• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid buddies

Good Luck to you all ladies
Feeling ill tonight....unpleasent taste in my mouth, and hot flushes, plus pain on my right side. Can't wait for Friday to out what's happening as OH doesn't want to use OPK and preseed:nope:
CM isn't as flowing compared to last month, think I need to re-read 50 shades of Grey lol xxxx
Night, night zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Good luck!

Oh my gosh! Do hormones really start on the first day of clomid? I am so emotional. Crying at tv shows.

Im also on my second round of 150mg what were your side effects and what day did you O if you did? if this month doesnt work whats ur plan for next month? Sorry for all the questions i just dont have anyone to talk to. and im not being monitored thru my cycles they just throw the clomid prescription at me and i go on my merry way.today im on cd10 and im having painful stretching pains in my left ovary and im worried it could be a cyst.

Im on cd 10. Im taking clomid cd3-7 150mg im hopeing i O this month

itsmydream: Where you from? My fertility nurse couldn't get me an appointment in her hospital for CD12 as it was fully booked, so I contacted my GP and explained the situation and she kindly got me an appointment in another hospital to have the ultrasound. Worth asking and be presistant as I was.
With regrads to AF, mine was the same, really heavy and alot of cm in it as well.......not my usual AF, I put it down to the clomid as well. Hoping a good clear out will help with this cycle.

mrsvaughan: Personally, I'd ask for bloods and an ultrasound, and don't take no, tell them you want/need answers. Good Luck xxx

Karenh: Good Luck hun, hope you dont have many side effects xxx

mummywanttobe: Hope you dont have too long to wait one way or the other...the waitting is a nightmare. Keep us posted.

:dust::dust::dust:
to everyone, let's hope 2013 will be the year we all become mothers :thumbup:
I live in a small town in KY. I'm going to call the doc tomorrow and see what Iam supposed to do, they never told me to even come in for bloods on my cd21...I'm going to be asking ?'s about doing an ultrasound.:hugs:

AF is very horrible for me right now only on cd3:wacko:no joke ladies but it's a wonder I haven't needed a blood transplant this go around. I'm sleep deprived:cry:and very emotional, I keep telling my DH to love on me (he's doing an great job too) because that's what I need. AF is so bad we can't even be intimate at the moment, & the clomid has me climbing the wall for it too, LOL!!!:cry::cry::cry:so this is me venting ladies, the things us women have to go through.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:HERE'S TO OUR 2013 BABIES:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

OH HOW DO YOU GET THE BABY DUST ICON ON HERE I'VE LOOKED EVERYWHERE?

so sorry hun that's why we are here - :hugs::hugs: u can vent cry all you want we are here for u :hugs:

Yes lady luck12 Kentucky.

We all can start counting our cd's down now for our BFP, what cd is everyone on?

I'm on cd4, 2nd round of clomid 50mg cd2-6

lucky you ladies - i'm on cd30 today - my cycles are very irregular so i have no idea when to expect AF..so i'm on the waiting game..no symptoms what so ever :cry:

good luck to you guys who have started ur 2nd round of clomid :happydance:

Oh my gosh! Do hormones really start on the first day of clomid? I am so emotional. Crying at tv shows.

I had side effects straight away when taking clomid but they do ease when you finish the course....GOOD LUCK
Always here if you need a chat xxxx

Im also on my second round of 150mg what were your side effects and what day did you O if you did? if this month doesnt work whats ur plan for next month? Sorry for all the questions i just dont have anyone to talk to. and im not being monitored thru my cycles they just throw the clomid prescription at me and i go on my merry way.today im on cd10 and im having painful stretching pains in my left ovary and im worried it could be a cyst anyone else have this? I asked my dr and he wont do an ultrasound for all i know i could be ttc for no reason if i have cysts.

Ask for a CD21 blood test, this will show if you've ovulated on clomid, anything over 30 is good.
I've had to nag for a scan and thankfully got on Friday, 2nd round of clomid.
Think I O'd cd12 - cd16, didn't use OPK, side effects were:
* headaches
* hot flushes
* emotional
* pain in overiers
* tiredness

Hope this helps :flower:

Hello ladies cd6 here! The only symptoms I have had this go around with my clomid is slight headaches, hot flashes, and I have realy been wanting to bd a lot more than normal.

Thinking about all you wonderful ladies:hugs:

Cd5, symptoms hot flashes and moody.

Good luck everyone!

Hello ladies cd6 here! The only symptoms I have had this go around with my clomid is slight headaches, hot flashes, and I have realy been wanting to bd a lot more than normal.

Thinking about all you wonderful ladies:hugs:

What a fab side efect, to increase your limbo:thumbup: lol
Best of Luck babes xxx

Good luck everyone!

Good Luck to you too Karenh. Starting to feel nervous for tomorrow. Are you being monitiored this month?

Just cd21 bloods. What is tomorrow?

I've got a scan to see just how well clomid is working for me, on CD12 tomorrow, not sure what to expect as fertility nurse thinks I ovulated around CD14 last month, so will have to wait to see tomorrow.
It's a late afternoon appointment as well, so tomorrow's going to be a long day.
Having a lot of pain on right side tonight and cm alot more noticable as well.
How are you doing tonight? xx

Good luck everyone!

Good Luck to you too Karenh. Starting to feel nervous for tomorrow. Are you being monitiored this month?

I've got a scan to see just how well clomid is working for me, on CD12 tomorrow, not sure what to expect as fertility nurse thinks I ovulated around CD14 last month, so will have to wait to see tomorrow.
It's a late afternoon appointment as well, so tomorrow's going to be a long day.

So an ultra sound to see the follicles? I wish I has that. Good luck! Sounds like the egg is about to drop!

Good luck everyone!

So an ultra sound to see the follicles? I wish I has that. Good luck! Sounds like the egg is about to drop!

Yeah, will know how many are there, the size and the thickness of the lining. My fertiltiy nurse wanted me to wait til next cycle but thanks to my GP, having it done in a different hospital tomorrow. Worth asking hun.
Hoping to have enough information from it tomorrow to time :sex: and catch the egg.

Good luck everyone!

Yeah, will know how many are there, the size and the thickness of the lining. My fertiltiy nurse wanted me to wait til next cycle but thanks to my GP, having it done in a different hospital tomorrow. Worth asking hun.
Hoping to have enough information from it tomorrow to time :sex: and catch the egg.
I'm excited for you to go, then get back on this site and read about the news.:hugs:

I have a feeling ladies that we're going to be seeing a lot of BFP this month...FINGERS CROSSED XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I am still waiting for af.. my fs said to retest on the 18th and either way ring them and book in for a scan.. i am not a fan of being patient.. @ladyluck no need to be nervous i was for my first one, is this your first? if so i'll warn you its a internal.. are you being monitored every cycle?

really hope those with symptoms get their bfp's xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->