• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid buddies

Hello Ladies - :flower:

i hope I am not too late to buddy up?:hugs:

i have read back on the thread and i've everything crossed for you all :hugs:

This was my first round of clomid 50 on days (5 - 9) and i haven't used any OPK's or anything - just wanted to get on with my own body..so today I am on CD 21 and just did my test...they will phone me tomorrow to let me know if i O' or not...since Sartuday I've had this watery CM...

Hello Ladies - :flower:

i hope I am not too late to buddy up?:hugs:

i have read back on the thread and i've everything crossed for you all :hugs:

This was my first round of clomid 50 on days (5 - 9) and i haven't used any OPK's or anything - just wanted to get on with my own body..so today I am on CD 21 and just did my test...they will phone me tomorrow to let me know if i O' or not...since Sartuday I've had this watery CM...

Not too late! Thanks for joining! Fingers crossed for you! I hope your results are good. Welcome to the group!

Good luck to all of you who are waiting for your :bfp: I hope :af:doesn't show up!

I an afraid to get a blood test, what if it is negative? Also, I have an appointment with my pcp today, do I ask her for a blood test or call my obgyn who is handling my fertility?

I'm out this month, AF arrived this morning :cry: and 2 days early

on the plus side, start clomid again tomorrow and me & OH are on leave from work when it will be time to :sex: so hopefully catch the egg this month.
Also gives me a month to lose some weight.

Good Luck to the rest of u xxxx

I'm out this month, AF arrived this morning :cry: and 2 days early

on the plus side, start clomid again tomorrow and me & OH are on leave from work when it will be time to :sex: so hopefully catch the egg this month.
Also gives me a month to lose some weight.

Good Luck to the rest of u xxxx

I am sorry:witch: came. Good luck this month.

Sorry lady luck12, stupid witch! I will be thinking of you. Keep us posted ok.

I'm still waiting to see if AF is going to show, not yet though. She is due to be here today.

Keeping my Fx.....I feel in my soul that I have my bean in my belly. Hoping & praying

Hi ther everyone !
me on my 1st cycle of clomid (50 mg ) - took it for five days(june 25 to 30 th ) . Was diagnosed with PCO 7 months back & put on Metformin - which helped me shed close to 20 lbs .Badly TTC for the past one year.The last time i got a scan done ( like 6 months back ) , the ovaries looked fine with many mature follicles ( &with PCOs obviously ). I do have regular cycles ( more or less) , wonder why its taking me so long to get preggers. The wait is getting on my nerves . Is there any other way ( other than OPKS and temperature stuffs) to predict when i might be ovulating .As finding OPKs and and basal body thermometers can be quite a task in this part of the world .

sixzigma: how is your cm looking? That is a really good indication of the big O.

sixzigma: how is your cm looking? That is a really good indication of the big O.

Is it ? it aint watery. and for that matter i had my period on 25th June ( till about yesterday ) . so i guess its too early for me to be ovulating . it usually (for the normal lucky ones amongst us i guess ) is on the 16 th days eh ? i just hope the clomid works for ... cant bear the thought of yet another negative result .

I know what you mean. I did clomid 50mg last month on cd5-9, had crazy symptoms with it too. I'm now on cd28 & 14dpo, I've done tested several times & nothing but bfn's :-( at this point I'm just waiting to see if the witch shows her face. AF is normally here on cd27. Today I'm not cramping at all as I did for about 3 days hoping it was Implantation cramps. I've been trying for a long 10yrs. It's been one huge roller coaster ride of emotions.

FX & praying

loads good luck to u sweetie !! all the best . It should +vely have been the implantation cramps . When are u planning to take the test .Keep us posted .
god bless !!

Tested this morning which I make me at 12dpo and I got a bfn with fmu on a frer.. gutted isn't the word really.. this means I'm on to my third cycle and my fs asked me to ring her if I needed to take it, I'm worried she will want to do something more invasive :/.. sorry to those who got their af but to the rest of you keep hope xx

Tested this morning which I make me at 12dpo and I got a bfn with fmu on a frer.. gutted isn't the word really.. this means I'm on to my third cycle and my fs asked me to ring her if I needed to take it, I'm worried she will want to do something more invasive :/.. sorry to those who got their af but to the rest of you keep hope xx

:hug::hug:

Aww :hugs: sorry to all that got Af :hugs: and those BFN :hugs: our BFP's are just around the corner:hugs:

how is everyone else holding up?

Cd28-14dpo...no sign of the witch yet....Bfn 2 days ago! Kinda scared to test again.

Hello im new to baby and bump ive been trying to concieve for a little over a year. i have pcos and im on my fourth round of clomid 150mg im looking for support thru these tough times.

welcome !! we seem to be travelling in the same boat . when was ur last cycle on clomid ? woulf you be testing this month ? I am getting freaking obsessed with getting pregnant . TTC for about an year now ,round 1 of clomid (june 25-30 ) , i hope it works .

Hey, ladies just an update. No AF yet, keeping my Fx. Today I am on Cd29 & 15dpo. My back hurts very bad, peeing every 15min, light cramping, craving green olives for the salty taste. Going to try & get a BFP later on this afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->