• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid buddies

itsmydream: Where you from? My fertility nurse couldn't get me an appointment in her hospital for CD12 as it was fully booked, so I contacted my GP and explained the situation and she kindly got me an appointment in another hospital to have the ultrasound. Worth asking and be presistant as I was.
With regrads to AF, mine was the same, really heavy and alot of cm in it as well.......not my usual AF, I put it down to the clomid as well. Hoping a good clear out will help with this cycle.

mrsvaughan: Personally, I'd ask for bloods and an ultrasound, and don't take no, tell them you want/need answers. Good Luck xxx

Karenh: Good Luck hun, hope you dont have many side effects xxx

mummywanttobe: Hope you dont have too long to wait one way or the other...the waitting is a nightmare. Keep us posted.

:dust::dust::dust:
to everyone, let's hope 2013 will be the year we all become mothers :thumbup:

OH MY GOODNESS where is my AF.
DO yall know of any ways to get my af to come? i think im gonna try doing about a thousand crunches maybe that will help

Swim in a cold lake or water, it contracts your uterus!
Worked for me....

well i rang and she said to test again which i did this afternoon after drinking a bottle of coke coz i didnt need to go my urine was clear should i of waited? My fs also said to expect a positive later when on clomid.. said it would be one of two things 1) i'm pregnant or 2) it didnt work, she said that would be surprising due to the fact i ovulated two eggs and had brilliant progesterone first time round.. i bought two tests would anyone test again with FMU?

@MrMrsLeo.. BD always works for me which is what has thrown me off this month as i have done it since being late.

Good Luck ladies x

well i rang and she said to test again which i did this afternoon after drinking a bottle of coke coz i didnt need to go my urine was clear should i of waited? My fs also said to expect a positive later when on clomid.. said it would be one of two things 1) i'm pregnant or 2) it didnt work, she said that would be surprising due to the fact i ovulated two eggs and had brilliant progesterone first time round.. i bought two tests would anyone test again with FMU?

@MrMrsLeo.. BD always works for me which is what has thrown me off this month as i have done it since being late.

Good Luck ladies x

how many days are you? I would say wait a week and test again. I know that is hard but it would save money and keep you from getting negative.

Good Luck ladies x

Have they offered a blood test as it picks it up easlier than a home test xx

Im currently on cd8 im so glad im done with my clomid since i had lots of side effects.

Good Luck ladies x

My dr told me not to drink alot b4 you test b/c it will dilute ur urine. She said to wait at least 3-4hrs from ur last urine to test then the HCG should be concentrated enough to be picked up on the test. That's why they usually say to wait till your first morning urine b/c its usually been held for a while.

So im CD32 so i decided to POAS and of couse it was :bfn: . I knew i wasnt pg thats why i hadnt tested this month but its still so disheartening when you wait and watch the urine creep up the stick and only one line turns pink but u continue to stare at just hoping "maybe it'll turn pink" waiting those long 3 mins and nothing happens :cry:

And im just not having a good month my sis inlaw came out pg ON THE BCP and shell be on her third kid and shes one of those mothers who doesnt spend time w her kids she works cuz she wants to cuz she "doesnt like being home" she doesnt have too work and then as soon as she gets out of work she goes to the gym for 3HRS and leaves her kids at the daycare there. And she knows weve been ttc for a while now and its like every time she has the chance to bring it up she will ".....you know b/c im pregnant" GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :growlmad: its so frustrating and its not just her bringing it up its my mother inlaw and my other sisinlaw

sry for such a long post but i really needed to vent

Hi all,
Thanks so much for all your well wishes.
Sadly, AF arrived today. I'm devastated. And I'm going through a really tough time at work so I'm really emotional. I'm usually really together at work, but today, I'm fighting to hold back tears.
Spoke with a nurse today as my Dr is away until next Monday, and I will start another round of 50mg Clomid, days 2-6, starting tomorrow. I'll be monitored more closely this time, with a blood test on day 8, then an ultrasound (when will depend on blood test result).
Hopefully this month will be all our lucky months!
Good luck and blessings to you all.

itsmydream: Where you from? My fertility nurse couldn't get me an appointment in her hospital for CD12 as it was fully booked, so I contacted my GP and explained the situation and she kindly got me an appointment in another hospital to have the ultrasound. Worth asking and be presistant as I was.
With regrads to AF, mine was the same, really heavy and alot of cm in it as well.......not my usual AF, I put it down to the clomid as well. Hoping a good clear out will help with this cycle.

mrsvaughan: Personally, I'd ask for bloods and an ultrasound, and don't take no, tell them you want/need answers. Good Luck xxx

mummywanttobe: Hope you dont have too long to wait one way or the other...the waitting is a nightmare. Keep us posted.

I live in a small town in KY. I'm going to call the doc tomorrow and see what Iam supposed to do, they never told me to even come in for bloods on my cd21...I'm going to be asking ?'s about doing an ultrasound.:hugs:

AF is very horrible for me right now only on cd3:wacko:no joke ladies but it's a wonder I haven't needed a blood transplant this go around. I'm sleep deprived:cry:and very emotional, I keep telling my DH to love on me (he's doing an great job too) because that's what I need. AF is so bad we can't even be intimate at the moment, & the clomid has me climbing the wall for it too, LOL!!!:cry::cry::cry:so this is me venting ladies, the things us women have to go through.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:HERE'S TO OUR 2013 BABIES:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

OH HOW DO YOU GET THE BABY DUST ICON ON HERE I'VE LOOKED EVERYWHERE?

I live in a small town in KY. I'm going to call the doc tomorrow and see what Iam supposed to do, they never told me to even come in for bloods on my cd21...I'm going to be asking ?'s about doing an ultrasound.:hugs:

AF is very horrible for me right now only on cd3:wacko:no joke ladies but it's a wonder I haven't needed a blood transplant this go around. I'm sleep deprived:cry:and very emotional, I keep telling my DH to love on me (he's doing an great job too) because that's what I need. AF is so bad we can't even be intimate at the moment, & the clomid has me climbing the wall for it too, LOL!!!:cry::cry::cry:so this is me venting ladies, the things us women have to go through.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:HERE'S TO OUR 2013 BABIES:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

OH HOW DO YOU GET THE BABY DUST ICON ON HERE I'VE LOOKED EVERYWHERE?

Is KY Kentucky hun ? Glad you've got support, it's no fun going through all this, hopefully it will all be worth it in the end :hugs::hugs2::hug:
To get the :dust: icon, where you write you post on the right is smiles yeah.......press [more] and more icons come it, it's on there :thumbup:

So im CD32 so i decided to POAS and of couse it was :bfn: . I knew i wasnt pg thats why i hadnt tested this month but its still so disheartening when you wait and watch the urine creep up the stick and only one line turns pink but u continue to stare at just hoping "maybe it'll turn pink" waiting those long 3 mins and nothing happens :cry:

And im just not having a good month my sis inlaw came out pg ON THE BCP and shell be on her third kid and shes one of those mothers who doesnt spend time w her kids she works cuz she wants to cuz she "doesnt like being home" she doesnt have too work and then as soon as she gets out of work she goes to the gym for 3HRS and leaves her kids at the daycare there. And she knows weve been ttc for a while now and its like every time she has the chance to bring it up she will ".....you know b/c im pregnant" GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :growlmad: its so frustrating and its not just her bringing it up its my mother inlaw and my other sisinlaw

sry for such a long post but i really needed to vent

I know exactly what you mean hun. I am so sorry.

first day of 150 milligrams! Here's to hoping it works this time!

Yes lady luck12 Kentucky.

We all can start counting our cd's down now for our BFP, what cd is everyone on?

I'm on cd4, 2nd round of clomid 50mg cd2-6

We all can start counting our cd's down now for our BFP, what cd is everyone on?

I'm on CD9, comleted #2 clomid 50mg CD2-6. Starting :sex: tomorrow HOPEFULLY :)
Not using OPK this cycle

I'm on cd3, third round of Clomid, 150mg cd3-7

Good Luck to you all ladies
Feeling ill tonight....unpleasent taste in my mouth, and hot flushes, plus pain on my right side. Can't wait for Friday to out what's happening as OH doesn't want to use OPK and preseed:nope:
CM isn't as flowing compared to last month, think I need to re-read 50 shades of Grey lol xxxx
Night, night zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->