• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid buddies

LOL...I THINK CLOMID REALLY MESSES WITH US A LOT WHICH IS KINDA MEAN. But when we get our :bfp: I know it will all be worth it.

All the cramps I've had just stopped at once, having really bad heart burn today. It's 12:30A.M. here in KY. Hopeing so hard for a :bfp: this month. On my fertility friend it says I may have O'ed on cd5-8 but don't you ladies think thats way to early cause AF is 5 days long?

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to all my wonderful friends on here

THIS IS OUT MONTH LADIES, I CAN FEEL IT:winkwink:

Glad you've pushed for a scan hun. My cramps and pain just eased, think that is way too early, as you still would have been taking clomid at the time. Hopefully a scan will give you some answers hun. What CD are you now? xxxxxxxxxx:dust::dust::dust:

ugh ugh ugh this is really one hell of a testy time ... how far is july 25 th anyways ... :wacko:

baby dust ladies !!! :dust::dust:

we'll be here with you hun, seems like a lifetime awat atm, but only 9 days to go
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkeeping everything crossed for youxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We haven't yet this cycle. Hopefully tonight. I hope this is our month![/QUOTE]

:dust::dust::dust::dust:
Have fun :winkwink:

ugh ugh ugh this is really one hell of a testy time ... how far is july 25 th anyways ... :wacko:

baby dust ladies !!! :dust::dust:

we'll be here with you hun, seems like a lifetime awat atm, but only 9 days to go
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkeeping everything crossed for youxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am literally staring at the clock expecting it to move a lil faster :winkwink:
how long does that sore nipple thing (of clomid origin) usually last ?
all the best with your BDing have loads and loads of fun and load urselves with :spermy:... go get the eggies !!!

Hi Ladies, had my second scan this morning.....viginal one.

Bit confussing as the woman doing the scan said it looks like I've already ovulated and when I spoke to my fertility nurse she said because I still had a follice measuring 19mm that I HAVEN'T ovulated yet................so confussed.

Lining is 10mm, and nurse was happy with this, but I thought it needs to be thicker for egg to implant.

Going to keep active for the rest of the week now, and hope for the best. Going for an overnight stay on Thursday, need chill time with the OH.

How's everyone day xxxxxxxxxxx

Bit confussing as the woman doing the scan said it looks like I've already ovulated and when I spoke to my fertility nurse she said because I still had a follice measuring 19mm that I HAVEN'T ovulated yet................so confussed.

Lining is 10mm, and nurse was happy with this, but I thought it needs to be thicker for egg to implant.

Going to keep active for the rest of the week now, and hope for the best. Going for an overnight stay on Thursday, need chill time with the OH.

I hate conflicting information. I get that all the time from the nurses. That is why I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow with my doctor to get things figured out.

I hate conflicting information. I get that all the time from the nurses. That is why I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow with my doctor to get things figured out.

Hope that goes well, let us know. I'm googling now to see what thickness the lining should be. xxxxx

Well I asked for a scan and she no:growlmad:ut go on cd21 for blood work which will be on the 27th. Lots of cramping today ladies as I am on cd 11. Feeling so sleepy and I have energy like you wouldn't believe. DH and I will :sex:before I leave for work. According to my fertility chart this is a crucial week for us to BD like crazy, but even afterwards I'm still going to BD everyother day.

Well I asked for a scan and she no:growlmad:ut go on cd21 for blood work which will be on the 27th. Lots of cramping today ladies as I am on cd 11. Feeling so sleepy and I have energy like you wouldn't believe. DH and I will :sex:before I leave for work. According to my fertility chart this is a crucial week for us to BD like crazy, but even afterwards I'm still going to BD everyother day.

Why did she say no? Did she give an explanation?
I am halfway through day 10 with no cramping. Does that mean I won't ovulate again?
I will not be happy. I have an appointment tomorrow, maybe I will ask for a scan.

Did she say why she wouldn't scan you, maybe ask again, you've got til CD14 to scan to measure follieces.
Hope you catch that egg.
Good Luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well im on cd 16 and i have not ovulated yet and its been10 days past last clomid pill. and i dont have much CM just a little watery?and no pain? just maybe dull achiness. Im soooo sad i thought this would be a lucky month:nope::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

cycle#1clomid 50mg cd3-7 no O
cycle#2clomid 100mg cd3-7 no O
cycle#3 no clomid took a break
cycle#4clomid 150mg cd1-5 possible O cd16 since 2days w opk line same color & lots of O pains
cycle#5clomid 150mg cd3-7 no O

Well im on cd 16 and i have not ovulated yey and its been10 days past last clomid pill. and i dont have much CM just a little watery?and no pain? just maybe dull achiness. Im soooo sad i thought this would be a lucky month:nope::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Sorry to hear that, you could be ovulating later this cycle. Have read many women O'd later on clomid.
Have doctors do CD21 bloods to be sure and keep up with :sex: to cover all bases.

Good Luck xxx :hugs::hugs:

I agree withlady luck12, keep :sex: just incase. I hear a lot that people ovulate late. My doc even said that could happen.

:dust:
:thumbup:
:dust:

Happy BDing!!ugh i know how making you have to wait till 27th would have felt like .never the less till then enjoy :sex:

baby dust !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->