Clomid club- any ladies on clomid please join x

Hi Fern and ladies! Thanks for thinking of me. I'm doing okay. Lost 11 lbs so far. Headed to the gym this morning with hubby. It's been okay. Just hate being on hold from TTC. Hope everyone is doing well. Xo

Can you ladies help me.... The other day I posted because OH was to well enough to bed with me at CD 13, 14 and 15 well im CD 16 today and my cheap internet ovulation test is positive! :shrug:

But my clearblue digital had a solid smiley face on cd14!! Whats happening?? Also went to the loo just and when I wipe its still watery but loads of EWCM now, some is clear some a cream colour sorry tmi :blush:

And OH has been diagnosed with gastroenteritis tummy bug!! Been sick for two days now.. so we only bed on these days so far... CD 3,4,6,7,8 twice on CD10 and once CD 11 & 12. But I got a flashing smiley face on my clearblue CD 13 morning and afternoon, and the cheapie was negative, CD 14 got a solid smiley face and a negative cheapie. Yesterday CD15 negative cheapie.. and today... CD 16 positive cheapie opk! What??!

Attachments

• 10523843_748302878550687_1643062341451996462_n.jpg
    10523843_748302878550687_1643062341451996462_n.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 6
Hi Sarah just a quick as I'm in and out of signal in my opinion that opk is not positive so I'd 100% go off your smiley face one :) they never let me down in 2 years xx

Hi Sarah just a quick as I'm in and out of signal in my opinion that opk is not positive so I'd 100% go off your smiley face one :) they never let me down in 2 years xx

I thought it was and my control line is nearest the pink area and the test line is darker :dohh::wacko: Im confused

I know for me the clearblue digi's don't work at all and are rubbish with false positives so I would go with the cheapie and say u are going to ovulate in the next 12-24 hours. Any chance OH feels a bit better?!?! Good luck hun x

I know for me the clearblue digi's don't work at all and are rubbish with false positives so I would go with the cheapie and say u are going to ovulate in the next 12-24 hours. Any chance OH feels a bit better?!?! Good luck hun x

Well Im hoping he feels a bit better for tonight but cant guarantee it. But will it get there in time for the egg anyway not bed since CD 12 im 16 now :shrug:

I would say from my experience with cheapies that it needs to be darker - it should go the colour of the darkest thin line at the moment - do you have any more clear blue? Do u temp?

I would say from my experience with cheapies that it needs to be darker - it should go the colour of the darkest thin line at the moment - do you have any more clear blue? Do u temp?

The packet on the cheapie says the test line needs to be the same as or darker than the control line... My control line is the lightest line on the image :dohh:

I cant use the clearblue again I tried it and it put an error message on the screen once you get a solid smiley you cant us it again I had two left

I think your internet cheapie is positive. If you ov in the next 12-36 hours (plus the egg lives for 12-24 hours) spermies would have plenty of time. If you still have ewcm that's a great sign you haven't ov'd just yet. Hope oh feels better sarahlou :flower:

Thank you :hugs:

It was like EWCM when I went to the loo about an hour ago and wiped but some was clear and stretchy some was cream in colour sorry tmi :blush: But when I feel down there it feels just wet and a bit sticky... :blush: Sorry :haha:

Hi ladies

Welcome Babylaw! Well all of us here are pretty much in the same boat so you will get lots of empathy and sympathy here!!! Will you be starting with provera then only in a few weeks? We will be here to support you!

I'm only on CD 19 right now, and since my cycles are at minimum 35 days, the ob wants to wait until it's been 35 days before I start the provera and clomid cycles. Still have my fingers crossed that by some slim chance we concieve this cycle and I won't have to start clomid cycles. My chart has been kind of funky this month. It thought I o'd on CD9 (which is super early for me and I didn't have any cm during that time frame), and then ff changed its mind and suggested that it could be anywhere between cd7 and cd14. Now it's back to saying the 9th. I hope that's not the case because we didn't bd prior to that.... I had a lot of cm between cd11 and cd14, but no positive opk (I have never had a fully positive opk). But we shall see.... Sorry, long answer to a short question, but yes, they want to wait until atleast cd35 before i start provera.

Hi ladies

I have time to reply now so firstly Sarahlou please don't think i was being blunt about the opk. I have used both cheapies alongside CB digis for many many years both this time & trying for my first boy. I regually found that i would get a smiley CB and a opk that didn't follow suit until a few days later or it didn't catch it until the second part of the surge. I know through temping when i actually O'd and the CB digis where always correct. You can sometimes have 2-3 days in a row of solid smiley faces (not sure if you are using the dual hormone ones - i tried these and found them totally unreliable...i was given it free and ran my normal CB alongside it....very odd so i phoned clearblue and they told me that some ladies don't suit the dual hormone and it can be unreliable. So my thoughts are either you are having a long surge and cheapie is catching the end of it or as everyone says the cb is unreliable for you - but they are usually only called unreliable when they don't show a smiley face. Also you can use the sticks after 3 hrs the error message will diappear - if it doesn't spk to cb and they will send you another pack for free...its happened to me before. The only difference is the dual hormone which you can't use 2 days smiley in a row. PHEW blimey that was a long one i just wanted to explain what i said earlier! Eitherway i think you will be covered BD as its always best to have the swimmers waiting for the egg :happydance:

WElcome babylaw fingers crossed you get that BFP this cycle.....you have a good dip, i had that when i was pregnant first time around!

Hope everyone else is ok?!

No news here boring boring i'm 9dpo, determind not to poas before next monday/tuesday - not sure how well that is going to work as hubby is away and i'm home alone with a cupboard full eeeeek!!!!

SarahLou I have never used internet cheapies or cb before so can't really comment. That looks + to me though. Just keep bding when u can hun. You are most probably still fertile! I know you prefer not to temp but temping really helped me a lot by confirming when o has definitely passed. The fertility friend app has certainly been very helpful in charting my temps and everything else!

Hi Nimbec lol I feel you hun! I wish I could be as obsessed with my last exams as I am with studying fertility issues and thinking about testing. Even after good intentions of not googling and not early testing grrrrrr.... stay strong ;) and hoping for the best for you!

Braven yay for 11pounds! Awesome. Hoping this month passes quickly! !

Xx

Im not sure about the cheapie because yesterdays cheapie was negative at CD 15 yet Clearblue was positive CD14 :wacko:

Regardless I need to ask you ladies an opinion please, So some of you may know my OH has a bad tummy bug and we not bed for 3 days so far.. will be 4 today if we don't bed.... Now I had two flashing smiley faces on CD 13 as I tested twice in that day and then CD 14 got my solid face in the morning.

We only bed on CD 3,4,6,7,8, Twice CD 10 and once CD 11 & 12... So Im guessing by my ovulation tests I could of ovulated CD 14-16?? What are the chances I could still conceive?? Even if I ovulated today? Would his sperm still be alive from CD 12 it was around 11pm at night we bed on CD 12.. cm was watery and lots of it and we are using a fertility Lubricant conceive plus https://www.conceiveplus.com/

I know I keep going on but with me having pcos and wanting a bundle of joy for so long it really stresses me and gets me down my OH got the bug around this time, we kind of had our hearts set on a summer baby :cry:

Babylaw all the best! We also didn't dtd at the right time nor with the right lube even though the preseed was sitting there in the nightstand urgh :)

Eta: Sarahlou sperm can apparently survive up to 5 days in fertile cm, the norm is 2-3 days but longer than that is not impossible especially if he doesn't have issues.

Fx for all of us

Babylaw all the best! We also didn't dtd at the right time nor with the right lube even though the preseed was sitting there in the nightstand urgh :)

Eta: Sarahlou sperm can apparently survive up to 5 days in fertile cm, the norm is 2-3 days but longer than that is not impossible especially if he doesn't have issues.

Fx for all of us

The doctors have said he's above average....

Thanks Fern its so damn hard not to obsess :( grrrrrrrrr!!!

Sarahlou if i remeber right k4th only did it once or very little this cycle and thoughts she had no chance.....so it can work! You would need to ask her what days she did i can't remember. I understand about the bug i had a sickness bug this cycle on the one day and i literally was in agony the whole time we BD - poor oh i told him ooooh aaaarh ing out of enjoyment not pain! i was really poorly BUT if it was DH that was ill then we would not have bd. Its so frustrating :( I agree with the others it may be worth you temping and FF just so you know exactly when you have o'd.

Braven 11 pounds is fantastic yay!

If I temped in the morning if I have already ovulated is there a temp range I should be in??? Silly question I know :dohh:

Not really as your pre o temps can vary and it just needs to be a .3 rise BUT you could temp for a few days and if they stay the same then you have likley already ovulated - if you see a jump then that will mean you have o'd then.... its needs to be a bbt themometer tho to be accurate. hope this helps

Not really as your pre o temps can vary and it just needs to be a .3 rise BUT you could temp for a few days and if they stay the same then you have likley already ovulated - if you see a jump then that will mean you have o'd then.... its needs to be a bbt themometer tho to be accurate. hope this helps

I have a BBT thermometer I have tried it before but decided not to bother as I constantly forget to do it before I get up :dohh:

So even if it 4 days or so since we bed there still a chance that I could get pregnant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->