Clomid club- any ladies on clomid please join x

ohh I'm feeling a bit bummed :( after looking on the net it seems multiple + opks can mean your body is trying to O but not quite managing it :(
I don't temp so I can't confirm that way :( I know I prob should I was just never very good at it and found it wound me up even more about ttc when I have done it in the past. hmmm... :nope:

Lace&pearls - in theory you should ov 36 hours after your first positive opk. But, with these glass ovaries that I mentioned earlier, pcos bodies can find it hard to release an egg. I've had a few days of positives before & have ov'd the last day of positive - almost like my body kept making lh until it knew the egg had popped. Maybe your body is just trying super hard. If you can't manage dtd, have a night off. Research suggests every other night is just as effective as every night. I know it's super hard but try to relax, stress can increase chemicals that make it harder for us to ov :flower:

Heatherfaerie - I had vision side effects. I took clomid in the evening and if I got up at night I was very disorientated and had double vision. It had usually gone by morning, with just the odd occasion where it stuck around. I only had it on 100 mg though & only did that once. I mentioned it during my fertility appt & dr wasn't too fussed. When I said clomid dried my cm he switched me to femara. First try next cycle.

Hope you get some answers in the new year. Pop back & let us know how you get on :flower:

Morning all

Heatherfaerie - sorry that clomid didn't work for you hun. So do the drs not want to increase your dose due to the visual disturbances?

Lace&pearls - I agree with k4th you should be fine if you skip one night. Sperm might even have the chance to become more concentrated. (That is also the advice that I got for this round.) But GL with whatever you guys decide, bd on demand is not always fun!

How is everyone else doing? K4th how are the cramps, hope you are OK today!

SA went fine. Poor hubs was completely freaked out, it's good that I went along because otherwise there would have been no sample to test! FF is not giving me CH's (probably because there is no temp on Sunday) but I'm still calling it. Don't think I will be pregnant though because we dtd with the most sperm-hostile lube... Because I thought I would not ovulate and why waste the expensive preseed!? Haha so I learn a little more with every cycle that passes.

Have a good day all!

Ladies....

After testing twice yesterday at CD13 and getting two flashing smiley faces on my ovulation test, I woke up this morning CD14 and I have my solid smiley face!!! :happydance::happydance:... Looks like ovulation is around 12-36 hours away now!

:dance::headspin:

But im a bit upset me and OH didn't :sex: last night.. however we did bed the night before and plan to tonight too do you ladies think I till stand a chance of catching that egg???

We bed so far and these days... CD 3,4,6,7,8, twice on CD 10, and once CD 11 & 12 but we missed last night at CD 13 when I got my flashing faces. Im defiently :sex: tonight though :haha:

Attachments

• 10154953_747427851971523_4164491790768103070_n.jpg
    10154953_747427851971523_4164491790768103070_n.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 0
You'll have an excellent chance sarahlou :)

Thank you :flower:

I just hope that OH can bed tonight because he is aching all over think he has a cold coming.. and last night he couldn't because of being to tired and achy :(

Anyway went to the bathroom just and cm has Changed from watery to EWCM!!

:happydance::happydance:

Go :spermy: Go...!! :haha:

He'll be fine. Lemsip & caffeine & he'll be good to go lol!!! Don't take any "man flu" excuses :winkwink:

Thank You k4th and Ferne :hugs:

I got another + OPK this morning, did a clear blue digital a bit later which was definitely negative. Did a cheapie IC this evening and it was negative (although the second line was quite strong consdering what cd I am) so I'm hoping I have ovulated *fingers crossed* ... I'm wondering if I had a bit of a duff batch of OPKs - they are just cheap ones off ebay, perhaps too sensitive? ... or (i'm clutching at straws here..!) would it posible as I took slightly higher dose this month (100mg for 2 days then 50mg for 3) that I could have ovulated twice? (i think that would be too good to be true!) I'm not sure when to say I O'd, maybe I will just count tomorrow as 1dpo, :shrug: .. now I gotta try and convince the OH to dtd tonight! I think he will say he's too tired :sleep: it's wroth a try tonight though isn't it?

Fern glad the SA is out the way - my OH is not happy about having to do another one soon! :blush:

Thank You k4th and Ferne :hugs:

I got another + OPK this morning, did a clear blue digital a bit later which was definitely negative. Did a cheapie IC this evening and it was negative (although the second line was quite strong consdering what cd I am) so I'm hoping I have ovulated *fingers crossed* ... I'm wondering if I had a bit of a duff batch of OPKs - they are just cheap ones off ebay, perhaps too sensitive? ... or (i'm clutching at straws here..!) would it posible as I took slightly higher dose this month (100mg for 2 days then 50mg for 3) that I could have ovulated twice? (i think that would be too good to be true!) I'm not sure when to say I O'd, maybe I will just count tomorrow as 1dpo, :shrug: .. now I gotta try and convince the OH to dtd tonight! I think he will say he's too tired :sleep: it's wroth a try tonight though isn't it?

Fern glad the SA is out the way - my OH is not happy about having to do another one soon! :blush:

I have the too tired problem with my OH too, your not alone hun I know how you feel.. :hugs: only I got so angry and frustrated last night it just turned him off even more :dohh:

:growlmad:

Hmm so I did another OPK (cheap) with more concentrated urine and it was positive. (?!) but did a CB digital and it was negative so beginning to think the tests are a bit cack?? Is that possible?

Sarah I've done that in the past too! I hope he feels better soon! X
I can tell my OH is not going to be up for it he seems so tired already ... Not his fault or anything but I'm sure he will be disappointed if we don't try our best this cycle x

Hmm so I did another OPK (cheap) with more concentrated urine and it was positive. (?!) but did a CB digital and it was negative so beginning to think the tests are a bit cack?? Is that possible?

Sarah I've done that in the past too! I hope he feels better soon! X
I can tell my OH is not going to be up for it he seems so tired already ... Not his fault or anything but I'm sure he will be disappointed if we don't try our best this cycle x

I know the feeling but I don't think men think the same way as us ladies anyway, we more sensitive to the subject too :flower:

Sorry I have been rubbish on this thread while I am busy at work. I hope you are all well girls and your waits are going as well as can be. I will catch up more with the posts when we reach the weekend. I do however have something I desperatley need advice about.

I check my cm and try to check my cervix every day, often a few times, once in the morning and once in the evening around ovulation time. Anyway as you know I had EWCM a few days ago. I checked yday morning and nothing much, checked in the evening and I felt a weird bulge. It is at the front of my vagina and is very noticeable and wasn't there before. I didn't think too much of it and thought maybe I was at a strange angle etc. my hubby came home last night to BD and we tried and we couldn't because of this bulge. My vagina is just too tight with it for him to get in. Sorry TMI. We tried several times in lots of different positions and nothing worked. I left it but it has stayed the same all day today and I am starting to worry what exactly it is.

One friend asked if I could be pregnant but is that a sign? And even if it is is it possible for temp to go down and stay down/about coverline level and have a light period AND still be pregnant?!?! Surely not. I can wish but I just don't think there is any chance.
X

Hi girly - I didn't want to read & run. I've taken a look at your chart but don't think you can be preggo with your temps. Is it sore? Maybe an infection? Or maybe hormonal changes - I had a smear recently and was told I had several hormone related bumps on my cervix due to taking clomid. I think you should go & see a dr to be safe hun :hugs:

Thanks hun. I phoned the Dr this morning concerned and she wanted me to go in but I couldn't due to work. So she said see how it goes and if it is the same tonight then make an appointment to come in. But I really can't get in cos of work. She thought it may be constipation but I have been to the loo last night and this morning so it isn't that and since the call I realise it is at the front rather than the back. It is strange.

I am wondering if it is worth phoning nhs direct for another opinion? It doesn't hurt though just means we can't have sex which makes me think it can't be normal and has been 24 hours now.

I have worried it could be linked to abnormal smears etc as I have had problems with that before but I also think I am prob over thinking it and it is nothing so I don't know. Just abnormal so scary I guess x
X

So getting my OH to bed right now is proving difficult :( :(

Wish me luck ladies... pray for me today [-o<[-o<

Please let this be the night the sperm can meet my egg... [-o<[-o<

Sorry.. :haha: Keep you all updated

Thanks hun. I phoned the Dr this morning concerned and she wanted me to go in but I couldn't due to work. So she said see how it goes and if it is the same tonight then make an appointment to come in. But I really can't get in cos of work. She thought it may be constipation but I have been to the loo last night and this morning so it isn't that and since the call I realise it is at the front rather than the back. It is strange.

I am wondering if it is worth phoning nhs direct for another opinion? It doesn't hurt though just means we can't have sex which makes me think it can't be normal and has been 24 hours now.

I have worried it could be linked to abnormal smears etc as I have had problems with that before but I also think I am prob over thinking it and it is nothing so I don't know. Just abnormal so scary I guess x
X

Your health is a million times more important than any job hun. It is probably nothing, but you do need to get it checked out. :hugs:

girly - I had something kind of similar recently (like a lump I hadn't noticed before), I don't think I've noticed it since (I haven't checked though?) I think it may have been from checking CP and then possibly using a tampon and maybe a bit swollen ? It sounds like you check your CP quite a lot do you think maybe you just made yourself a bit sore/irritated? I agree though def worth a visit to doctors, I have a smear soon I was going to ask about it then x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->