• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid buddies

So I'm on CD-38. I don't feel like AF will be coming anytime soon not having any of my normal symptoms. Can't wait to start clomid but a little nervous b/c of all the symptoms yall have been having w it.

So I'm on CD-38. I don't feel like AF will be coming anytime soon not having any of my normal symptoms. Can't wait to start clomid but a little nervous b/c of all the symptoms yall have been having w it.

Side effects are different for everyone. Hopefully yours wont be that bad.

Agree with karen, everyone is different, Good Luck xxx

:wave: Evening

Did my OKP this afternoon and the second line was darker than yestarday but still not as dark as the control line, think I take this as negative??

Managed to :sex: this evening as well (tmi), really hope this is the month.

Got to phone consultant tomorrow to see if I have to go in for another scan, really hope I do.

Still having pain on right side tonight, so bad had to take more painkillers, intresting to see if this pain stops mid week, as should have ovulated by then.

How you all doing this evening? All good I hope

:dust::dust::dust:

Im ok this morning the pain is barely there i took an opk and only a faint line so im bummed and afraid i wont O. i have only until wed for the 5-10days after clomid pill window so not much time to O I hope this clomid works and we all O. I will be testing again this evening.Since i test twice a day fmu since i sleep in and 8pm.cant wait to see a beautiful positive and if i get one i probably wont believe it. Im at the stage in taking clomid that when anything goes well like pos opk,clomid meds,ov pain,i actually get excited and celebrate!!!

know what you mean, the little things that gets us that bit closer to having a baby. Where are you from lovefamily8? As it's 10pm here in UK.
Have you done your second test now? Good Luck.

Keep up with the updates xxx

I know what you mean about getting excited about every little thing. Right now I just think nothing works.

Just wndering if you have tested or have you had a blood test to confirm yet? I know how you feel I was getting very upset because it took 31 days before I finally got my AF and I knew I wasn't preggo, and I wanted to hurry and start my clomid so my DH and I could get started BD again. Good luck to you hun:hugs:I'm here if you want to vent ok. Keep me posted.

:wave: Evening

Did my OKP this afternoon and the second line was darker than yestarday but still not as dark as the control line, think I take this as negative??

Managed to :sex: this evening as well (tmi), really hope this is the month.

Got to phone consultant tomorrow to see if I have to go in for another scan, really hope I do.

Still having pain on right side tonight, so bad had to take more painkillers, intresting to see if this pain stops mid week, as should have ovulated by then.

How you all doing this evening? All good I hope

:dust::dust::dust:

Hey hun...I'm so excited for you and your close watch this month, I have a good feeling for you this month. I was wondering, I have been cramping but it's like AF cramps are ovulation pains differ or kinda the same?

Cd 8, no side effects today! What day shoud I start testing my temperature and ovulation kits?

Cd 8, no side effects today! What day shoud I start testing my temperature and ovulation kits?

karenh, I am on cd 9, and I have had a lil cramping, but its cramping like AF which I know Af is not coming. I don't temp cause of my wacko sleeping patterns. I have been paying close attention to my CM, and cervix positioning, and of course BD every other day. I'm also bitchy one minute, and crying the next LOL my poor DH is sweet though as he wants this so bad as much as I do. We should keep up with each other karenh since we are just one day apart:hugs:
keep me updated even on the smallest things k.

XXXXXXXXXXXFINGERS CROSSEDXXXXXXXXXX

*******BABY DUST*******
& STICKY GLUE THAT OUR LITTLE ONES STICK

karenh, I am on cd 9, and I have had a lil cramping, but its cramping like AF which I know Af is not coming. I don't temp cause of my wacko sleeping patterns. I have been paying close attention to my CM, and cervix positioning, and of course BD every other day. I'm also bitchy one minute, and crying the next LOL my poor DH is sweet though as he wants this so bad as much as I do. We should keep up with each other karenh since we are just one day apart:hugs:

*******BABY DUST*******

Sounds good. I don't know anything about cervical position. I think I will start testing tomorrow.

Dh and I can't seem to get along long enough to :sex:. He is more hormonal than I am. It is so frustrating.

Well i live in the US.and i took my other opk and it was lighter i think im gonna CRY!!! Im never gonna ovulate! Im on cd14 and no O.i give up i guess im prob out this cycle.it was my last chance im just really depressed now:nope:

*******BABY DUST*******

Sounds good. I don't know anything about cervical position. I think I will start testing tomorrow.
You can feel your cervix with your pointer finger, and you can feel where the hole is on the cervix, when it is opened that mean O is occuring or is about to happen, and your cervix will be high too. Feeling your cervix can give you a good idea of what stage Cm is in aswell.

Well i live in the US.and i took my other opk and it was lighter i think im gonna CRY!!! Im never gonna ovulate! Im on cd14 and no O.i give up i guess im prob out this cycle.it was my last chance im just really depressed now:nope:
Hang in there hun some of us O late on clomid. Last month I know i did, because my cd was 31 days long and I always go at the longest 29 days and 26 days. Keep testing and keep hoping:hugs::hugs:I have heard of other ladies O'ing on cd 28. clomid can do crazy things the best thing to do is to just BD every other day until you get your BFP or your AF, that is my method. How is your CM, cause watery, and raw eggwhites is a sign of O. Keeping you in my thoughts, try not to stress out to much but I know that is hard to do. Baby Dust to You hun:flower:

hello everyone .. am on CD22 ( not very sure about when i Od ) .this is my first cyle on clomid .was just wondering have any of you experienced constipation while on clomid - As i am since yesterday ( i never had issues with it especially since i am on metformin aswell) .Have also been having sore bbs on clomid for some days now .clomid !!!:wacko:

loads of baby dust ladies !!!

I'm just a lil confused about the O pain. Can you ladies help me out here? Is it like af cramping or what. I don't guess I have really payed that much attention. Having slight cramps on and off like af is coming but I know it's not. Does it feel like needle pains, or what. Thank you in advance ladies:hugs:

This is our month ladies I have the feeling...here's to us becoming 2013 mommies

hello everyone .. am on CD22 ( not very sure about when i Od ) .this is my first cyle on clomid .was just wondering have any of you experienced constipation while on clomid - As i am since yesterday ( i never had issues with it especially since i am on metformin aswell) .Have also been having sore bbs on clomid for some days now .clomid !!!:wacko:

loads of baby dust ladies !!!

Actully, I haven't had any constipation, if anything its like my tummy is cramping and i have to go. I am on cd 10. What days did you take your clomid and how many mg? My first does was cd's 5-9 and I O late cause my cd's lasted 31 days which was not the norm for me. I'm taking my 2nd round of clomid 50mg cd's 2-6. Sore bbs is a great sign. How long are your cd's normally? What othere symptoms are you having other than those 2? I would wait until cd 28 and do a HPT and if AF doesn't arrive by cd32 I would test again, and make an appointment with your doctor. :hugs: good luck hun keep us posted

[/QUOTE]

Actully, I haven't had any constipation, if anything its like my tummy is cramping and i have to go. I am on cd 10. What days did you take your clomid and how many mg? My first does was cd's 5-9 and I O late cause my cd's lasted 31 days which was not the norm for me. I'm taking my 2nd round of clomid 50mg cd's 2-6. Sore bbs is a great sign. How long are your cd's normally? What othere symptoms are you having other than those 2? I would wait until cd 28 and do a HPT and if AF doesn't arrive by cd32 I would test again, and make an appointment with your doctor. :hugs: good luck hun keep us posted[/QUOTE]

Read through some literature - yeap clomid can cause both sore bbs and constipation ( or any other sort of stomach discomfort) . i did have a pain sorts ad watery cm around CD 14 ( i took clomid 2-6) .My cds are normally 30 days.i do have some issues with bloating (but since i always had them-before loosing some weight , so cant vouch for them either ) anyways fxed for all us .. loads of dust on all us !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->