Clomid club- any ladies on clomid please join x

Hello! I hope everyone is well!

CD 20 here. Longest tww ever! Luckily the Clomid doesn't seem to be messing with me as much this month. The only thing I've been dealing with is that pressure feeling in my lower abdomen/ pelvic area, it comes & goes. It doesn't hurt so much anymore though, thankfully. I'm 6-7 dpo today. I can't believe I have another week to go before AF or testing.
Anyway, not much else new here. DH and I are talking about working on the yard a bit so that may be our next project. I also get to go help my mom and MIL with their computers. Fun Fun. :winkwink:

hey everyone :flower: xxxx

welcome back arohanui, I hope you're ok, have been thinking of you. Fingers crossed for a rainbow BFP ASAP xxxxx :dust:

nimbec your post made me lol too :) (about john wayne lol) it's sooo hard not to get sucked into thinking about TTC isn't it?! I would have prob done the same! fingers crossed for you xxx

fern oh no :( sorry to hear you're not feeling well, did AF make you sick? :( that sucks :( Having AF is bad enough! x hope you're feeling better now

Jules I am with you there!! time goes so slowly in the tww doesn't it?! lol trying to keep my mind off it ... unsuccessfully!

alicea - how have you been getting on with the provera? I think it made me emotional from what I remember! x

AFM I managed to get a blood test at the GP :happydance: i called my FS and the medical secretary is away on holiday until the 17th (so you can't seem to get hold of them at all until then?!) anyway so I was a bit sneaky!!... I phoned up a different practice (my GP has 3 surgeries) and did the whole "I had a day 21 blood test form but I lost it can I have another one please?" :blush: ... to cut a long story short it basically worked! hooray! :thumbup:

I had the blood test yesterday when I think if i did ovulate i would be 7dpo perhaps. (who the eff knows though really) so fingers crossed I ovulated. I probably won't be able to get the results for a week anyway so I don't know how much reassurance that will bring .. but I'd still like to know for sure what's going on. Then if I didn't ovulate I can speak to the FS with some evidence. Best thing I can do really is keep my mind off it if poss I think!! I've been getting achy ovaries but I remember saying that on here before so I think it must just be a clomid side effect.. anyone else get that? ... it's not painful, just slightly tender. And it comes and goes/both sides.

lace I'm so glad you got your 21 day test! I probably would have done the same thing you did. Sometimes you just have to keep at it and get creative. FX you ovulated. :hugs:

Last month the Clomid made me crampy off and one from 6dpo till AF. This month I've been having that bloating/pressure feeling, but not necessarily achy ovaries. It probably is the Clomid, but maybe it means that you ovulated!?

Lace&pearls- I am on day 7 of provera have been feeling really down on them, reminds me of when I was on BC pill. Have had a normal bleed today so counting today as cd1 then gonna start clomid tomoro. Hope I don't get too many side effects with it xxx

Hi ladies

Alicea - I would suggest stopping the provera then. A "normal" cycle consists of an estrogen dominated follicular phase, then ovulation, then a progesterone dominated luteal phase. Provera is essentially progesterone so you shouldn't take it once the cycle has started. FX for you hun with your first round of clomid! Exciting!

Lace&pearls - yay for deciding your own fate! I do NOT believe drs know everything and we should definitely do whatever we have to, to get the answers and treatment we need. I hope you get awesome progesterone results :). My ovaries always ache after ovulation as well. I tell myself that it's because of a large, active corpus luteum lol. Could well be that!
Yes I was sick from AF. :( Had the worst, most horrible bleed in a long time. Feeling a bit better today but really tired the past few days. Sheesh.

Not much else going on. I probably should start temping again. I know I said we'll ttc again this cycle but I don't feel like it. Will see what I feel like once I get the hsg results.

Hugs! Have a good weekend all x

Hi everyone xxx I hope no one minds me posting this.

I have been doing OPKs everyday just incase I hadn't O'd yet and earlier today I got a vvvv dark positive. But my urine was super concentrated so I thought it might be that. I did another in the eve and again it was very dark. (but again super concentrated wee) but I figured it could be 1 of 3 things, 1) My urine is far too strong and giving me false positives, 2) I'm Ovulating late 3) It could potentially be a sign of a BFP

... I found an IC in my drawer, decided to give it a try and I think I may have got a very faint second line... I'm almost too afraid to say it incase it isn't and I feel stupid.

https://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f267/emmanewborough/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-08/67C76FE9-3959-4747-A51E-6F6B9EFB4E75_zpsadzds3uj.jpg~original

OH said he could see it. He was like is it supposed to be that faint? and I said it's very early so I think so yes. I wasn't sure if I ovulated at all but if I did I would guess I was 9dpo?

please forgive me if I am getting a little bit excited over nothing lol xxx (trying not to get my hopes up too much, but also be positive)

Lace&pearls - I'm on my phone, I can't click on your image to zoom... But I can see that second line!!! IC's are notorious for evaps - but with the opks as well I'd say that's looking pretty good! Go & get a frer & keep us updated. I have everything crossed for you!

Fern - sorry you had a tough AF to deal with :hugs: I hope your hsg goes well & gives you the answers you need. Will be thinking of you!

Jules - good luck for your tww. Not much longer left now?

Nimbec - how are you doing??

Arohanui - I hope this month is going ok for you. Thinking of you!

Alicia - good luck with the clomid. I found I had less side effects taking it at night time :thumbup:

I'm stalking as ever ladies & on bfp watch :) :flower:

Lace&pearls - pleeeeeeeaaaassssseeee do a FRER! So excited for you! I can definitely see a line. :happydance:

Lace&pearls - pleeeeeeeaaaassssseeee do a FRER! So excited for you! I can definitely see a line. :happydance:

:hugs: thank you x

I did another test this morning I posted the result here - (page 2 update)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2333999-do-you-think-poss-9dpo.html

Lace&pearls- congratulations!!! Ur superdrug BFP is super clear! Happy 9 months. X

Congratulations lace & pearls!! :)

Hope everyone is ok? No news here just a really slow dragging 2ww!!

Fern whereabouts in your cycle are you now? Are you trying this cycle after the hsg? That must be sometime soon?

Baby dust to everyone! X

Lace- Congratulation!!! That is so exciting!

Well, I'm still in the 2WW but i tested this morning. Only 4 days until AF, so I figured I'd try. BFN. I know it's still early, but I just don't feel like I might even possibly be pregnant.
DH and I are going to have to take a break again. We just can't do this, financially we just aren't there. Especially since they want to do Clomid, trigger, and IUI. Maybe next year.

I hope everyone is well!

Nimbec- What all are you doing to keep busy?

Congratulations Lace&pearls!! Woohooooo! Keep us updated :).

Nimbec - I'm CD 6 today. HSG scheduled for Wednesday unless AF is still hanging around (which she still is atm grrrrr) then I have to move it to Friday. I don't know if I will try or not. I feel like I want to take a longer break, maybe 6 months bc just to clear up my skin and get rid of the constant cramps (which I still think is endo growing back!). I am kind of getting over the whole ttc thing. I mean after 12 years some time or another I just have to face that it will never happen. But we will see. I still have 2 packs of clomid in my cupboard and am thinking of taking them next year feb/march because if I do get pregs then I will have the baby in a time when I am not busy with work and can afford the time off. Or I might take them next cycle just to get done with ttc forever! Lol I feel like I can't be bothered anymore, nothing works in any case.
How are you doing hun?? xxxxx

Aaaawwww Jules! Will you maybe be able to keep trying just with clomid, without all the other expenses? Seeing as your DH's SA was fine and you have no problems except endo? Hun I personally think sometimes drs overprescribe treatments just because they want to make extra MONEY off of us... that's just my opinion though... Hoping you still get good news! xxx

Mommasboys - oh my gosh you are due soon!! Yay!

AFM - well my msg to Nimbec says it all... I kinda feel done. Will see what the hsg results are but I sorely want to just STOP. TRYING. FOREVER. and work some more on acceptance.

got my BFP!!! finally omg can't believe it! glad my DH's count came up using fertilaid. seeing my doctor on wednesday hope she will give me a blood test. Fingers crossed!

Congrats swimmy!

Fern yes I am 34 weeks tomorrow and my dr is planning on inducing me at 38 weeks. Due to my health issues and medication I have to take they do no want me going into labor on my own it is just to risky. So fx we only have 4 more weeks until we meet our little man. :)

I am so hoping you get some good news after 12 years of ttc you definitely deserve a lo of your own. Still praying for you and dh that your dreams come true!

Congrats swimmy!!! & again to you lace&pearls. Two bfp's in one month!! Hope it's the start of a trend!!

Good luck with the induction mommasboys - will be watching for updates :)

Fern - you def deserve some answers. Hope AF is gone so you can get your hsg done tomorrow & find out what's going on in there!!

Nimbec - hope your tww isn't dragging too much. Again - stalking for updates :)

Congratulations swimmy!!!!! :hugs: xxx

thank you everyone for your wishes :) xxxx

fern I agree with k4th you really deserve some answers, I hope the HSG goes well xxx

Congrats swimmyj1!!

So im on cd6 so just taking my last dose of clomid for this cycle.when should i start using opks? Ive got my follicle tracking scan on cd12. X :)

Congrats Swimmy!

Two BFP's in August, hopefully this means something for the rest of us!

Momma- 4 weeks! That will fly by. Are you ready to meet your bundle of joy? I'm so excited for you! Are they planning to induce you, or c-section? Good luck to you!

alicia- I don't have experience with OPKs but the CBFM always has me start testing on CD10.

AFM- CD 26. AF should be here in a couple of days. The last couple mornings I've really put myself into my workouts to help with the aggression I've been feeling. LOL. I'm much calmer throughout the day if I wear myself out right away. :winkwink: No other exciting news here. Hope everyone is well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->