• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid buddies

I started day 3-7. Today was my 2nd pill, and first round of clomid at 50mg...I'm hopeful. Feeling some movement in my uterus, not sure if it psychosomatic or not. I'm still very much on my af after not having it for 90 days. Thank you provera!!!! What a relief if I got bfp this month. Here's to prying for all you ladies!!!!

had a show today thought i'd come on that was mid morning but i have had nothing since.. was a few drops on a tissue, had another dizzy spell today as well.. i wish i knew what was going on =/.. wishing everyone baby dust either bd or hpt xx

Hi ladies,
I'n new to the forum. TTC for 5 months with irregular cycles; PCOS has been ruled out. Have had a HyCoSy and no tubal blockages. DH has no fertility issues.
First month on 50mg of Clomid. Had a blood test on CD21 and my levels were:
progesterone 108, estrogen 979, LH 3.5.
I'm at CD27 / 12DPO now and had a BFN on a Clearblue Digital this morning, and I'm starting to go out of my mind!
I haven't been able to sleep properly and have had some pretty bad days (nipple and breast pain, indigestion at night, tiredness through the day) since being on Clomid.
Thanks for letting me share, and for sharing as well. I've been reading this group's postings for a while, its nice to join now.
Good luck everyone. :thumbup:

Evie10-welcome to our group! I'm not sure but thats a very high progestrone level right? Are you sure your not preggo? It's just that I have always heard of lower numbers. On cd21 for me last month my level was only 23% but that was good because I did O.

karenh-After researching and taking advice, I decided to take my clomid 50mg on cd's 2-6. So today I took my first pill. I to want twins aswell!!!!! I already no what to expect, and what to look for, and all that so I didn't see why it really mattered.

2nd month of clomid
1st month clomid 50mg cd's 5-9, made my cd's 31 days long, and lp 17 days long...I did ovulate and probably should of bd a lot more than I did.
2nd month of clomid 50mg (my choice) cd's 2-6, going to be more alert on my body and cm, and the dh and I are going to bd everyday to every other day.

Best wishes***hoping and praying***keeping my everything crossed***and loads of baby dust going to all you wonderful ladies********

Thanks for the welcome!

I was surprised by the high progesterone level too, but I have been using HPTs (FRER and Clearblue digital) since 9dpo (impatient, I know!) and even this morning at 13DPO got a 'not pregnant' on a Clearblue digital.

It's doing my head in. Feeling so emotional and nervous. I'd like to believe that there's still hope, but I'm afraid of AF surprising me at anytime!

Thanks for the welcome!

I was surprised by the high progesterone level too, but I have been using HPTs (FRER and Clearblue digital) since 9dpo (impatient, I know!) and even this morning at 13DPO got a 'not pregnant' on a Clearblue digital.

It's doing my head in. Feeling so emotional and nervous. I'd like to believe that there's still hope, but I'm afraid of AF surprising me at anytime!

I hope it works out for you. Good luck! And welcome.

karenh & itsmydream, Best of luck to you too!

FYI I took my 50mg Clomid days 2-6 as instructed, so maybe thats why my progesterone was high at CD21; I probably released more than 1 egg. So if you're both hoping for twins, I would think you should ask your consultants about changing to days 2-6. (My consultant said at my last appointment that multiple pregnancies come with a whole raft of other risks.)

Wishing you both BFPs soon, and healthy pregnancies to follow.

I think :af: came today. I am so tied of the nurses treating me like I am stupid. They said I wouldn't start until a week minimum after I finished the progesterone. I have 5 out of 10 pills left. I was asking them what to do if I started before I was finished. They said it wouldn't happen. I said OK, but what if it does. They didn't want to answer me. I KNEW I WAS GOING TO START EARLY! I think I am going to take the Clomid cd 3-7. What do you think?

I think :af: came today. I am so tied of the nurses treating me like I am stupid. They said I wouldn't start until a week minimum after I finished the progesterone. I have 5 out of 10 pills left. I was asking them what to do if I started before I was finished. They said it wouldn't happen. I said OK, but what if it does. They didn't want to answer me. I KNEW I WAS GOING TO START EARLY! I think I am going to take the Clomid cd 3-7. What do you think?

So sorry! Can you contact your consultant via email to go over your concerns?

In my opinion, I think it would be ok to take it those days karenh, because we have read and heard so many stories about different days the clomid had been taken by others. As far as the doctors go, no-one knows your body like you do....they are just assuming on statistics really. Even though I was told to do mine cd's 5-9, I started today cd2-6. :flower:

Thanks for the welcome!

I've heard others say that clearblue test can give false results...I mean idk know for sure as I have never been pregnant before. I think I must have took 30 hpt from 12dpo all the way to 17dpo last cycle that were Frep. Hang in there and wait a few days to test again.:flower:

Hi ladies,
I'n new to the forum. TTC for 5 months with irregular cycles; PCOS has been ruled out. Have had a HyCoSy and no tubal blockages. DH has no fertility issues.
I'm at CD27 / 12DPO now and had a BFN on a Clearblue Digital this morning, and I'm starting to go out of my mind!
I haven't been able to sleep properly and have had some pretty bad days (nipple and breast pain, indigestion at night, tiredness through the day) since being on Clomid.
Thanks for letting me share, and for sharing as well. I've been reading this group's postings for a while, its nice to join now.

hello and welcome..i must say those afre very high progesterone test...maybe you are on of the lucky ladies that barely get a posite on a HPT? I'm holding thumbs for - hopefully AF will keep away :hugs:

hey Ladies - whooooooooop thanks for the research ladies :happydance: I also secretely want twins :happydance: my next round of clomid - i will def take my pills from day - 2 - 6 it makes sense. :thumbup:

I'm on cd28 i think today...i have very irregular cycles - so have no idea when to expect AF...so i'm just waiting i guess..:coffee:

how is everyone holding up?

Hi ladies,

:hi: and welcome
I agree with the others, your levels were high, I did CD2-CD6 and my CD21 bloods were 37. keeping everything crossed for you.
Keep us all up dated :flower: xx

Good Morning ladies, GOOD LUCK with your next rounds of clomid. Finished mine 2 days ago, still having headaches and hot flushes.

Good news: having a ultersound on CD12(which will bw Friday) to see quality and how many eggs I have, should be able to give a good indication of when I will Ovulate, something to forus on now :dance:

Good Morning ladies, GOOD LUCK with your next rounds of clomid. Finished mine 2 days ago, still having headaches and hot flushes.

Good news: having a ultersound on CD12(which will bw Friday) to see quality and how many eggs I have, should be able to give a good indication of when I will Ovulate, something to forus on now :dance:
:flower::flower: WOW! How can I get an ultrasound done? Just request one? Knowing that O day is bound to get you BFP:hugs:

TMI CAUTION: I am freaking out, please help!!!!!:blush:

Just wondering if af was normal for you ladies after your first round of clomid? I ask because I have well over the normal of blood, and I swear it looks like my uterus is coming out (the size of a handful) and I'm overflowing every 15min. I have never had an af like this before, that is why I think it could be the clomid, or maybe where I went so long than normal for af. Please if you have anything, or any idea, or maybe it's just me....please help ease my mind that I'm ok. Thank you in advance!!!!!!!!!

Still havent started yet, so i am ringing the fs and see what she suggests.. i'd be over 4 weeks so they could technically do a ultrasound.. I havent retested though so they will probably tell me to do that, so scared to see a BFN though.. i need some encouragement please x

lady luck 12: Good luck with the ultra sounds. I wish my doc would do more than 21 day test. I hope it helps!

itsmydream: My first Clomid cycle was really light, but my second was heavy. However, if you are filling a pad every hour or more frequently that is concidered heavy bleading and you should call your doctor. Sorry. Good luck.

MrsVaughn: good luck with the fs, I hope she listens to your concerns and you get your :bfp: or at least some answers and a plan or action.

MummyWantToBe: I hope you don't have to wait to long, that is the worst. Best of luck to ya.

As for me: So I have decided to start my third round of clomid, this month at 150mg tomrrow. I really hope I ovulate this month! I have never tested my temp but I think I am going to try this month.

Fingers crossed for all of you and lots of
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->