clomid buddies

hi ladies,, can i join,, i started 100mg clomid this month cd2-6
im currently on cd9 and been gettin a few cramps the last few days and ewcm
did an opk and its got a decent 2nd line , not pos yet
iv alos got a follicle scan in the monrnign to c wots goin o xx

yay hope you have a strong egg! :hugs: keep us posted!

Thnks I'm so nervous invade there is nothing happening wot kin of size is a good size for cd 10 x

when i went in for my check the dr said 1.78 and over was mature and mine was 2.1..but i only had one mature egg...but thats all it takes!!!!:happydance:lol

Aww, can I join? I love talking to other Clomid ladies... but I don't really like going into the long-term TTC board.
I am currently on my 5th round of clomid. When/If (hopefully not!) my period arrives I will start my 6th round. In May of this year I did my first round at 50mg. I didn't ovulate. In June, I did my second at 100mg- I ovulated, but had very low progesterone. In July, I did my third round at 150mg, and so far I've been ovulating, but haven't caught the egg yet!
I know that most of you ladies were talking about this being your first cycle. Seeing as I am so far into my clomid regemen, I didn't know if I was really welcome!
Fingers crossed for everyone!
xxx

Of course you are welcome!!!! Fx'd for all of us this month! One of these months HAS to be lucky!

so today i took another OPK and my line was darker then the control line...im taking this as a good sign [-o< and now all thats left is BD time!!!!!:haha: like the other girls said anyone is welcome to join!! we need each other!:hugs:

Hey "We Can't Wait" I just started my 4th round of clomid...I am also 9dpo...although I take mine days 3-7. I started on 50 and didn't ovulate then 100 with no success and my last month I ovulated 150mg. but started my period so now I am on to cycle 4 again at 150 and using all my energy to hopefully OV again and this time catch the egg!

Hi Ladies, Hope you don't mind if I join you too. I am on CD 25, and I am sure I ovulated between CD 16 and 18. I had a sono done on CD 16 and had 2 mature follicles but one was 2.39 CM and had a bubble on it which the tech said meant it was ready to drop. I am waiting until the end of next week to test. I have PCOS so my cycles vary alot. I got my Jenny Renny reading this morning that said -Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of October from a cycle that began in September. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the 30th of June 2011 and the 9th of July 2011 Hope we all get our BFP this month!! Baby dust to all!

Hey "We Can't Wait" I just started my 4th round of clomid...I am also 9dpo...although I take mine days 3-7. I started on 50 and didn't ovulate then 100 with no success and my last month I ovulated 150mg. but started my period so now I am on to cycle 4 again at 150 and using all my energy to hopefully OV again and this time catch the egg!

I am waiting until the end of next week to test. I have PCOS so my cycles vary alot. I got my Jenny Renny reading this morning that said -Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of October from a cycle that began in September.

AngTTC- Thanks :) I'm really hoping that this round of Clomid works, as well! It would be fab if we both got our BFPs this round! Did your OH have a SA as well? Hopefully you keep OVing & catch that egg! My fingers are crossed for you, sweetie! :hugs2:

jreece- Welcome :hi:
I have PCOS as well. My cycles were always very irregular since I was about 15. In February I went to the doctor, as we had been TTC for 14 months. I told them about my irregular cycles. My doctor ordered bloods, and then prescribed me Provera to induce bleed. If you are having irregular periods, that could help... they gave it to me because I only had maybe 3 periods per year. Although, now that I am on the clomid, I don't need the Provera anymore. The clomid keeps my cycle regulated. Definitely something to look into!
Wow! I hope your Jenny reading is accurate! That would be FAB! Good luck!

FX'ed ladies!
:flower: Kelly

I have done provera once and for some reason it didn't really work for me. I am hoping now that I am on clomid I will get regular cycles. Does anyone know (wow I feel dumb for asking this), if you ovulate you definitely get a period right, if you don't get preggo? Baby dust to all!! :dust:

wellll... didnt go too well i dnt think
i had quite a fewl follies on my right, biggest bein 7mm
om my left i had a few little ones, biggest being 13.6 mm s iv gotta go bak in monday at 10,00am to c if its grown or not, if it hasnt then thy wil be upping the dose
my lining was 9.1 mm thick which he was impressed with
but i did have a cyct on my left overy of 20mm but he sed he wasnt concerned aboiut it
plus i dnt have cycts on my overies,, iv just got lots of little follie not actully cycts x

morning girls hope everyone is well. I am 2DPO woohoo I am psyched to see this outcome with my first round of clomid =)
:dust: to everyone

good luck,, wot do u think boutthe size of my\follies? any ideas?
x

good luck,, wot do u think boutthe size of my\follies? any ideas?
x
I am not too familiar with the sizes I do not go for sono or testing b/c I ovulate every month. This is my first cycle on clomid 50mg b/c we want to have more eggs drop for the sperm to get too. DH has yet to get checked either. He swears if I am not PG this cycle he will go get his S/A done. yeah ok is what I say to that. he has been saying this for months now. I am although going for blood work CD 21 which is monday to make sure I do ovulate. thats the only test I go for as of right now everything else is normal for my side.

thts gr8 news u ov on ur own hun, hope it gives u a little better eggs to aim for xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->