Clomid Buddies (moved to LTTTC board)

Belle, take it at night and then you wont get any. :D ( or thats what i did)

Lucy, I think you should switch. My own dr kept giving me FE and it wasnt making me O and i finally had enough.

-----
CD31- AF is due sometime this week... if she cooperates. I deleted my FF account so im not tracking anything anymore.

I have all my TTC stuff bagged away and for right now maybe if i pretend everything is ok and will magically happen, maybe it will. :shrug:

Thanks Earth, I have been taking it at night :/ I'm hoping it was just a fluky coincidence. We'll see what tomorrow brings. I've always been sensitive to hormone fluctuations/changes though so that might be part of it for me.

Belle I know it's not the exact same but I took the clomid at night and the first day after was awful! But the rest of the days on it were fine. I hope it's just a one day thing for you. ❤

Thanks TTC! That actually makes me feel better. Maybe it'll just be a one day thing and then my body will have adjusted.

How's everyone else doing? Judging by last cycle we must all be heading into O in the next week and a bit?

Belle, my body is the same...in terms of adjusting to hormonal drugs. Every month when I took Provera I had stomach cramps for the first few days. Unfortunately with Clomid it worked the other way around, SE got worse everyday I take it :( I hope its not the case with you :nope:

Onearth - Hope AF shows soon so you can get the next cycle started.

Goodluck to the ladies approaching O - almost time to get the BD going :happydance:

AFM - No AF/Spotting yet, and I have no idea when I will O again :shrug:

Oh Nita, I don't like the sounds of that! :/ I dunno, I woke up from a nap and had a pretty intense hot flash. It took me a minute or so to realize what was happening lol. Such a weird experience.

Nita have you taken a HPT recently? Just in case? I remember last cycle you had a bit longer of a LP too, so maybe that's what's going on?

Earth are you thinking about taking a break this next cycle?

I'm just waiting for this Provera to hurry up and bring on af...my irritability is out of control the last few days ugh I just can't seem to get over the grouchyness! I finished my Provera on Friday and I just wish af would get on with the show so we can begin this next cy...I was right on track with most of you now I'm already 2 weeks behind and on cd37 :(

I'm not really in synch with you guys either, late o at cd19, and now at 7 dpo..

I kinda wish (well, pregnancy being the ultimate wish) that my lp will be longer than usual, so that I can get a shot next cycle as hubby is away alot..

Acupuncture today. Temps up and flat for past 5 days.

Situation with our flat in London on the mend, all illegal lodgers are out, the flat seems to be in ok state (judged by pictures) and we will hopefully find new tenants within the next week. Our old tenants have agreed to help us with viewings (we pay, obviously), otherwise my father in Norway is OK to fly over to help on short notice (he is in early retirement) :)

Having some strange cramps, I think it is from symptom spotting, haha, but I guess I did ovulate this cycle, however late. With temp, presence of fertile cm and positive (peak) on clearblue opk..

I'm too curious, I don't think I'll stop temping just yet. Also, as I'm doing acupuncture my Dr always looks at my chart to help decide where to focus on..

Oh, and here is a picture of sweet Wasabi!

Attachments

• IMG_20170220_115151_584.jpg
    IMG_20170220_115151_584.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 1
Belle - I took a CB HPT test yesterday morning (13DPO) with FMU and it was BFN (what a surprise lol) Last month my LP was 15 days (started spotting on 15dpo) which will be again tomorow - I actually thought that my LP would be shorter due to the low Prog levels, unless I Od very late - which I wont know until AF shows. But I have PMS and my skin break out is all better now - so I think AF is coming.
Isnt one advantage of FE that it has less SE? Ive read about women who had bad SE like me on Clomid and then none on FE. I really hope it gets better Belle - those SE can really make you crazy. Everytime I think about having to go for surgery I remind myself how horrible the SE on clomid was.

Nore - Wasabi is so adorable :blush:

Four - I hope AF shows soon :hugs:

So, I'm going back for acupuncture on Wednesday instead of Friday as per Dr recommendation. He seemed rather happy that my temps are staying up, though I'm not sure they should be as flat as they are? Then again I'm not temping at the exact same moment every day (trying to keep within 1 or 2 h)..

Wasabi is now back with her foster family, but maybe I'll take another kitten in when hubby is going to Europe.

Oh, and another great "news" from London, apparently our current tenants changed the lock without telling us :( not really sure how to approach this, as it seemed they weren't going to tell us... Sigh.. Nightmare.. Is this the vivid dreaming, maybe? (jk)

Norelisa, I'm 6 dpo today. So we're almost same cycle time!
Ugh timing could not have been better and I feel just out already. I can't tell if I genuinely have no symptoms or if I just dismiss them all because I blame them on it being a Clomid cycle. I am crazy but I can usually tell if a cycle is successful pretty dang early.
Is anyone else losing their minds with this?????
Four2Five... hi! I'm also ttc #3. Except with all the losses it would be pregnancy #7....
Belle how are you feeling today?
Nita, surgery is so scary but at least I've found it to be better than side effects of meds.... I hope it's not a bad experience for you ❤

Norelisa, I'm 6 dpo today. So we're almost same cycle time!
Ugh timing could not have been better and I feel just out already. I can't tell if I genuinely have no symptoms or if I just dismiss them all because I blame them on it being a Clomid cycle. I am crazy but I can usually tell if a cycle is successful pretty dang early.
Is anyone else losing their minds with this?????
Four2Five... hi! I'm also ttc #3. Except with all the losses it would be pregnancy #7....
Belle how are you feeling today?
Nita, surgery is so scary but at least I've found it to be better than side effects of meds.... I hope it's not a bad experience for you ❤

Haha :) I wouldn't know as I've never been pregnant, not even a little bit :haha:
I'm on a Clomid cycle, but it didn't work but I still ovulated on my own (or so I think).

Nore - I can see the difference that acupuncture is making for you - your temps look very stable and not as rocky as it used to. Hopefully stable temps indicate a stable hormonal balance, and you get your BFP soon.

We need some BFP in this thread - it's been a while now since someone got one. I have a feeling that someone might get one soon, it's about time also!!

ttc - Thank you :hugs: I am very nervous, but kind of excited as well. 50% of women who didnt Ovulate on their own got pregnant within a year after having drilling done. Most naturally. I know my doctor does the surgery often and knows what she is doing. If this means that I will O again, have normal cycles and get preg without Clomid then I will gladly take the week or 2 of pain. I am doing surgery on a Tuesday, and was thinking of taking leave till that Friday and start to work again the next monday... or so I hope lol

Oh and I am with Nore - never been pregnant...not even a little bit.

Earth are you thinking about taking a break this next cycle?

That was the original plan and then Clomid but now im just drained of everything and dont want to pursue anything TTC related right now. #TTCSlump

Isnt one advantage of FE that it has less SE? Ive read about women who had bad SE like me on Clomid and then none on FE. I really hope it gets better Belle - those SE can really make you crazy. Everytime I think about having to go for surgery I remind myself how horrible the SE on clomid was.

Generally FE has less SE than Clomid.

I'm sure the SE that I'm having on FE are less than what they would be on clomid. It's only morning but I seem to be feeling better today. My estrogen when checked was in the normal range but it was only 2 points above the cutoff for normal and low, so I wonder if that's why I'm having SE? Because my estrogen was a bit lower to start with?

Nore so happy to hear everything is getting sorted out at your flat! I think your temps are great and that the stability is a good thing!

Nita I can now understand the draw of being able to O on your own. I hope that the surgery works for you!

Earth, I've had moments like that too where I'm ready to give up everything and quit. This like any journey has its ups and downs. I think the draw to quit would be even stronger for me if I already had kids. Nobody would fault you for stepping away from the madness of LTTTC if that was what you wanted!

Hmm I guess I was over zealous in thinking people would be coming up to O lol. I think O is 8-9 days away for me. I seem to be alternating O days from CD 13-14, but I'm not sure how femara will mix things up. I really hope it doesn't make me O any earlier

I am sure I am not the only one, but does anyone else here get really depressed after AF? Never used to that I recall, but since TTC it seems to get worse with every cycle. And I am bothered by things that I know should be no big deal. I just want to go home and cry. :cry:

I'm sorry Lucy. I found for myself the 6-12 month range was really difficult. It was taking longer than what it should have, but it wasn't yet a year so I didn't feel like I could accept treatment (since nothing was wrong... stupid unexplained) and it was hard to accept any support. I got really angry, and I would just sob and sob and sob every time AF came. My one year mark came by right around the holidays, which was difficult for a variety of reasons. After that though I started feeling much better. I've accepted that this likely won't come easily for me and that it is not the end of the world to need fertility treatments. We will make it work.

I'm sorry you are having such a hard time right now.

If you think of infertility as a grieving cycle, I think I'm at the bargaining stage, I'm bargaining that fertility treatments will work for me. If they don't and IVF ultimately fails I will likely become quite depressed before I accept it and move on with life. The thing that I keep telling myself is that no matter how I come out of this (with children or not), I will be okay, and I will have a life worth living.

Lucy, I get really depressed when I get to CD16-CD21, mainly because at that stage I am waiting to find out if I Od. Dont feel alone though, we all are facing some challanges of our own, but ultimately we are fighting the same fight, infertility. I made peace that we are crossing the 1 year mark, i am concentrating on the positive, I know I can Ovulate with a little hope, that keeps me sane... I guess what I want to say is, you are not alone :hugs:

Belle, super happy to read you are feeling better, maybe your body really just needed to adjust to FE. Will you be doing anything new this cycle except FE?

So the night AF came, I got home really late. Cried on the plane when I started cramping because I knew that was it. Cried off and on the whole 2.5 hour drive home. When I got home I crawled in bed with DH and just cried myself to sleep. I couldn't stop myself. All DH could say was don't cry. That just made me cry more. The next morning I was mad at him because he went to work early even though it was a Saturday. I was leaving for a bridal shower and bachelorette party, so I basically didn't get to see him at all.

So then I have to go to the bridal shower and try to hide the fact that I am upset. Which I am sure I didn't do a great job of. But I had to try. I am a bridesmaid and it is my brother getting married. Cried some on the way there. Tried to keep it in during the festivities. There was a 4 month old baby girl there and that was just killing me.

The bachelorette party was a good distraction. Wasn't sure how that was going to go, but it went well. When I got home the yesterday, DH and I had a good talk. He is a never show your feelings type, but he admitted he wants a baby really badly and that he is worried that we haven't gotten pregnant yet. And I'm like well you need to tell me that so I don't feel so alone!

So it comes and goes in waves. I am trying to be optimistic. But I just can't seem to shake off the sadness. And it's super annoying cause it seems to be making me get upset about completely stupid things. Like, I am super bummed that DH and I won't be walking together in my brother's wedding. DH is a co-best man and I am just a bridesmaid, so I totally get it. But it still totally bums me out. And I feel so stupid for feeling that way. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->