Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

Sometime I wish I had your girls issue lol I can't seem to keep my dh off of me!!

So sorry you are sick Nita, my littlest dd and I are both sick and extra miserable today :(

Oh no, so sorry to hear you are sick, hopefully nothing serious? Hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

I just have the flu, but i am convinced its man flu :haha:

Dh kept his promise and we did BD today :happydance: now I just need to wait for sunday to do my cd21 bloodtest. This wait to see if I Od is worse than the TWW.:nope:

I just put a call into my dr to see if I can get a 21 day blood test to see if I ovulate next cycle...I never caught it on my OPK this month (though the first 10-11 days I tested are innaccurate because I tested with fmu) and I'm still getting two lines whereas if I ovulated I would think I wouldn't have any second line by this point?

What days are you all taking Clomid on? I'm thinking of switching mine up, my dr has me on cd 4-8 right now. I also have to jump start af every month and I have no clue when to start my Provera because this cy is so messed up and confusing...I'm thinking cd 35 if I have bfn, what do you think?

I just put a call into my dr to see if I can get a 21 day blood test to see if I ovulate next cycle...I never caught it on my OPK this month (though the first 10-11 days I tested are innaccurate because I tested with fmu) and I'm still getting two lines whereas if I ovulated I would think I wouldn't have any second line by this point?

What days are you all taking Clomid on? I'm thinking of switching mine up, my dr has me on cd 4-8 right now. I also have to jump start af every month and I have no clue when to start my Provera because this cy is so messed up and confusing...I'm thinking cd 35 if I have bfn, what do you think?

I dont think you Od yet based on EWCM on your chart. Keep testing.

I took my last FE 5-9. Ill do Clomid i think 5-9 too because ill be doing Soy 1-5.

I had 13 vials of blood taken today, that was more than I ever have, stupid infertility issues :(

Nita - so sorry about the pup and that your are sick! I know you will find a sweet little puppy to adopt and give a forever home to at the shelter!

Norelisa - sorry to hear about the follies. That's frustrating. My RE told me that when we are ready to start IUI they aren't going to monitor unless I ask for it (more$$) and that when I get a +opk I'll come in for the IUI. We are going to do one more natural cycle after this one. Hoping your next cycle is a success!

WB Kami! What all are they testing for? Sounds like a lot of blood!

Earth - EOD isn't bad. My RE said there's not much difference between ED and EOD.

AFM - I'm 6dpo and was surprised to see a tiny bit of pink and brown spotting this morning and nothing since then. I have NEVER spotted this early. Either I ovulated earlier than I thought, it's implantation bleeding...or my hormones are going wonky!

We are also adopting 2 kittens at the end of march! I haven't had a cat in 4 years and am so excited! They are half Ragdoll and half Siamese. So stinkin cute!!!

Anyone here takes myoinositol for egg quality? If yes, which days do you take it? Thank you! :)

Hi Rawan I have been and I've been taking it all cycle long.

Joy your new kitties sound so cute!!

Feeling kinda bummed today. My mood always drops during the last week of my cycle. I'm feeling like it's just never gonna happen for me. But I'm trying my best not to dwell on it because these thoughts aren't helping me and they don't make me happy

Belle-have you noticed any difference since taking myoinositol?
I read that myoinositol is a type of vitamin B, so I was just wondering if I take it before ovulation, could it possibly delay it? Since I read in some forums women mentioning vit b delaying ovulation.

I'm not sure Rawan, Ive only been taking it a month and I didn't track O this cycle. If I had to guess though I'd say I probably O'd around the same time I always do

I can say that I took LOTS of B multi-vitamins for a few months and it never delayed my O

I had 13 vials of blood taken today, that was more than I ever have, stupid infertility issues :(

Back in 2010 when i tried going to the RE, they wanted to take 16!!

I guess it was actually 14 not 13 lol but still a lot of blood. I don't know how I'd have done with more blood being taken.

Nita - so sorry about the pup and that your are sick! I know you will find a sweet little puppy to adopt and give a forever home to at the shelter!

Norelisa - sorry to hear about the follies. That's frustrating. My RE told me that when we are ready to start IUI they aren't going to monitor unless I ask for it (more$$) and that when I get a +opk I'll come in for the IUI. We are going to do one more natural cycle after this one. Hoping your next cycle is a success!

WB Kami! What all are they testing for? Sounds like a lot of blood!

Earth - EOD isn't bad. My RE said there's not much difference between ED and EOD.

AFM - I'm 6dpo and was surprised to see a tiny bit of pink and brown spotting this morning and nothing since then. I have NEVER spotted this early. Either I ovulated earlier than I thought, it's implantation bleeding...or my hormones are going wonky!

We are also adopting 2 kittens at the end of march! I haven't had a cat in 4 years and am so excited! They are half Ragdoll and half Siamese. So stinkin cute!!!

They're testing for a bunch of stuff, my prolactin levels, STI routine stuff, CBCs and antibodies and a bunch lol, I'm not sure I could tell you everything they were looking for because I don't really know. I do know if this cycle doesn't work they're sending me for an HSG which I'm incredibly nervous about.

Hi! Can I join? I'm on CD 9, took 50mg Clomid CD 3-7. This is my first round. I took the first opk this morning - of course nothing yet! I look forward to following y'all thought this process! Baby dust! :dust:

four2five - I take Clomid on days 4 - 8, my doctor has me on 5 - 9 but I feel because I take them at night I would rather start the night of the 4th day instead of the morning of the 5th day. Glad you asked your dr for the CD21 bloodtest, I dont think any test is as accurate as this one to determine whether you Od. If you need to jumpstart AF every month it means you dont O and should probably try a higher dose? I would not wait till CD35 before taking provera, I would take it as soon as you know you didnt O. Provera is not harmful for pregnancy at all.

Ask - So excited, hoping it was implantation bleeding. :happydance:

Belle - I feel so bummed every month from CD16 - CD21, the wait for my bloodtest, this is the hardest few days of the cycle for me, where I feel like its never going to happen for me. I dont even think I Od this month - no EWCM whatsoever, I know Clomid dries up my CM but last month I had a lot of EWCM on O day :cry:

Kami - I will also need to do the HSG soon too, GL with all your tests.

Texa - Welcome :happydance: GL on your first cycle of Clomid - Are you being monitored?

AFM - still got the flu, and so do DH LOL :haha: getting our puppy tomorrow - I am so EXCITED :happydance:

Anyone here takes myoinositol for egg quality? If yes, which days do you take it? Thank you! :)

I do. Pregnitude. 2 packets a day. Af-O.

I read that myoinositol is a type of vitamin B, so I was just wondering if I take it before ovulation, could it possibly delay it? Since I read in some forums women mentioning vit b delaying ovulation.

I havent noticed any difference. My O hasnt been delayed ( when i O)

I took pregnitude as well but spotted for 5 days before AF that month so my OB said to stop. She wasn't sure if it was the myoinositol but that was the only change. I took it the whole cycle.

To those who had their DH's SA done - any advice?

Ill be calling the nurse tomorrow to arrange for the drop-off.

I've been taking Vit b but not myointositol.. Im taking Vit E for lining, and today I bought l arginine, and started yesterday with CoQ10..

Hi! Can I join? I'm on CD 9, took 50mg Clomid CD 3-7. This is my first round. I took the first opk this morning - of course nothing yet! I look forward to following y'all thought this process! Baby dust! :dust:
Welcome :)

How long time he has not been "sending off his swimmers" might have an impact. Ideal is to wait 3-4 days but not longer. Otherwise not much to say, my hubby has done three, at the clinic every time. Fingers crossed for good swimmers! :)

Afm, well.. I will take clear blue again tomorrow morning, did cheapie opk today which wasn't positive (still a line), temp low still but a bit discouraged by the previous ultrasound. I've seen my neurologist today who recommended the hospital where the Thai king spent his last year's, and I've got another recommendation from a friend, so I'll go check prices for next -next cycle (next cycle hubby will be away 3 weeks, so small chance for bd on time.. Unless I ovulate late now and next month.. Sigh..

Nore, in the book "it starts with the egg" she details some pretty interesting research about l'arginine. Essentially it is only helpful for those women who are poor responders during IVF cycles. For other women it actually reduced their egg quality (they were less likely to get pregnant and more likely to miscarry in comparison with the control group). After reading that I decided l'arginine was not right for me. I'm not sure if you would be considered a poor responder or not, but thought I should let you know!

Nita it is hard to keep positive. I find it's just become easier not to expect anything

Make sure he does it an hour or less before drop off and no sex for 3 days prior especially if it's for fertility issues because they like to see how his sperm is and the only way to do so and get a clear picture is by him abstaining. Also I'm not sure where you live but extreme temperature changes break it down faster so it's best to be kept close to the body while transporting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->