• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid buddies

Cd22 today, thinking I'm 12dpo, (based on the 2 days I had EWCM, & fertility friend). Going to test next Saturday, that's one day after AF should arrive. I really don't want to be like last month and test 10 times a day LOL and all were BFN.

How is everyone doing? Where is everyone at in their cycles?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

BABY DUST TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I have been MIA. DH and I have been going through some things including I am on day three of a temporary seperation. Days one and two I thought he wanted it to be long term and it almost killed me. Last night we talked and he said I can come back Tuesday. A lot of things need to change, and this baby making thing is adding a lot of stress. He can't handle it right now. We are going to take a break. I am not sure when or if we will pick it up again. I love you all and am so greatful for the support you have given me and eachother. I wish you all the best of luck and hope you get your BFP soon.

Well im tired/crampy but its side effects to an antibiotic im taking and my cm is wet sorry tmi but its prob because im treating a lady prob. so basically i dug out my af stash and im preparing for the:witch:just in case.I wish the best of luck to all you wonderful ladies in you ttc journeys.

Sorry I have been MIA. DH and I have been going through some things including I am on day three of a temporary seperation. Days one and two I thought he wanted it to be long term and it almost killed me. Last night we talked and he said I can come back Tuesday. A lot of things need to change, and this baby making thing is adding a lot of stress. He can't handle it right now. We are going to take a break. I am not sure when or if we will pick it up again. I love you all and am so greatful for the support you have given me and eachother. I wish you all the best of luck and hope you get your BFP soon.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
Thinking of you Karen, must be awful, ttc can be so stressful and straining on any relationship. Glad to hear your working through it. Always here if you need to chat & not just about ttc. Take care :friends: xxxxxxxxxxx

Anyone know if its normal to have really creamy CM at10dpo? Sorry for the TMI. usually after ov i dry up.but i dont want to get my hopes up.ive had no symptoms just ovary twinges here and there hope i dont have cysts.

Anyone know if its normal to have really creamy CM at10dpo? Sorry for the TMI. usually after ov i dry up.but i dont want to get my hopes up.ive had no symptoms just ovary twinges here and there hope i dont have the non pregnant related cysts.
I'm at CD24 and my cm just got dry, I had loads of creamy, lotion like cm till yesterday, but even right now it's like that just a little bit, but mostly dry.

Waiting for Saturday to get here so I can test, that is if AF doesn't show up by then. CD24 today!!! I have NO symptoms what so ever....I'm hoping though!!!

Anyone know if its normal to have really creamy CM at10dpo? Sorry for the TMI. usually after ov i dry up.but i dont want to get my hopes up.ive had no symptoms just ovary twinges here and there hope i dont have the non pregnant related cysts.

I had alot of creamy cm, but then AF showed her face but then I've read on other threads of women having lots of creamy CM and having a :bfp: so confussing...................GOOD LUCK xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Waiting for Saturday to get here so I can test, that is if AF doesn't show up by then. CD24 today!!! I have NO symptoms what so ever....I'm hoping though!!!

keeping everything crossed for you hun xxxxxxxxxxxxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Had AF cramps today for about two hrs.im prob going to get AF soon.im bloated,emotional,moody,and i have a migraine.oh what fun.I think my cramps might be coming back.i dunno im confussed.prob just pms.im 10dpo.

Sweety im hoping you get your BFP.just keep hope thats the most important.if things go well this month we can be best buddies lol.

Well ladies, DH went and got a HPT....I took it (I'm mad at myself) and not even one single line showed up!!!!! Not even a BFN or BFP!!! That's so crazy, and just my luck too! DH said it was a sign that it was too early LOL. I guess we bought a messed up test. It's 6:00a.m. here, I'm fixing to go to bed and we will buy another one today some time and take it. I'll let you ladies know.

Well ladies, DH went and got a HPT....I took it (I'm mad at myself) and not even one single line showed up!!!!! Not even a BFN or BFP!!! That's so crazy, and just my luck too! DH said it was a sign that it was too early LOL. I guess we bought a messed up test. It's 6:00a.m. here, I'm fixing to go to bed and we will buy another one today some time and take it. I'll let you ladies know.

Good luck!

Well, I give up I can't take the disapointment any longer!!! It's never going to happen, so I'm going to stop forcing it. This is the way I see it, if it's Gods will then it will happen on it's on, if it's not His will, then it'll never happen. I'm so tired of being sad about this all the time. I see everyone success stories and it just depresses me bad. I still haven't had AF yet, but I feel it in my soul that it will arrive. I feel like this holding me back from many things in life, and all I do is worry all the time about it. It's constantly on my mind, it's even haunting me in my dreams, and I'm so over it. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Best of luck to all you wonderful ladies:kiss:

Well, I give up I can't take the disapointment any longer!!! It's never going to happen, so I'm going to stop forcing it. This is the way I see it, if it's Gods will then it will happen on it's on, if it's not His will, then it'll never happen. I'm so tired of being sad about this all the time. I see everyone success stories and it just depresses me bad. I still haven't had AF yet, but I feel it in my soul that it will arrive. I feel like this holding me back from many things in life, and all I do is worry all the time about it. It's constantly on my mind, it's even haunting me in my dreams, and I'm so over it. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Best of luck to all you wonderful ladies:kiss:

I'm so sorry. im sure when you stop trying you will get your BFP! That's what happened to me.

Well i think im going crazy! i keep running to the bathroom and checking if AF is here cause all of a sudden its TMI wet down there and its clear. dunno if this is norm before AF shows her ugly face. im prob just obsessing dunno?:wacko:

OBGYN finally called me today my cd21 progesterone levels were 37% so I guess thats a good thing, and the only good thing happening with taking clomid and driving myself crazy.

lovefamily: I think we are all the same, think it's the waiting. Good Luck

itsmydream: Glad you've had your results and that's a good number, hang in there :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies, :hi:

I wonder if it's to late to join all of you. I am on my first round of clomid. Took 100 mg CD5-9. Had an US on CD 14 and took my ovedril injections because they found 2 mature eggs, and now i'm on CD 18 and I started my progesteron inserts yesterday. Getting my beta blood work on 8/14 which will be CD 30. Hoping for a :bfp: !!!!! I didn't have symptoms while taking the clomid, but I took it at night. The md is giving it to me to help boost my ovulation, I do ovulate, but I've been TTC #1 for almost 2 yrs now and i'm 35 :| Hopefully this works for me.... I'm trying not to get discouraged, but I know it's hard. Lots of baby dust to all!!!!! :dust:

Well I just wanted to let you ladies know that I have 9 BFP!!!! I took my first test and it came up BFP so of course I didn't believe it, and took 8 more LOL,
I don't know if it's because I took my clomid early this cycle or what but I do know it worked for me and BD every other day:thumbup:Just when I was giving up too. So, this goes to show, DON'T GIVE UP HOPE!!! I'm on cd 27 and got my BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->