boy, our BD on schedule have started and DH is already full of excuses, and we are supposed to BD over the next 3 days as well. Its going to take a lot of effort, and with my luck I wont Ovulate and all this effort would have been for nothing :(

Norelisa, hope everything goes well at your appointment and you can get the trigger. Hopefully DH is feeling ok to BD :D I am so excited for you, I really think this cycle is going to give you your BFP

Sigh. Eggs were super small, so small that if they don't grow til Tuesday then they'll cancel the iui :( lining was super thin which he said was due to the eggs not being ready yet.. 11 mm for the biggest one. He said we could use stimulant to make them bigger but it wouldn't help with the quality. So we wait two days and see. If bigger it means healthy, if not then we have to wait for next cycle..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->