Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

Thats great onearth :D glad to hear you got your peak.

Belle, how is DH doing without the weed? Hope he still stopped using it.

Goodluck at your U/S Norelisa :D

Thanks :) this time the acupuncture went really fast (no waiting) so I'm going for lunch and window shopping for shoes at MBK mall :)

Thanks Nita, DH seems to be sticking with it, he's certainly moody enough that it's believable LOL

Hope your enjoying your new puppy loves!

Nore sounds like a nice way to spend your afternoon :)

Keep us updated Norelisa, and it sounds like a great way to spend the afternoon :thumbup:

I am glad Belle, really hope he sticks with this time for long enough for it to make a difference.

I totally forgot that I am supposed to take Metformin :dohh: so I started today, it's too late for this cycle, but will hopefully help for the next. I had a few twinges in both my ovaries the last 2 nights, however CM is still non existent, and when I get some its very thick and sticky. I have my CD21 bloodtest on Sunday and I'm expecting the results to say no O this month.

Oh and our fur babies aren't home yet :( but I get to visit them while we get all the legal stuff sorted out. We are planing on taking both of them in for their compatibility test on Friday and then both of them should be home over the weekend.

Sigh. Obviously. The lining has grown from 58 mm to 64 mm but the 3-4 follicles are still the same size. He said we should try "natural way" but iui cancelled. Dang. Next month my hubby will be away during my fertile window (probably going to Europe for 3 weeks, so unless we find a way to go around it (sperm freezing - which I don't want as it would be weird if I got pregnant when he is in another part of the world) or me going to Europe as well. Would still be a natural cycle, but maybe I could get hold of Femara for the next cycle.

I have also realised that two of my friends here in Bangkok is more or less in the same situation as us so I get some support from them and give some advice as well :) we might even find an even cheaper clinic for iui, but then with possibility that they don't speak English (my Thai is laughable) :)

Phew. They charged for 3 ultrasounds, Dr and nurse fees and clomid 5900 thb, so at least not as much as feared. And less than 1 ultrasound at samitivej.. :)

Oh No :( I am so sorry Nore, I was so excited for you that everything would be good and you would be able to go ahead with the IUI. Do you think that maybe the Clomid messed it up a bit?

Oh No :( I am so sorry Nore, I was so excited for you that everything would be good and you would be able to go ahead with the IUI. Do you think that maybe the Clomid messed it up a bit?

It might have.. Or maybe it just didn't work, in which case I'll hopefully ovulate over the weekend. Hubby is going to Korea next week so I guess we'll bd when we can.. Not sure I'll bother to continue temping this month.. Or continue using my Claire blue the next few days as I know it will not be a fixed smile yet for sure..

It might have.. Or maybe it just didn't work, in which case I'll hopefully ovulate over the weekend. Hubby is going to Korea next week so I guess we'll bd when we can.. Not sure I'll bother to continue temping this month.. Or continue using my Claire blue the next few days as I know it will not be a fixed smile yet for sure..

Well, we do know that Clomid does thin the lining. I dont know what the side effects of Femara are? But maybe it will be the better choice. I always admire the amount of +OPKs you get :haha: please send some of that luck this side. I am proud of myself this month, have not used one OPK this cycle, and wont either. Its part of my money saving plan.

I just had my heart break in a million pieces, the shelter where we are adopting the dog just let me know that both our one and her brother is in hospital with cat fever. :( Dogs that young (6 months) have a very slim chance to survive it. Because we are getting another puppy the risk is too high for them to be exposed to each other. We need to go look for another dog to adopt.

I just had my heart break in a million pieces, the shelter where we are adopting the dog just let me know that both our one and her brother is in hospital with cat fever. :( Dogs that young (6 months) have a very slim chance to survive it. Because we are getting another puppy the risk is too high for them to be exposed to each other. We need to go look for another dog to adopt.

Oh poor puppies! Is it parvo virus (aka cat flu)? :cry: I am very happy you still "opt to adopt"..

I myself got some kitten and cat therapy today at Paws shelter :)

Oh goodness Nita and Nore I'm sorry for you both!

Nore so sorry your follies didn't grow. Maybe femara will be a better choice for you? I've read it doesn't usually thin the lining quite the same way

Nita I'm so sorry about the puppy, that is heart breaking when you get your heart and mind set on something!

Thanks Belle & Nore, its like the universe dont want to give us any type of baby, but we will visit the shelter on Friday again and adopt another one.Nore, you are right about the real name for cat fever lol, I just directly translated it from my home langauge and ny english isnt good enough to know the actual name.

If today havent been bad enough, i started getting a fever over lunch time and now im in bed with flu...I mean, who gets the flu in the middle of summer? I doubt we will BD today as planned, and I am very confident that I didnt O so I took some meds and hopefully feel better tomorow.

May I join this thread ladies? I was here as another user then for some reason I got locked out of my account and can't log back in or recover my password. I was Sweetmama26 before this, this is my 4th cycle on Clomid.

Welcome Kami <3 What mg are you on? TTC #1 or?

I'm on 50mg but if it doesn't work this cycle the doc is pushing up my mg I actually don't know what I'd consider it? I have 2 boys I gave up for adoption, one child I parent and one who passed away? Would it be considered #5 or #3 or? I don't know. It'll be his 3rd child though.

Welcome Kami. I am also on my 4th round of Clomid, but I am taking 150mg. I hope the 50mg works for you :D

According to FF we have BDed 3 times in my fertile window based om last months stats, so DH and I wont go ahead on schedule, he mentioned this morning it feels too much like work. :(

Welcome Kami. I am also on my 4th round of Clomid, but I am taking 150mg. I hope the 50mg works for you :D

According to FF we have BDed 3 times in my fertile window based om last months stats, so DH and I wont go ahead on schedule, he mentioned this morning it feels too much like work. :(

my DH isnt cooperating with BD this cycle either!! He swore he could keep up but nope.

We were supposed to go 4d in a row, we have gone EOD ( and the last few times it felt forced)

my DH isnt cooperating with BD this cycle either!! He swore he could keep up but nope.

We were supposed to go 4d in a row, we have gone EOD ( and the last few times it felt forced)

Its so frustrating :dohh: DH was the one who suggested the days we should BD. We tried last night and this morning and it just didnt work, he said it feels too much like work and it just doesnt work for him. He said he will try again tonight, but I wont keep my hopes up.:nope: It doesnt help much that I am sick too.

Sometime I wish I had your girls issue lol I can't seem to keep my dh off of me!!

So sorry you are sick Nita, my littlest dd and I are both sick and extra miserable today :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->