clomid buddies

Hi Ladies.. well the time is approaching.. Let's see if Clomid worked for me this cycle. I am going to test again Monday. I should be 11 dpo then.. tested today and :bfn: but 'it's early.

yeah me and u are on the same day day 11 today..supposed to start tomorrow doing opks..dr always has me do them days 12-20 but i never do lol i start at like day 15 and never even get a fully positive one even though i ovulate so i dont take them too seriously anymore..how have u been doing? ive been ok..already having a lot of cramps..hot flashes and feeling sick here and there. hope i ovulate soon and we can get on to ttc..im just hoping that i do ovulate..im nervous that i wont lol:wacko:

Yea, my dr says to start them CD12 too. I think the fact that you are having cramping is a good sign. I got cramps for about 3 days before I ovulated last cycle and I knew when I ovulated because the pain was much better, but I didnt ovulate until CD20 last cycle.

yeah me and u are on the same day day 11 today..supposed to start tomorrow doing opks..dr always has me do them days 12-20 but i never do lol i start at like day 15 and never even get a fully positive one even though i ovulate so i dont take them too seriously anymore..how have u been doing? ive been ok..already having a lot of cramps..hot flashes and feeling sick here and there. hope i ovulate soon and we can get on to ttc..im just hoping that i do ovulate..im nervous that i wont lol:wacko:

Yea, my dr says to start them CD12 too. I think the fact that you are having cramping is a good sign. I got cramps for about 3 days before I ovulated last cycle and I knew when I ovulated because the pain was much better, but I didnt ovulate until CD20 last cycle.

man i just noticed that i only have 5 days till the day i normally ovulate on! its kinda going by fast! finally lol...im actually wondering if it will be the same this cycle or not..because the last 2 cycles i counted spotting as day one..i would have just a little drops of blood here and there but it was bright red and pink so i always counted those as day one..and this time i didnt have that..although it wasnt ever new blood it was full force the first day that i ever seen any..so im wondering if i will on 17 like i do when i count the spotting (because i know most people dont so if full force would be cd 1 then i actually ovulate on 16)..hmm lol idk guess we will find out..but i have been having cramps already here and there..im starting to BD every other day from today..hopefully it will be enough and we can catch the egg. yeah my dr has me do opks from day 12 to 20..so i think that the day u ovulated on is pretty normal..its really only 3 days after i do so were not too far apart..ugh im still nervous that i wont ovulate..i REALLY hope i do! :)

man i just noticed that i only have 5 days till the day i normally ovulate on! its kinda going by fast! finally lol...im actually wondering if it will be the same this cycle or not..because the last 2 cycles i counted spotting as day one..i would have just a little drops of blood here and there but it was bright red and pink so i always counted those as day one..and this time i didnt have that..although it wasnt ever new blood it was full force the first day that i ever seen any..so im wondering if i will on 17 like i do when i count the spotting (because i know most people dont so if full force would be cd 1 then i actually ovulate on 16)..hmm lol idk guess we will find out..but i have been having cramps already here and there..im starting to BD every other day from today..hopefully it will be enough and we can catch the egg. yeah my dr has me do opks from day 12 to 20..so i think that the day u ovulated on is pretty normal..its really only 3 days after i do so were not too far apart..ugh im still nervous that i wont ovulate..i REALLY hope i do! :)

Woohoo its getting closer!! Do you have an ewcm yet? Im having mild cramps here and there, but not very often. By the time I was a day or two before ovulation last cycle my ovaries were continually tender and it even hurt around them when we bd. Im really worried about not having ewcm because right now I have like NO cm at all.

So this is your 3rd clomid cycle right? If this time isnt successful how many more cycles will you take it? This is my second cycle and Im thinking about only giving it 3 cycles total and then just being done. I know I can get pregnant without it because I got pregnant in May my first cycle off birth control, I just didnt ovulate until CD30.

Can anyone help ,, I started spottin today at 3-5dpo anyone no wot cud of caused this x

Hi ladies. My doctor told me to get FSH test and then he would give me clomid. I want to start it this cycle. He is givine me results today but I am already 6 days into my cycle. I am guessing he is going to wait till next month or is it ok to start it on day 6? Thanks!

Woohoo its getting closer!! Do you have an ewcm yet? Im having mild cramps here and there, but not very often. By the time I was a day or two before ovulation last cycle my ovaries were continually tender and it even hurt around them when we bd. Im really worried about not having ewcm because right now I have like NO cm at all.

So this is your 3rd clomid cycle right? If this time isnt successful how many more cycles will you take it? This is my second cycle and Im thinking about only giving it 3 cycles total and then just being done. I know I can get pregnant without it because I got pregnant in May my first cycle off birth control, I just didnt ovulate until CD30.

i have tons of cm throughout my whole cycle..idk much about telling what kind it is or not..but im like never dry so i figured ill be ok. im not taking any other meds this cycle..ill probably start the baby asprin after ovulation to help with lining but thats it..im just relaxing this cycle really..i dont wanna obsess and stuff..if its gonna happen it will and if not it wont its not gonna help if i freak out about it like always..so im just gonna BD every other day wait and see if i do ovulate and if i do ill take a test the day my period is due and see what happens..im not gonna test early or nething like that.

the dr would probably let me take it for 6 cycles but i think this is gonna be my last for awhile if i dont get my BFP. i wanna give my body a break and a chance to let my lining build back up if its too thin...but i guess we will just wait and see what happens this cycle hoping i ovulate and everything! i REALLY hope i do!

Hi ladies. My doctor told me to get FSH test and then he would give me clomid. I want to start it this cycle. He is givine me results today but I am already 6 days into my cycle. I am guessing he is going to wait till next month or is it ok to start it on day 6? Thanks!

i have actually heard of ppl doing it days 6-10..but thats the latest i have ever heard of anyone taking it..so i think that it would be fine to start today but no later..i mean i take it 5-9 so its not really that much later than me

Happy Thanksgiving All!

CD16 here. Actually had ewcm today :) Which I was afraid I wouldn't see at all!! No + opk yet, but hopefully soon as Im having plenty of O cramping.

Going to hit Black Friday sales really soon. :)

I remember when I was starting my first round of clomid- ahh I was a nervous wreck!! I didnt have very many side effects- just a few headaches. Good Luck to you ladies!!! Clomid is a wonderful thing! I took it on cd5-9 50mgs first round and :bfp: on 10dpo Stay positive!

I just read this whilst browsing for someone who was like me. Have been ttc for 3 years now and whilst my fiance is perfectly perfect I found out a few weeks ago I have PCOS and found out in January I have underactive thyroids :( I just finished taking Norethisterone as my period didn't come and am now waiting so I can take my 50mg of Clomid. I have already had a miscarriage at this time last year so I am just hoping that something works as I feel like I am all alone with this:(

Happy Thanksgiving All!

CD16 here. Actually had ewcm today :) Which I was afraid I wouldn't see at all!! No + opk yet, but hopefully soon as Im having plenty of O cramping.

hey! we are on the same day..im supposed to ovulate today! i dont do opks nemore..i started them at first but then i stopped lol..last night i started getting all the cramps already and my boobs got more sore..today im having more cramps too and feeling really sick..so im pretty sure im gonna ovulate! :) i was worried that i wouldnt this time around! i went this morning at midnight for all the sales..whew exhausting..people were going crazy! lol im more relaxed this cycle..not doing anything else but BDing every other day and DH is taking fertilaid vitamins..and im just relaxing..if it happens it happens..its not gonna help me any to stress and worry all the time! :dohh: lol when r u due to ovulate?

Happy Thanksgiving All!

hey! we are on the same day..im supposed to ovulate today! i dont do opks nemore..i started them at first but then i stopped lol..last night i started getting all the cramps already and my boobs got more sore..today im having more cramps too and feeling really sick..so im pretty sure im gonna ovulate! :) i was worried that i wouldnt this time around! i went this morning at midnight for all the sales..whew exhausting..people were going crazy! lol im more relaxed this cycle..not doing anything else but BDing every other day and DH is taking fertilaid vitamins..and im just relaxing..if it happens it happens..its not gonna help me any to stress and worry all the time! :dohh: lol when r u due to ovulate?

Sounds like a good plan! :thumbup: Hopefully today was O day for you.

Im not due to ovulate until CD20, but I wouldnt mind if I O'd early. :winkwink:

well thats only a couple days away! :)

i started getting lots of cramps last night and then today i still had them and bloating and now im getting pretty bad lower back pain..i havent had this the last couple of times i ovulated..im not sure if its anything to do with ovulation or not..i did go shopping for a couple hours last night so maybe just from standing so much but its more pain than just sore..but im fairly sure i ovulated or am ovulating because im getting all that pain again..but now its just kinda spread to my back..i looked it up and it seems like back pain can be pretty normal with ovulation just as long as it doesnt last super long like more than 24 hours..hmm!

can u tell when u ovulate on clomid too? i dont even do opks anymore lol cuz i can just tell its really uncomfortable

i started getting lots of cramps last night and then today i still had them and bloating and now im getting pretty bad lower back pain..i havent had this the last couple of times i ovulated..im not sure if its anything to do with ovulation or not..i did go shopping for a couple hours last night so maybe just from standing so much but its more pain than just sore..but im fairly sure i ovulated or am ovulating because im getting all that pain again..but now its just kinda spread to my back..i looked it up and it seems like back pain can be pretty normal with ovulation just as long as it doesnt last super long like more than 24 hours..hmm!

can u tell when u ovulate on clomid too? i dont even do opks anymore lol cuz i can just tell its really uncomfortable

CD18 (which is today for me) was the day I got my first + opk last cycle, so Im hoping to get one today also!!

I also had some back pain last night, I was thinking it was related to O also, but Im not sure. I got really crampy in my ovaries a few days before O and then the day after O it was all gone so I was sure I had O'd. It even made BD uncomfortable.

So are you 1dpo today?

CD18 (which is today for me) was the day I got my first + opk last cycle, so Im hoping to get one today also!!

I also had some back pain last night, I was thinking it was related to O also, but Im not sure. I got really crampy in my ovaries a few days before O and then the day after O it was all gone so I was sure I had O'd. It even made BD uncomfortable.

So are you 1dpo today?

yeah mine ususally only lasts the day of ovulation..ill have a little bit of cramping the day before (cd 16) and then the day of i get crampy and sore and pretty bloated and then the next day its basically gone except still a little bloated but i feel better today my back pain is gone and so is the cramping..so ill be 1dpo today..ugh the waiting starts..im supposed to call my dr and let her know so i can get bloodwork done at 7dpo to make sure i did ovulate but itsgetting so expensive..160$ each time i get it done..so im thinking about calling her and asking her if theres any way we can skip the bw..since i can feel ovulation and all that..we will see i guess lol

this time around the pain wasnt so bad..i think its because i was counting spotting as cd1 before and this time i didnt have any so i actually started on cd 5..if u didnt count the spotting it would have been cd 3 or 4..this time i didnt have any confusion as to when to start so i think thats why my pain wasnt so bad..i know they say the earlier u take it the more eggs u produce and the later u take the fewer so maybe i only ovulated like one or 2 eggs this time and probably before it was more..but it didnt change my ovulation day at all so thats always good

have u taken an opk today and was it positive?

[

yeah mine ususally only lasts the day of ovulation..ill have a little bit of cramping the day before (cd 16) and then the day of i get crampy and sore and pretty bloated and then the next day its basically gone except still a little bloated but i feel better today my back pain is gone and so is the cramping..so ill be 1dpo today..ugh the waiting starts..im supposed to call my dr and let her know so i can get bloodwork done at 7dpo to make sure i did ovulate but itsgetting so expensive..160$ each time i get it done..so im thinking about calling her and asking her if theres any way we can skip the bw..since i can feel ovulation and all that..we will see i guess lol

this time around the pain wasnt so bad..i think its because i was counting spotting as cd1 before and this time i didnt have any so i actually started on cd 5..if u didnt count the spotting it would have been cd 3 or 4..this time i didnt have any confusion as to when to start so i think thats why my pain wasnt so bad..i know they say the earlier u take it the more eggs u produce and the later u take the fewer so maybe i only ovulated like one or 2 eggs this time and probably before it was more..but it didnt change my ovulation day at all so thats always good

have u taken an opk today and was it positive?

Yay for 1dpo then!! I understand about the B/W being expensive. If you started charting so you could confirm ovulation would that help with her being more willing to let you skip the bloodwork?

Glad it didnt change your ovulation day. I have heard the same about the days you take it. I am gonna keep taking mine 5-9 though because I would rather produce one good quality egg. :)

Also just wanted to share what I got today! :thumbup: (Test line is on the left)
https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y90/BloomedGurl/100_0005.jpg

awesome! looks like we will be testing around the same time! this time im waiting to see if im late..i wont test early i refuse too! i hate seeing BFNs and i dont want to see one! so yay for ovulating! how long do u usually ovulate after the positive opk?

awesome! looks like we will be testing around the same time! this time im waiting to see if im late..i wont test early i refuse too! i hate seeing BFNs and i dont want to see one! so yay for ovulating! how long do u usually ovulate after the positive opk?

Good luck with holding off testing! :winkwink: I always say I will wait, but so far I havent been able to. It would be much better though, because I see the BFN and Im upset but then Im like wait maybe its just too early and get my hopes back up.

Usually I get two days of + opks and then ovulate the day it turns negative, but I only got 1 day of + this cycle. I watched my one year old nephew overnight last night and he and my son were both sick. I didnt get a lot of sleep so Im unsure about my temp, but pretty sure Im 1dpo. All the cramps are gone and everything, but I still have ewcm and my cervix is high soft and open, so we will bd tonight just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->