• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid buddies

Well, that was a quick clomid trial.... I took it for 1 cycle and have just found out my fiancé has very low sperm count and high WBC. Not sure what's up, but no point taking clomid at this state. How utterly dissapointed I am... It may now take a while longer :( I'm going to be 31 in October and feeling the rush of pressure.

Boooh

Good luck karenh and itsmydream! I'm just behind you guys (CD4) so will be hoping and praying for you too.
I'm also being monitored this cycle so praying its my month for a BFP that sticks!
Have a great day ladies. Stay positive!

Well, that was a quick clomid trial.... I took it for 1 cycle and have just found out my fiancé has very low sperm count and high WBC. Not sure what's up, but no point taking clomid at this state. How utterly dissapointed I am... It may now take a while longer :( I'm going to be 31 in October and feeling the rush of pressure.

Boooh
'm sorry you got this kind of news:hugs:but don't give up I know hundreds of women that are way older than us and are havin their fist babies. If you ever want to rant and rave thats what we are here for. Praying for you and keeping my fingers crossed. Baby dust to you!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:don't give up hope hun.

************************just wanted to stop by before bed time and pass some baby dust along***************************************

Thinking about all you wonderful ladies:kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

Boooh
'm sorry you got this kind of news:hugs:but don't give up I know hundreds of women that are way older than us and are havin their fist babies. If you ever want to rant and rave thats what we are here for. Praying for you and keeping my fingers crossed. Baby dust to you!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:don't give up hope hun.

Thanks. Ya, it's frusating! Alot of tears.... However, I'm hopping it is just an infection and easily treatable.

Cd5, symptoms hot flashes and moody.

Good luck everyone!

Good Luck to you too Karenh. Starting to feel nervous for tomorrow. Are you being monitiored this month?

Just cd21 bloods. What is tomorrow?

I've got a scan to see just how well clomid is working for me, on CD12 tomorrow, not sure what to expect as fertility nurse thinks I ovulated around CD14 last month, so will have to wait to see tomorrow.
It's a late afternoon appointment as well, so tomorrow's going to be a long day.
Having a lot of pain on right side tonight and cm alot more noticable as well.
How are you doing tonight? xx

So an ultra sound to see the follicles? I wish I has that. Good luck! Sounds like the egg is about to drop!

Yeah, will know how many are there, the size and the thickness of the lining. My fertiltiy nurse wanted me to wait til next cycle but thanks to my GP, having it done in a different hospital tomorrow. Worth asking hun.
Hoping to have enough information from it tomorrow to time :sex: and catch the egg.
:dust::dust::dust:

Whooooooooooooooop whooooooooo good luck hun - please do keep us posted :happydance:

I guess i should leave the forum im not finding any support here. i feel like everyones ignoring me:( im sorry if i said anything to offend anyone.the emotional side effects of this clomid sucks.

no - one is ignoring u hun...:hugs::hugs: really sorry :hugs: :flower:

what cycle day are u on?:hugs:

I guess i should leave the forum im not finding any support here. i feel like everyones ignoring me:( im sorry if i said anything to offend anyone.the emotional side effects of this clomid sucks.
:hugs:sorry if you feel like you're being ignored, I went back a few pages and read about the last thing you posted, and you were asking us what symptoms we all had on clomd, since we are all on our 2nd round and we've been posting our symptoms our cd's and everything else. If anyone is like me on here sometimes I only have time just to glance at this site then maybe post something later on:hugs:at first I felt as if I was being ignored too, but really I wasn't, you just have to jump in anywhere and say something, or tell us what cd or dpo you are, how your feeling and so on. Best of luck....we are here for you:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Cd5, symptoms hot flashes and moody.

Good luck everyone!

Good Luck to you too Karenh. Starting to feel nervous for tomorrow. Are you being monitiored this month?

Just cd21 bloods. What is tomorrow?

I've got a scan to see just how well clomid is working for me, on CD12 tomorrow, not sure what to expect as fertility nurse thinks I ovulated around CD14 last month, so will have to wait to see tomorrow.
It's a late afternoon appointment as well, so tomorrow's going to be a long day.
Having a lot of pain on right side tonight and cm alot more noticable as well.
How are you doing tonight? xx

So an ultra sound to see the follicles? I wish I has that. Good luck! Sounds like the egg is about to drop!

Yeah, will know how many are there, the size and the thickness of the lining. My fertiltiy nurse wanted me to wait til next cycle but thanks to my GP, having it done in a different hospital tomorrow. Worth asking hun.
Hoping to have enough information from it tomorrow to time :sex: and catch the egg.
:dust::dust::dust:
I'm excited for you to go, then get back on this site and read about the news.:hugs:

I have a feeling ladies that we're going to be seeing a lot of BFP this month...FINGERS CROSSED XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Going this afternoon, time's going so slow today lol. I'll be back on here later with an update.
Let's hope this is the month for us xxxxx

I am still waiting for af.. my fs said to retest on the 18th and either way ring them and book in for a scan.. i am not a fan of being patient.. @ladyluck no need to be nervous i was for my first one, is this your first? if so i'll warn you its a internal.. are you being monitored every cycle?

really hope those with symptoms get their bfp's xx

Yeah, it's my first one since taking Clomid. Thanks for the heads up, they have told me they will try external first and if it's not clear enough then do the internal one. I've had an internal scan before.
Only had bloods CD21 last month and would have been the same this cycle if I hadn't have pushed for the scan.
Only one more cycle, if this one isn't successful, then onto IUI. Hoping for a :bfp: by then though. xxxxxxxxx

:dust::dust: to everyone and keeping everything crossed too xxx

Sorry to hear your feeling like this:flower:
Like itsmydream said, sometimes it hard to keep up with all messages on here especially if your short on time. We're all here to support each other through our journey, through the ups and downs. Hope you stay and have the support you need and want. Check pg 19,some replies to your questions on there, I've just back tracted. Clomid makes me feel more emotional so hang in there hun.
Hope this helps xxxxx :hugs::hug::hugs2:

Sometimes with all the different posts on here it is hard to follow one persons story and they kind of get intertwined. I wish we could sort by posts sometime so we can read one person a time and respond acordingly. I am so sorry that you aren't finding what you need. I hope this can become that, but if it isn't I hope you find what you are looking for. Best of luck and prayers to you.

Going this afternoon, time's going so slow today lol. I'll be back on here later with an update.
Let's hope this is the month for us xxxxx

Good luck! I can't wait for your update! :thumbup:
:dust:

Boooh

Thanks. Ya, it's frusating! Alot of tears.... However, I'm hopping it is just an infection and easily treatable.

I am so sorry, that would be really hard. I am glad that you didn't go three rounds and then find out. I hope you find something that works for you and your husband so you can have your dream. Please feel free to still chat with us and keep us updated! :flower:

:happydance::happydance: GOOD NEWS.............
I have a number of follicles, the largest on the right is 17mm, and the largest on the left is 16.7mm, bit confussed as this is what was on the printed report but the lady said it was 14mm ??:shrug:
lining was 11.7mm
Hoping to be rescanned on CD15 - CD16
Planning on :sex: as much as possible on the wkend now, feeling a little dry on the cm front, so might buy preseed tomorrow to help with this.
Also showed I have a slight titled uterus, but they have said it's nothing to worry about........................have read that women with this should lay on their belly after BD, so won't harm if I try this as well.
Overall, a good reprot. Sorry for the long posted ladies

:dust::dust:

I have a number of follicles, the largest on the right is 17mm, and the largest on the left is 16.7mm, bit confussed as this is what was on the printed report but the lady said it was 14mm ??:shrug:
lining was 11.7mm
Planning on :sex: as much as possible on the wkend now, feeling a little dry on the cm front, so might buy preseed tomorrow to help with this.
Also showed I have a slight titled uterus, but they have said it's nothing to worry about........................have read that women with this should lay on their belly after BD, so won't harm if I try this as well.

Yay! Congratz! Can you ovulate from both sides? I hope this is the month for you! Good luck! :thumbup:

Thanks Karenh, not sure, maybe one will outgrow the other one. Just spoke to my GP and hopefully I'll get scanned again beginging of next week. Excited now as things are looking promising. How's things with you? xxxx

lining was 11.7mm

Thats great! good luck n thats a good lining hope little one sticks for you.
I have a tilted uterus ive never heard of lying on ur stomach helps ill try this next time i O. Are you seeing a RS or OBGYN?

What's RS? I'm under a gyni consultant who's referred me to a fertility nurse, what about you?

May be why I haven't been successful so far as I always evevate my legs after BD. Also recommended entering from behind as well to increase chances, haven't put this one into practice YET :blush:

Where are you in your cycle hun. Good Luck xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"